July 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Jul 22nd 2009, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

komail is an unknown quantity at this point
Default July 2009 Visa Applicants

Hi all,

I have applied for Visa 175 today (22 July 2009). Thanks for all the help from BritishExpacts. This will not be possible without your help. I have applied by myself (without any consultant) and through the online system.

Now, I would like to know from where I can check the status of my application?

Thanks again folks,
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 2:19 pm
Forum Regular

engr_kiiuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: July 2009 Visa Applicant

Well done komail.

I thing u will be a migration agent in future, having all the research u done.

One thing i just want to know from you. In your online application payment by credit card, did you give both the card number and the security or just the card number. I tried with a credit card number but i didnt put the security code their as their is no separate tab for the 3 digit security code and i failed. Do i need to give the security number also along with the card number or the credit card number is just sufficient.

Please tell me on your experience.

Regards,
Rifat.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 3:14 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by engr_kiiuk
Well done komail.

I thing u will be a migration agent in future, having all the research u done.

One thing i just want to know from you. In your online application payment by credit card, did you give both the card number and the security or just the card number. I tried with a credit card number but i didnt put the security code their as their is no separate tab for the 3 digit security code and i failed. Do i need to give the security number also along with the card number or the credit card number is just sufficient.

Please tell me on your experience.

Regards,
Rifat.
Dear Rifat,

Thanks for your comments.

In online application, there is no need for 3 digit security code. Only things, they ask for is the credit card number, expiry date and name on card.

Just make sure not to put the "-" or " " between the credit card number.

I think all this effort of research and putting the application on my own is really a fun. All you need is to relax and go through the department website. Every thing is given on it. And for the rest of the issues, we always have britishexpats. I enjoyed it a lot and would definitely love to share with others.

Meanwhile I am replying you, I have received an email (although its an automatic notification) from Department of Immigration and Citizenship, acknowledging my application have received successfully.

Rule of Thumb: Help them, they will help you
I follow the above rule. I suggest you should complete all the required documents first and then launch your application. Try to facilitate them by providing every relevant information.

Best of luck with your research.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Komail,

I need your advice on following enquiries:

In last 10 years i lived in several places. in my city. Though i have a parmenent address, but i didnt live there for last 10 years. This parmanent address is written in my passport. In online application there is a page where it asks to give addresses where i lived in last 10 years. And it says to give last parmanent address. My question is that should i give my parmanent address or the rental homes where i lived in last 10 years. All addresses are in same country and same city. Please give your comment.

Regards,
Rifat.
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 5:04 pm
Dia , Queen Bee

divsman is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: July 2009 Visa Applicant

Originally Posted by komail
Hi all,

I have applied for Visa 175 today (22 July 2009). Thanks for all the help from BritishExpacts. This will not be possible without your help. I have applied by myself (without any consultant) and through the online system.

Thanks again folks,
Hey.. Grt!!
Good NEWS that you dint take any consultants' help and you did everything yourself...Bravo.. I always encourage people do the documentation and application themselves( Unless its a very complicated case!!)...We get all the help from net and many forums like these..

Good luck for your visa... it will be a quite long wait from now on for u...
Old Jul 22nd 2009, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

krishnaecetech is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey komail ... I just applied one day before you the same way as you did it was really fun doing it. So do you have a MODL+CSL profession in your application.

I guess we should now wait for a CO to be assigned and guess it might take time.

Do you have any idea of how to find which months/Year 175 applications are DIAC currently processing

You can use the "check progress of online application" on the right hand side of the DIAC websites home page
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 4:36 am
Forum Regular

Hi Komail,

I need your advice on following enquiries:

In last 10 years i lived in several places. in my city. Though i have a parmenent address, but i didnt live there for last 10 years. This parmanent address is written in my passport. In online application there is a page where it asks to give addresses where i lived in last 10 years. And it says to give last parmanent address. My question is that should i give my parmanent address or the rental homes where i lived in last 10 years. All addresses are in same country and same city. Please give your comment.

Regards,
Rifat.
I recommend you should give only your permanent address. This will simplify the case. Actually they are looking for the countries in which you have lived. They are not much concern of every individual place in a particular city.

Good Luck.
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 4:45 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by krishnaecetech
Hey komail ... I just applied one day before you the same way as you did it was really fun doing it. So do you have a MODL+CSL profession in your application.

I guess we should now wait for a CO to be assigned and guess it might take time.

Do you have any idea of how to find which months/Year 175 applications are DIAC currently processing

You can use the "check progress of online application" on the right hand side of the DIAC websites home page
Hi krishnaecetech,

Yes my profession is on MODL+CSL and now I am applying in various Australian companies in order to get an offer letter. I know it’s difficult but there is no harm in trying.

Actually my current points are 140, which I think is quit well so I hope that they will not take long time, but you never know and keep the finger cross.

I don't think there is any particular month or year when the visa's are processed. Every application will be processed based on its merit.

Good Luck to you, hope we can get it soon.
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 1:34 pm
Forum Regular

Hi krishnaecetech,

Yes my profession is on MODL+CSL and now I am applying in various Australian companies in order to get an offer letter. I know it’s difficult but there is no harm in trying.

Actually my current points are 140, which I think is quit well so I hope that they will not take long time, but you never know and keep the finger cross.

I don't think there is any particular month or year when the visa's are processed. Every application will be processed based on its merit.

Good Luck to you, hope we can get it soon.
I feel it will take minimum of atleast 3 months for a CO to be alloted for our applications even being a CSL due to the high volumes of applications being lodged. So when are you planning to do your medicals and PCC after CO allocation or before it
Old Jul 24th 2009, 3:00 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by krishnaecetech
I feel it will take minimum of atleast 3 months for a CO to be alloted for our applications even being a CSL due to the high volumes of applications being lodged. So when are you planning to do your medicals and PCC after CO allocation or before it
I think they will asked for medicals and PCC when they needed. Becuase both medical and PCC have expiry dates. So, I guess there is no other option except to wait for the CO to be alloted.

Don't you think that the increase of dept. fees has cause droping down the number of applications? I think so, becuase I have given a second though about launching the application when I heard about the increased fees now.
Old Jul 24th 2009, 3:47 am
Forum Regular

I think they will asked for medicals and PCC when they needed. Becuase both medical and PCC have expiry dates. So, I guess there is no other option except to wait for the CO to be alloted.

Don't you think that the increase of dept. fees has cause droping down the number of applications? I think so, becuase I have given a second though about launching the application when I heard about the increased fees now.
Its all what they decide ... Not sure how much the increase in cost has impacted the application rate. And also I guess there are few july 2009 applicants in this thread as well ...so may be. July is a new financial year start in Aus so the change is made at this time dont know what all surprises is to come in the future for applicants startin from july

But the current situation is that there is no CO for 175 applicants of february month so we have loads n loads of time to get a CO.. Lets hope for the best.
Old Jul 24th 2009, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

Hi Komail,

Thanks for your advice. One thing to tell you is that in last 10 years i never lived in my permanent address. So isnt it a problem to give that address? On the other hand the rental addresses are neither my permanent address. In the online page they asks to give residential addresses of last 10 years. When i press 'add details', then i get the page of name, country, date from, date to of residence. After that they asks to give 'Last Permanent Address in this country'. My confusion is that in one way i didnt live in my permanent address (which is given my passport) in last 10 years. On the other hand all the places i lived in last 10 years are my rental home but not permanent address. Please give me your sujjestion. I also request others to give their comments.

Regards,
Rifat.
Old Jul 24th 2009, 7:31 am
Banned

dave dog is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

Thanks again folks,
Hi mate i have just joined this forum and im looking to re locate to Australia.
Its early days but i would really appreciate a point in the right direction.

Thankyou

Great news by the way:i wish you the very best of luck
Old Jul 24th 2009, 7:42 am
Forum Regular

Hi Komail,

Thanks for your advice. One thing to tell you is that in last 10 years i never lived in my permanent address. So isnt it a problem to give that address? On the other hand the rental addresses are neither my permanent address. In the online page they asks to give residential addresses of last 10 years. When i press 'add details', then i get the page of name, country, date from, date to of residence. After that they asks to give 'Last Permanent Address in this country'. My confusion is that in one way i didnt live in my permanent address (which is given my passport) in last 10 years. On the other hand all the places i lived in last 10 years are my rental home but not permanent address. Please give me your sujjestion. I also request others to give their comments.

Regards,
Rifat.
I dont understand why you have to mention all your rental addresses. Just mention your permanent address (make it simple). They wont be asking for any documents for your rental addresses neither they will verify that.

So, why making it complex. Just mention your permanent single address.

This is what I would be doing, if I were you. You can take suggestions from somebody else also on this.
Old Jul 24th 2009, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Komail,

Regards,
Rifat.
Rifat ..The concept of last 10 years address is just for them to identify if you had lived in many countries. I guess you have not lived in many countries. If you had lived in country X alone for the last ten years then you can just tell them where all u lived in country X alone. It is not a problem of your permanent or temporary residence. But hope you know where all you lived and what amount of time, I guess you didnt change houses many times last ten years.

If there is many houses that you had lived in 10 years then I would ask you to give the permanent address alone of yours as the list would become long and complex ... Just make it simple as Komail said

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.