July 2008 Applicants

Old Jun 30th 2008, 5:20 pm
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of
Default July 2008 Applicants

Hmm Well, I started the April 2008 Applicants thread, and now it looks like I'm starting the July 2008 one. And that's legit, since my 457 application will be delivered by courier to Australia House tomorrow afternoon, the 1st.

So just for the record; yes, it's a paper application, via London, because it's being done in conjunction with a UK employer's SBS (sponsorship) application. So it's probably not that representative of other applications.

Rather exhausted
b
Old Jul 1st 2008, 5:08 pm
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of
Default Re: July 2008 Applicants

...and here I was expecting a whole load of applications to be done on July 1st, start of the new visa season

b
Old Jul 1st 2008, 7:49 pm
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

I am sure you won't be the only one, good luck
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 1:15 am
Forum Regular

TheImmigrant is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JAK
I am sure you won't be the only one, good luck
i thnk we shud discuss it at
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=546238
Old Jul 2nd 2008, 4:14 am
BE Enthusiast

home alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nice

Hi! I think you will find, ChocCake started a July 2008 appl. thread, yesterday? Too??????

Last edited by home alone; Jul 2nd 2008 at 4:16 am.
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 6:54 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by home alone
Hi! I think you will find, ChocCake started a July 2008 appl. thread, yesterday? Too??????
Well done to all July apps.....

Hope you all get everything in and done before 31 July !!
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

kali is an unknown quantity at this point

They company I want to work for (finally) decided that they don't want to wait anymore for my 175 to come through. (Applied Feb 20)

So they are also sponsoring me on a 475. Applied yesterday but the agent did give me my TRN so I can't check :curse:

Flights booked for Sep. 3.

Last edited by kali; Jul 3rd 2008 at 7:36 am. Reason: spelling mistake
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 7:38 am
Citizen Of The World

Originally Posted by kali
They company I want to work for (finally) decided that they don't want to wait anymore for my 175 to come through. (Applied Feb 20)

So they are also sponsoring me on a 475. Applied yesterday but the agent did give me my TRN so I can't check :curse:

Flights booked for Sep. 3.
Sounds rather like my situation: I must chase for a TRN so I can inform DIAC of the change to the 175 application (I believe a form 1022 is the best way to do this).

Cheers
b
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 7:59 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by benlast
Sounds rather like my situation: I must chase for a TRN so I can inform DIAC of the change to the 175 application (I believe a form 1022 is the best way to do this).

Cheers
b
Sorry, can't help you with that. They used the same agent as for my 175.
She made me a list with all steps she will be doing, including contacting ASPC to inform them that there is a 475 applied as well.
She needs to inform LCU or something that the medicals for the 175 have to be used for the 475.
She already has a gazillion papers from me so she doesn't need anything else. She would contact me when the visa is available.
Old Jul 11th 2008, 8:15 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Hi,

I saw that both July 2008 applicants were getting lost down the line so thought I would bump one up Chose this one as it was the first one created, sorry Choc Cake, no offense intended

Submitted my 175 MODL application yesterday, now the wait really begins! Just wondering if I should be receiving an email saying that it was received? I was given a TRN when I submitted the form online, is this sufficient?

Cheers everyone, look forward to reading more posts from July 2008 applicants!
Old Jul 11th 2008, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by lilsweets
Hi,

I saw that both July 2008 applicants were getting lost down the line so thought I would bump one up Chose this one as it was the first one created, sorry Choc Cake, no offense intended

Submitted my 175 MODL application yesterday, now the wait really begins! Just wondering if I should be receiving an email saying that it was received? I was given a TRN when I submitted the form online, is this sufficient?

JUNE 2008 APPLICANTS RULE
Old Jul 11th 2008, 9:07 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Originally Posted by janjanxx
JUNE 2008 APPLICANTS RULE
Now, now, let's not fight

What's time between friends?!

Don't worry, our timelines are so similiar I will be watching the June 2008 progress also!
Old Jul 11th 2008, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Now, now, let's not fight

What's time between friends?!

Don't worry, our timelines are so similiar I will be watching the June 2008 progress also!
Ok.... but we do lol
Old Jul 11th 2008, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

Hi,

You won't get any emails until your CO is assigned, which will be another 9 months or so.
With the TRN you can check the status of your application on http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/check-progress.htm.

Nothing changes until your meds have been processed or until you have a CO.

Kali
Old Jul 11th 2008, 9:40 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Originally Posted by kali
You won't get any emails until your CO is assigned, which will be another 9 months or so.
With the TRN you can check the status of your application on http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/check-progress.htm.

Nothing changes until your meds have been processed or until you have a CO.

Kali
Thanks Kali,

Must find some techniques on forgetting about it for a while instead of checking my status daily!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.