July 2008 Applicants

Old Jan 11th 2009, 10:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all
Default Re: July 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by kronk
Thanks dance, it is great news, just got to wait to be asked for meds/pccs now......
I suggest you to go for MEDS and PCC now as you're very close to the application being finalized. Now, as you know that you've got a CO, then why wait? Just do it and submit it.

- If you desperately want to hear something from CO, I suggest you should do both MEds and PCC and hold off sending pcc since you've no rights to hold Meds as it will be sent by your doctor. Once, CO asks for PCC, then submit it and if Meds wouldnt have gotten cleared by that time, you can always provide him with the receipt that you've gone through it and that would suffice.

Hope that's making sense............
Old Jan 11th 2009, 10:08 pm
Forum Regular

kronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant futurekronk has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by dance123
I suggest you to go for MEDS and PCC now as you're very close to the application being finalized. Now, as you know that you've got a CO, then why wait? Just do it and submit it.

- If you desperately want to hear something from CO, I suggest you should do both MEds and PCC and hold off sending pcc since you've no rights to hold Meds as it will be sent by your doctor. Once, CO asks for PCC, then submit it and if Meds wouldnt have gotten cleared by that time, you can always provide him with the receipt that you've gone through it and that would suffice.

Hope that's making sense............
It just gives me a bit more time to validate, I've had a CO for over a month without being asked for this yet so could take a bit longer for all I know (we did send a message asking whether we should go for our meds/pccs but they said wait till asked by CO.
Old Jan 12th 2009, 12:15 am
Forum Regular

vickiejaynem will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by FionaandAndrew
I've at last had a reply from them and been told I've not got a Case Officer.

Wonder how long to wait.......... It's 6 months today since app was submitted. Surely sometime this month - fingers crossed!!
hiya know feeling.I am getting fed up people asking and to top it off had a removal shipping company phone asking if we any further forward!! He says everyone in same boat,process really slow for many. some are even trying the get a job first in OZ then go over sponsored idea to try jump que he reckons. Oh well, just sitting tight.going to start getting house ready for going on market anyway.
Old Jan 12th 2009, 6:13 am
Forum Regular

FionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really nice

Dear Fiona,

Since CSL has kicked in, it has diminised the importance of MODL. Now, MODL comes are CSL. You might need to hang on for a while till you hear from CO. Hope this work out smoothly for you
Yes hope so, I am CSL too so hopefully not too long.
Old Jan 12th 2009, 6:16 am
Forum Regular

FionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really nice

Originally Posted by vickiejaynem
hiya know feeling.I am getting fed up people asking and to top it off had a removal shipping company phone asking if we any further forward!! He says everyone in same boat,process really slow for many. some are even trying the get a job first in OZ then go over sponsored idea to try jump que he reckons. Oh well, just sitting tight.going to start getting house ready for going on market anyway.
Yes, you'll feel better when you get that done, we were dreading it but got all those little things done we had been putting off. We have one little bit of painting left - no one has come round to view yet though

I am trying to apply for jobs too, it would be fab to get one before we get there and might even mean we could go before selling the house.

My aim is May, but need a lot to happen soon to meet that deadline.
Old Jan 12th 2009, 3:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all
Smile Re: July 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by FionaandAndrew
Yes hope so, I am CSL too so hopefully not too long.
Guys look at this. Yesterday's reply by sending a blank email to ASPC. Here is what they say which is a Superb news for all who have state or territory nomination.

Applications are now being allocated as follows:

State & Territory Nominated Applications:
Subclass 134, 136, 137, 175, 176, 475, 487, 495, 885 and 886 applications
(where a successful State or Territory Nomination is held) will all be
allocated to case officers for assessment by 13 February 2009.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Oooh my goodness, seeing above reply from ASPC, I shouted and now havin' sour throat. Well............. but I can't help it as my case gonna be finalized pretty soon. It feels I'm in airrrrr.......................... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Cheers!
Old Jan 12th 2009, 3:20 pm
CHB
BE Enthusiast

CHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really nice

Guys look at this. Yesterday's reply by sending a blank email to ASPC. Here is what they say which is a Superb news for all who have state or territory nomination.

Oooh my goodness, seeing above reply from ASPC, I shouted and now havin' sour throat. Well............. but I can't help it as my case gonna be finalized pretty soon. It feels I'm in airrrrr.......................... biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Cheers!
excuse me, what does "State & Territory Nominated Applications" actually means? aren't Subclass 175 falls under general migration scheme?
Old Jan 12th 2009, 6:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CHB
excuse me, what does "State & Territory Nominated Applications" actually means? aren't Subclass 175 falls under general migration scheme?
Means those applicants who have got sponsorship from an Australian state or territory. Subclass 175 is in migration scheme, but doesn't fall in "State & Territory Nominated Applications" catagory. Whereas, subclass 176, falls in that.

Hope this answers your query!
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

Means those applicants who have got sponsorship from an Australian state or territory. Subclass 175 is in migration scheme, but doesn't fall in "State & Territory Nominated Applications" catagory. Whereas, subclass 176, falls in that.

here hoping you hear soon dance. hoping we all do for those with 175 too
Old Jan 12th 2009, 8:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

here hoping you hear soon dance. hoping we all do for those with 175 too
Yeah thanks for your wishes. Once it's granted, I'll send the Good luck karma to you.

Cheers!
Old Jan 12th 2009, 9:01 pm
Forum Regular

Yeah thanks for your wishes. Once it's granted, I'll send the Good luck karma to you.

Cheers!
not sure it the new year eg new beginings or what but feeling really upbeat today (unlike other day ) that we will hear something very soon. going to get house ready this week for putting on market. grab bull by horns.lol
Old Jan 12th 2009, 9:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

beeso will become famous soon enough

Cheers!

CONGRATULATIONS Dear Dance...Hope that u'll Hear Something Even Sooner than Feb.
Old Jan 12th 2009, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Smile Re: July 2008 Applicants

not sure it the new year eg new beginings or what but feeling really upbeat today (unlike other day ) that we will hear something very soon. going to get house ready this week for putting on market. grab bull by horns.lol
Well......... I wish that you too hear something very soon and may your house be sold at a good price than you expect. Do keep me updated! Good luck

Originally Posted by beeso
CONGRATULATIONS Dear Dance...Hope that u'll Hear Something Even Sooner than Feb.
Thank you very much. The last thing I wanted to hear from you I mean all the good wishes. Seems like I have to arrange everything when we meet in Oz. I hope you should hear something from them very soon

Cheers!
Old Jan 12th 2009, 10:23 pm
CHB
BE Enthusiast

CHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really nice

if Subclass 175 is not fall under "State & Territory Nominated Application", it wouldn't be appeared on the email, isn't it? this is the "Grey" area in this email. although DIAC may not process Subclass 175, but at least they change the [email protected] update email into a new format, and it brings hope for peoples, which is great for a new year start.
Old Jan 12th 2009, 11:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CHB
if Subclass 175 is not fall under "State & Territory Nominated Application", it wouldn't be appeared on the email, isn't it? this is the "Grey" area in this email. although DIAC may not process Subclass 175, but at least they change the [email protected] update email into a new format, and it brings hope for peoples, which is great for a new year start.
That's human error dear. Everyone noticed and I cleared with lots of people and they said the same thing. Human error.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.