July 2008 Applicants

Old Aug 1st 2008, 9:41 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice
Default Re: July 2008 Applicants

Hey all,

Now that July is over I can officially wish all July applicants the best of luck

Let's hope we chose the right time to apply and we won't have to wait too long

Hope everyone has put their details on http://www.beupdate.co.uk so we can watch each others progress with anticipation

Happy thouhgts everybody

Lil
Old Aug 1st 2008, 10:48 am
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all
Smile Re: July 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by lilsweets
Hey all,

Now that July is over I can officially wish all July applicants the best of luck

Let's hope we chose the right time to apply and we won't have to wait too long

Hope everyone has put their details on http://www.beupdate.co.uk so we can watch each others progress with anticipation

Happy thouhgts everybody

Lil
Hey Lilsweets,

I also with you and everyone smooth sailing for the remaining of the process. I heard on some website that in August 2007 they received 20,000 application for visas. I hope that DIAC people can complete their work soon so that we can start getting full acknowledgment of the application sent,CO by CHRISTMAS and VISA by MARCH 09.

Really hope that our nerves shouldn't get tested in this wait time

Cheers and best of luck everyone

Old Aug 4th 2008, 6:35 am
BE Enthusiast

beeso will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by boycot123
Hey Lilsweets,

I also with you and everyone smooth sailing for the remaining of the process. I heard on some website that in August 2007 they received 20,000 application for visas. I hope that DIAC people can complete their work soon so that we can start getting full acknowledgment of the application sent,CO by CHRISTMAS and VISA by MARCH 09.

Really hope that our nerves shouldn't get tested in this wait time

Cheers and best of luck everyone

Hello boycot123

i Also do wish All of us the best of luck

Submitted my Application on the 20th and completed all attachements on the 28th

I DREAMMMMM TO GET VISA BY CHRISTMAS AND BE THERE IN MARCH AS IT'LL BE MY BIRTHDAY THEN

I WISH TO CELEBARATE MY REALLLLLLLL BIRTHDAY THERE
Old Aug 4th 2008, 7:20 am
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by beeso
Hello boycot123

i Also do wish All of us the best of luck

Submitted my Application on the 20th and completed all attachements on the 28th

I DREAMMMMM TO GET VISA BY CHRISTMAS AND BE THERE IN MARCH AS IT'LL BE MY BIRTHDAY THEN

I WISH TO CELEBARATE MY REALLLLLLLL BIRTHDAY THERE
Thank you very much dear beeso.

I wish that whatever your dream is come true in no time

cheers!
Old Aug 7th 2008, 6:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

time has gone quite quickly actually... its now August! And the good news is, looks like its only taken 5 months or so for some to be assigned COs.... let's hope we'll get one before Christmas
Old Aug 7th 2008, 7:59 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Originally Posted by ChocCake
time has gone quite quickly actually... its now August! And the good news is, looks like its only taken 5 months or so for some to be assigned COs.... let's hope we'll get one before Christmas
Imagine..... our very own CO's for Xmas, what more could one ask for?!

Is a CO for life and not just for xmas? I'm confused
Old Aug 7th 2008, 8:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ChocCake
Well...let's WISH it Happens

Before Christmas...After Christmas..I DREAM TO BE THERE IN MARCHHHH
Old Aug 8th 2008, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

Morko is on a distinguished road

Our plan was to bring kids to school in Feb 2009. But that will be very close . I wonder if I should book our flights already^^.

Cheers,

MorkoBoon

Last edited by Morko; Aug 8th 2008 at 9:34 am.
Old Aug 8th 2008, 9:37 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Originally Posted by Morko
Our plan was to bring kids to school in Feb 2009. But that will be very close . I wonder if I should book our flights already^^.

Cheers,

MorkoBoon
I have a feeling that because 176 applications are a bit behind that they will slow on 175 approvals and focus on 176's. If it were me I would hold on booking the flights, then again I guess you could change the departure date depending on the charge. I'm not booking flights until I have that all important approval email!
Old Aug 8th 2008, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

Huggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really nice

Hi everyone,

I think he just got really lucky - we submitted 10 weeks ago, my OH is an Electrician so going 175 MODL on that but so far no word

Only slight difference I can tell is that he is self-employed so who knows.

Anyway, just wanted to lend my support and good luck to everyone waiting.

Kat xx

Originally Posted by benlast
Don't know (and as far as I can tell, neither does he!). He has an Australian girlfriend (shouldn't make a difference), has worked there (might make a difference) and is an electrician (maybe there's a sudden demand for them).

Go look here on the April 2008 Applicants thread.
Old Aug 8th 2008, 11:24 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Originally Posted by Huggkat
Hi everyone,

I think he just got really lucky - we submitted 10 weeks ago, my OH is an Electrician so going 175 MODL on that but so far no word

Only slight difference I can tell is that he is self-employed so who knows.

Anyway, just wanted to lend my support and good luck to everyone waiting.

Kat xx

According to his beupdate profile, he received priority processing because of a letter from a prospective employer. Electricians seem to be in high demand, reckon it's top of the MODL list at the moment.....maybe I should search for a OH sparky!!!
Old Aug 8th 2008, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

Huggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really niceHuggkat is just really nice

This is relatively true - however, we had confirmation of receiving priority processing also, but my OH hasn't got a prospective job yet though so this may be holding us up.

Never mind - we wouldn't be able to rush off that quick anyway, coz of house, etc., to get rid of so were never thinking of going until March/April 09 time anyway.

Let's hope we all get the good news before the end of year!!

Kat xx

According to his beupdate profile, he received priority processing because of a letter from a prospective employer. Electricians seem to be in high demand, reckon it's top of the MODL list at the moment.....maybe I should search for a OH sparky!!!
Old Aug 8th 2008, 11:37 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Originally Posted by Huggkat
This is relatively true - however, we had confirmation of receiving priority processing also, but my OH hasn't got a prospective job yet though so this may be holding us up.

Never mind - we wouldn't be able to rush off that quick anyway, coz of house, etc., to get rid of so were never thinking of going until March/April 09 time anyway.

Let's hope we all get the good news before the end of year!!

Kat xx
Yep, we are all looking for a mega xmas present, a CO at the worst, visa approval at best! You should be sorted by then, being a June applicant.

Good luck
Old Aug 8th 2008, 12:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yep, we are all looking for a mega xmas present, a CO at the worst, visa approval at best! You should be sorted by then, being a June applicant.

Good luck
Yes Lilsweet PLZ , IF VISA APPROVAL I'LL BE SO THANKFUL

IF A CO..HMM..OK NOT BAD

I DREAM TO BE THERE IN MARCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Old Aug 8th 2008, 4:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Smile Re: July 2008 Applicants

Good luck
Originally Posted by beeso
Yes Lilsweet PLZ , IF VISA APPROVAL I'LL BE SO THANKFUL

IF A CO..HMM..OK NOT BAD

I DREAM TO BE THERE IN MARCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Hey lilsweets and beeso, let's not forget about me as you, me and I lodged our visa in almost same time i.e. July 2008 and also that I've got the same wish to land there by March 2009 but don't know when this wish come true. Well we three are in the same line then just different VISA subclass and I hope that other who are wishing for their grants should come true in no time.

May GOD has his mercy on us

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.