July 2008 Applicants

Old Jul 11th 2008, 9:45 am
Forum Regular

kali is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: July 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by lilsweets
Thanks Kali,

Must find some techniques on forgetting about it for a while instead of checking my status daily!
Good luck, if you find any let me know. Lodged 175 in February and I am still looking almost everyday. :embaressed_smile:
Old Jul 11th 2008, 10:07 am
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kali
You won't get any emails until your CO is assigned, which will be another 9 months or so.
Depends on the visa type, of course. And can also vary anyway - on the April 2008 Applicants thread, someone's been granted a 175 after only a few weeks!

Cheers
b
Old Jul 11th 2008, 10:35 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Originally Posted by benlast
Depends on the visa type, of course. And can also vary anyway - on the April 2008 Applicants thread, someone's been granted a 175 after only a few weeks!

Cheers
b
Who is that person?! Only a few weeks, I want a name and number so I can ask him/her what the secret is

I presume it is all to do with MODL
Old Jul 12th 2008, 8:37 am
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by lilsweets
Who is that person?! Only a few weeks, I want a name and number so I can ask him/her what the secret is

I presume it is all to do with MODL
Don't know (and as far as I can tell, neither does he!). He has an Australian girlfriend (shouldn't make a difference), has worked there (might make a difference) and is an electrician (maybe there's a sudden demand for them).

Go look here on the April 2008 Applicants thread.
Old Jul 12th 2008, 11:18 pm
Forum Regular

mollyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone
been waiting months for my turn to actually say 175 visa lodged!! After ages waiting for my ANMC skills assessment being passed, my agent lodged our application online on 10th July Everything is going so well at the moment. Had the house up for sale for months and last week we accepted a good offer on it! Can`t believe our luck in the current market. Just hope it dosn`t fall through.
Good luck to everyone else.
Lesley
Old Jul 13th 2008, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

maity.chanchal is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear All,
I am trying to apply for General skilled migration 175 visa online for the last 3-4 days and i tried repeated times. At the stage of filling up forms for "foreign countries visited and lived more than 12 month" part I can't go forward anymore. It's throwing en error message and would not allow me to go to next section. From the drop down lost I choose my name and put the country information , then i click on next and it given me an error in red " The field "name" must have a value" though i am choosing my name there still having the error message. But If I choose my wife's name from drop down list there is no problem. Any one have applied recently without having any issues? Any help on this would be most appreciated. Thanks a lot and good luck to every July 2008 Applicants.

Cheers,
Maity
Old Jul 13th 2008, 7:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

pomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of lightpomerz is a glorious beacon of light

Hi All

There are still quite a number of us July 07 applicants about so as a fellow Jullyee id like to wish everyone well and hope you have a slightly easier path than some of us

Be Lucky.....

Pomerz
Old Jul 13th 2008, 8:53 pm
Just Joined

JohnnyL is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone

First post from me and its a good one. I just sent of my 175 yesterday after a long wait for skill assessments and IELTS results.

My wife and I are going to Sydney, hopefully spring 2009, as I am a bit of an optimist My wife is a social worker and I am a systems administrator.

Great forum, it has helped me a lot during info gathering and the skill assessments so far. Its nice to know that there is always someone willing to help and to answer questions.
Old Jul 13th 2008, 9:35 pm
Forum Regular

Kryptonix will become famous soon enoughKryptonix will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by JohnnyL
Hi everyone

First post from me and its a good one. I just sent of my 175 yesterday after a long wait for skill assessments and IELTS results.

My wife and I are going to Sydney, hopefully spring 2009, as I am a bit of an optimist My wife is a social worker and I am a systems administrator.

Great forum, it has helped me a lot during info gathering and the skill assessments so far. Its nice to know that there is always someone willing to help and to answer questions.
Welcome to the forum Johnny.. and congrats on sending off the 175
Old Jul 14th 2008, 8:25 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Originally Posted by benlast
Don't know (and as far as I can tell, neither does he!). He has an Australian girlfriend (shouldn't make a difference), has worked there (might make a difference) and is an electrician (maybe there's a sudden demand for them).

Go look here on the April 2008 Applicants thread.

That's phenomenal! Good luck to him
Old Jul 14th 2008, 9:17 am
Forum Regular

FionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really nice

Hello

We sent our application in on Saturday 12th.
Here's to the long wait!
Old Jul 14th 2008, 12:32 pm
Forum Regular

guiguioz is an unknown quantity at this point

I have just applied for a 175 visa (MODL - external auditor) - 11 July 2008!
I am already in Australia under a 457 visa...
Old Jul 15th 2008, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

stubbieholder31 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, we submitted our visa 2nd July and processing commenced 3rd July.
We are going over on the 457 - Hopefully!
Old Jul 17th 2008, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

Morko is on a distinguished road

We applied on the 14th for a 175(MODL) online. Just got my skill assessment from the ANMC as a Registered Nurse on 10th of July.

Cheers,

Morko
Old Jul 20th 2008, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

vickiejaynem will become famous soon enough

hi we sent our on 1st July. got confirmation of getting it with the usual email telling you approx timing.The process fee taken off card already.lol. wish they were that quick in processing whole fom.lol
hubby is charted accountant and I nurse but me not working just now as 4 young kids. Mate out there (he ozzie) saying that they being told that they fast tracking some professions including his level of skills due to need but prob hearsay.
good luck everyone

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.