July 2008 Applicants

Old Dec 11th 2008, 7:27 am
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice
Default Re: July 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by janeyee
I dreamt last night that I got a CO finally! and all was approved besides the Police clearance... LOL!

It's just a dream.....
Very soon your dream will come true, be sure about it.
Old Dec 11th 2008, 1:56 pm
Just Joined

gavken is an unknown quantity at this point

I got my visa today

Applied 06/07/08 online
175 MODL Electronic Engineer, Medicals and police checks sent in October, Medicals finalised 12/11/08

Visa Granted without ever hearing from a case officer on 11/12/08

Thanks to everybody hear you has offered advice and answered questions and i hope all those waiting get sorted out quickly

I can enjoy christmas now without checking my status page everyday
Old Dec 11th 2008, 1:57 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

VISA COUNT 11th DECEMBER 2008

1 X 175 December 2007 Applicant
1 X 175 July 2008 Applicant

Yippee, another July applicant (and also from Ireland!!!) I'm not alone anymore!

Total for this week: 15
Old Dec 11th 2008, 1:59 pm
Just Joined

gavken is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lilsweets
VISA COUNT 11th DECEMBER 2008

1 X 175 December 2007 Applicant

Yippee, another July applicant (and also from Ireland!!!) I'm not alone anymore!

Total for this week: 15
they must like us Irish!!
Old Dec 11th 2008, 2:00 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Originally Posted by gavken
they must like us Irish!!

Bring it on!! How could they not like us?!
Old Dec 11th 2008, 2:56 pm
Forum Regular

helenandrob will become famous soon enough

Congratulations Gavken.
Helen x
Old Dec 11th 2008, 5:02 pm
Forum Regular

FionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really nice

Briliant news.

Hopefully they will spot I am Irish (in blood) and grant ours!!

Congratulations!!
Old Dec 11th 2008, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Congratulations Gavken!!

Wow you lucky things!! How does it happen? Is it just those of us who need to provide further info that get stuck with the dreaded form 80?? Yes, still haven't finished it!!!!

Back to it then!

Mel
Old Dec 11th 2008, 8:46 pm
Just Joined

Linz-n-Graham is a jewel in the roughLinz-n-Graham is a jewel in the roughLinz-n-Graham is a jewel in the roughLinz-n-Graham is a jewel in the roughLinz-n-Graham is a jewel in the rough

Hi all,

OMG!!! Our medicals have been requested!!!

First time posting in this thread - me n my hubby applied 4 th July, 175 modl, checked progress of application today and all areas except medicals and police checks now met! yipee! Have been reading your thread every day - it has kept me going over the last 6 months - lots of really positive people out there - thank you!!

Was hoping to have an early night but how can I possibly sleep now!!

Have got details of who to contact to book medicals but can anyone advise in police checks if you live in Scotland. I went onto ACPO website but it seems to only deal with England and Wales.

Finally feel as if it's really happening now - has all been a bit surreal til now - anyone else felt like that??

Linz.x
Old Dec 11th 2008, 10:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Linz-n-Graham
Hi all,

OMG!!! Our medicals have been requested!!!

First time posting in this thread - me n my hubby applied 4 th July, 175 modl, checked progress of application today and all areas except medicals and police checks now met! yipee! Have been reading your thread every day - it has kept me going over the last 6 months - lots of really positive people out there - thank you!!

Was hoping to have an early night but how can I possibly sleep now!!

Have got details of who to contact to book medicals but can anyone advise in police checks if you live in Scotland. I went onto ACPO website but it seems to only deal with England and Wales.

Finally feel as if it's really happening now - has all been a bit surreal til now - anyone else felt like that??

Linz.x
wow that's excellent! i'm still patiently waiting....
nothing is moving yet...
Old Dec 12th 2008, 12:02 am
Just Joined

janeyee is on a distinguished road

CONGRATULATIONS gavken!!!

I was wondering if all the July applications that was approved so far are all MODL?
Old Dec 12th 2008, 3:17 am
Just Joined

mango.mango is on a distinguished road

CONGRATULATIONS

Old Dec 12th 2008, 5:03 am
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by gavken
I got my visa today

Applied 06/07/08 online
175 MODL Electronic Engineer, Medicals and police checks sent in October, Medicals finalised 12/11/08

Visa Granted without ever hearing from a case officer on 11/12/08

Thanks to everybody hear you has offered advice and answered questions and i hope all those waiting get sorted out quickly

I can enjoy christmas now without checking my status page everyday
Superb mate! Wishing you best of luck for your new life in Ozland!

P.S. I'm wondering as to why there is no movement in 475 cases. I haven't heard of any. For the records, there is no movement in my case no CO nothing whatsoever ......

Last edited by dance123; Dec 12th 2008 at 5:11 am.
Old Dec 12th 2008, 5:50 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Originally Posted by janeyee
CONGRATULATIONS gavken!!!

I was wondering if all the July applications that was approved so far are all MODL?
Hi Janeyee,

So far, out of the three July approvals, 2 were on the MODL list and one wasn't. All were 175 applications.
Old Dec 12th 2008, 5:52 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

VISA COUNT 12th DECEMBER 2008

2 X 136 August 2007 Applicant

I can't believe my eyes, three July 2008 approvals and three applicants are Irish, DIAC are loving us

Total for this week: 18

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.