July 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Jul 1st 2010, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

tatoo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: July 2009 Visa Applicant

plz share ur timelines and Team/Region.
Old Jul 1st 2010, 3:20 pm
Forum Regular

james1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant futurejames1972 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by CoolAllie
So excited, jumping up and down - got our acceptance this morning. Our agent says that the new quotas start on July 1st so that might have been the hold up and ours would have been one of the first given for this years quota.
Cant quite believe it yet!!
Great news, Congrats. I'm actually just on the way! At Singapore prior to Brisbane early next week.
Old Jul 1st 2010, 3:21 pm
Just Joined

CoolAllie is a jewel in the roughCoolAllie is a jewel in the roughCoolAllie is a jewel in the roughCoolAllie is a jewel in the rough

Hi

We filled in this which might make it easy to see all the dates

http://beupdate.co.uk/visa.php?month=Jul&year=09

We applied via a migration agent based in Australia and we are going to Perth, we were also state sponsored by Perth.

Old Jul 6th 2010, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

effkay is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats .......
Old Jul 15th 2010, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

gillgee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kickboxer
Have you recieved the Initial Request Form???? If yes, read it carefully. They must have been asked for the PCC and Medicals at some place. Because if they impose the 28 days period restriction then they need all the remaining information/requirements to be fulfilled within this period. Even if they have'nt I would suggest you to submit these with or without the consultation of your CO.
Dear

Can you please share with me when all your documents status was changed to MET?

And after how many days U got approval after MET status?

Rgds
Old Jul 16th 2010, 11:28 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by gillgee
Dear

Can you please share with me when all your documents status was changed to MET?

And after how many days U got approval after MET status?

Rgds
I have some gud news for u that my cousin got medical and PCC request today. His country name is also Pakistan and applied in June.
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 5:32 am
Forum Regular

imalinaqvi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, Friends,
I applied in 11-Jul-09, only CO assigned and asked for 80 forms in Nov-09, after that no movement,
is there anyone with the same case,,, please let me know, I am waiting tired,
Ali
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 6:16 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by imalinaqvi
Hi, Friends,
I applied in 11-Jul-09, only CO assigned and asked for 80 forms in Nov-09, after that no movement,
is there anyone with the same case,,, please let me know, I am waiting tired,
Ali
Welcome to the forum.
People who applied in May 09 are waiting, so don't worry your time will come, can u share ur occupation and country detail?
Old Aug 22nd 2010, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
Welcome to the forum.
People who applied in May 09 are waiting, so don't worry your time will come, can u share ur occupation and country detail?
Thankyou shafqat,
Civil Engineer, 175, |Applied - Jul-09| CO assigned - Nov-09| Requested Document Provided - Nov-09| Document Status - Required|Current Application Status - Checking Legal Requirement| Country of Originn - Pak| Country of Appication - UAE|
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 4:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tejas
Hi all,

Anybody got visa last week?

It seems like DAIC stop working due to election.
Dear TEJAS,
I have provided the Current Job reference letter to DIAC , with the contact number of my Manager, and the reference letter is on the company letter head, "Now, for Job verification, shall DIAC call to my Manager or my Head Office , as of its contact number on letter head"
Regards,
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 4:52 am
Forum Regular

Hi All,
Any one please tell me, that ,I have provided, my job reference letter with My manager contact number and the letter is on company letter head (with conpamy head office number), now what are the chances, shall DIAC call my Manager or my Head Office. please let me know, how DIAC usually contact....
Please reply
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 4:59 am
BE Enthusiast

tejas is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Dear,
It is fine that what you have provided......Job verification is depends on your case officer.
Dear TEJAS,
I have provided the Current Job reference letter to DIAC , with the contact number of my Manager, and the reference letter is on the company letter head, "Now, for Job verification, shall DIAC call to my Manager or my Head Office , as of its contact number on letter head"
Regards,
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 7:07 am
Forum Regular

525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about

Hi All,
Any one please tell me, that ,I have provided, my job reference letter with My manager contact number and the letter is on company letter head (with conpamy head office number), now what are the chances, shall DIAC call my Manager or my Head Office. please let me know, how DIAC usually contact....
Please reply
they can call anyone, if the information is correct than you should not worry about it
Old Aug 23rd 2010, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

jackd is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tejas
Hi Dear,
It is fine that what you have provided......Job verification is depends on your case officer.

Hi, Tejas om sai ram

you had Job verification in the month of May 2010 it's almost three month's, May I know have u contacted DIAC after that through PLE or Telephone.
what do think I also had JOb verification on July 2010 still waiting for grant.

Regard's
jackd.
Old Aug 24th 2010, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

Hi All,
Is there any one who applied on Jul-09 and have not received the Medical / Police Clearance , so far,,,
as I have applied in Jul-09 and only on Nov-09 CO asked me for the documents,
Regards,
Ali

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.