July 2008 Applicants

Old Dec 16th 2008, 5:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all
Default Re: July 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by ChocCake
Oh my goodness!!!! i nearly went blind!!!!!!!!!!!

wooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo!!!

excellent christmas present!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by dance123
Superb Xmas gift. The killing wait is over Nice.........
Thank you!!

Needless to say, I was very excited when I typed this!!

Mel
Old Dec 16th 2008, 6:43 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Originally Posted by melbert
LIL, ADD US TO YOUR LIST WE'VE ONLY GONE AND GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! THANK YOU SANTA (IN THE FORM OF OUR LOVELY CO!!!!)

Mel
A bit of an understated announcement Mel.....NOT!!!

The best news ever, can't wait to include you in the count, it's Mel day Part 2
Old Dec 16th 2008, 7:19 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

VISA COUNT 16th DECEMBER 2008

1 X 176 June 2008 Applicant

Hope lots of people get an early Christmas present this week!

Total for this week: 4
Old Dec 16th 2008, 7:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Thanks Lil - It's great to be in yellow and blue today!!!

Don't forget to add Gere to the list, it's nice standing out. but I'm not alone today!!!

Mel
Old Dec 16th 2008, 7:38 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Thanks Lil - It's great to be in yellow and blue today!!!

Don't forget to add Gere to the list, it's nice standing out. but I'm not alone today!!!

Mel
Yellow and blue twice in the same year! You are a visa junkie!!!

Unfortunately can't add Gere to the list as I don't know when he applied, hopefully I will find out soon! So for the moment, bask in the glory, it's just you until I get further info!
Old Dec 16th 2008, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

FionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really nice

Congrats Mel

God, my mind is in overdrive, you with visa, Choc with CO.

Really would love some news before Christmas.

COME ON!!!!!
Old Dec 16th 2008, 7:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wow, never thought I'd appear on my own on the grant list!! Thought I'd be swamped!! I'll revel for now then!!

Mel
Old Dec 16th 2008, 7:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FionaandAndrew
Congrats Mel

God, my mind is in overdrive, you with visa, Choc with CO.

Really would love some news before Christmas.

COME ON!!!!!
Thanks FionaandAndrew!!

Fingers crossed for you!!

Mel
Old Dec 17th 2008, 4:44 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

VISA COUNT 17th DECEMBER 2008

1 X 176 February 2008 Applicants
1 X 175 August 2008 Applicant

Lots of change today, the introduction of the CSL list, hope lots of people get an early Christmas present this week!

Total for this week: 6
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by lilsweets; Dec 17th 2008 at 6:18 pm.
Old Dec 17th 2008, 4:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Lil,

Just to sound thick, what's the CSL list??

Mel
Old Dec 17th 2008, 5:02 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Hi Lil,

Just to sound thick, what's the CSL list??

Mel
Hey Mel,

Lots of happenings today, just reading up on it myself, the CSL list is a Critical Skills List which is a list of occupations that will receive priority processing from January 1st onwards.

Check out the new sticky thread at the top of this forum.

I am even more thrilled to get my visa (as if that were possible) before the introduction of this list. It does list accountant on the CSL but only if you have done the professional year (which doesn't apply to me) or scored highly on an IELTS which I didn't do as I didn't need it for points at the time.

Just missed it by two weeks! It seems as if it's going to reshuffle the waiting list somewhat, hope it doesn't affect timelines for people too much but with a potential revision of the MODL early next year, these are uncertain times.
Old Dec 17th 2008, 5:17 pm
Forum Regular

Mandi-C will become famous soon enoughMandi-C will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ChocCake
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe I have a case officer Megan Bagshaw!!!
CONGRATULATIONS
It always happens, don't visit for a few days (trying to live a "normal" life) and look what happens!!!!
So thought I'd check our status - nothing changed - oh well, it must be moving in the right direction!
Congrats again.

Mandi
Old Dec 18th 2008, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

vickiejaynem will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by lilsweets
Hey Mel,

Lots of happenings today, just reading up on it myself, the CSL list is a Critical Skills List which is a list of occupations that will receive priority processing from January 1st onwards.

Check out the new sticky thread at the top of this forum.

I am even more thrilled to get my visa (as if that were possible) before the introduction of this list. It does list accountant on the CSL but only if you have done the professional year (which doesn't apply to me) or scored highly on an IELTS which I didn't do as I didn't need it for points at the time.

Just missed it by two weeks! It seems as if it's going to reshuffle the waiting list somewhat, hope it doesn't affect timelines for people too much but with a potential revision of the MODL early next year, these are uncertain times.
hmm dont suppose this would count my hubby at all?he has 10 years experinece and done the professional year years ago. he trained as charterd accountant and transfered to more working in field instead of auditing others like ca tend to do.any idea where i could find out if he counts ?thanks. I emailed DIAC again to ask about status and this time we got a confirmation auto reply. Assume the first one I sent last week just disappeared into cyber space.lol never know might get some news of some knid before xmas.. any positive news would be good he did that aussie uni distance business law course too.will have to inform diac to add to our form (never know might help)
Old Dec 18th 2008, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

FionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really nice

Hi

I've also emailed about status and got zilch!!

It says you get a reply in 24 hours - what a joke!
Old Dec 18th 2008, 4:32 pm
Forum Regular

vickiejaynem will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by FionaandAndrew
Hi

I've also emailed about status and got zilch!!

It says you get a reply in 24 hours - what a joke!
we emailed them 2 weeks ago and still not heard, hence why emailed again. i assume the first one didnt get there .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.