July 2008 Applicants

Old Dec 14th 2008, 3:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Safaet will become famous soon enoughSafaet will become famous soon enough
Default Re: July 2008 Applicants

I'm really confused about the time line. Somebody from August Applicant got the VISA on Nov-11 whereas one February applicant got Visa on December-09 (!)
What's the measuring factor here? Can anyone help?
Old Dec 14th 2008, 4:57 am
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by beeso
Hello Dance

Everything's ok Thanks so much for asking

how's it going with u?
Yup! all fine here. Just waiting for my CO. I think he/she will come after XMAS now! It's getting much more difficult now to wait but can't avoid it for even a day.

Hope everything at your side is good. As days are getting nearer, you must be really exited to have your little cutie in your hands! for the first time

Cheers!

DANCE~~~
Old Dec 14th 2008, 12:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

beeso will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by dance123
Yup! all fine here. Just waiting for my CO. I think he/she will come after XMAS now! It's getting much more difficult now to wait but can't avoid it for even a day.

Hope everything at your side is good. As days are getting nearer, you must be really exited to have your little cutie in your hands! for the first time

Cheers!

DANCE~~~
Yes...i know what u mean i check my status DAILY..though i know that they don't work on Saturday and Sunday...BUT ANYWAY i check...Maybe my CO decided to wake up in the middle of the night after hearing a voice telling him...i didn't send the mail to Beeso Yet

Yes..it's a Couple of days now....Hospital reservation's done already..Wish us luck to meet our Little Cutie
Old Dec 14th 2008, 2:49 pm
Forum Regular

vickiejaynem will become famous soon enough

Yes...i know what u mean i check my status DAILY..though i know that they don't work on Saturday and Sunday...BUT ANYWAY i check...Maybe my CO decided to wake up in the middle of the night after hearing a voice telling him...i didn't send the mail to Beeso Yet

Yes..it's a Couple of days now....Hospital reservation's done already..Wish us luck to meet our Little Cutie
good luck
Old Dec 14th 2008, 4:08 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

VISA COUNT 12th DECEMBER 2008 REVISED X3

3 X 136 August 2007 Applicant
1 X 175 January 2008 Applicant
1 X 175 January 2008 Applicant
1 X 175 June 2008 Applicant

2 X 175 July 2008 Applicant

An record-breaking week, 23 approvals, unbelievable, DIAC are working their socks off before xmas break!

Total for this week: 23

Adjusted spreadsheet to match.....
Attached Files
File Type: xls
175 & 176.xls (25.0 KB, 120 views)
Old Dec 14th 2008, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by vickiejaynem
good luck
Thanks a Lot Vickie
Old Dec 14th 2008, 10:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Right then, form 80 done, uploaded, now back to waiting.......zzzzzzzzz

Mel
Old Dec 15th 2008, 3:03 am
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all

I know where you're coming from . I do the same thing. It's like I'm having mental disorders as if he sent the email and it didn't get to me or went into my JUNK MAIL box which is the least I want to know. I wish that should never happen with anyone.

Anyways, keeping my fingers crossed to hear my CO and you keep yours

All the best my dear friend. Keep in touch

Cheeeers!

DANCE~~~~
Old Dec 15th 2008, 10:47 am
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

I believe I have a case officer Megan Bagshaw!!!
Old Dec 15th 2008, 2:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ChocCake
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSS CHOCCAKEEEEEEEEEEE

IT'S A MATTER OF HOURS NOW AND U'LL GET UR GRANT DEAR

TELL ME TELL ME...HOW WAS THE MAIL...WHAT WAS THE SUBJECT...WHAT DID SHE SAY THER...TELL ME TELL ME PLZZZZZZZZZZZ
Old Dec 15th 2008, 2:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSS CHOCCAKEEEEEEEEEEE

IT'S A MATTER OF HOURS NOW AND U'LL GET UR GRANT DEAR

TELL ME TELL ME...HOW WAS THE MAIL...WHAT WAS THE SUBJECT...WHAT DID SHE SAY THER...TELL ME TELL ME PLZZZZZZZZZZZ
LOL!!! you mean months!!!!

she had requested for meds & pccs
Old Dec 15th 2008, 3:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

LOL!!! you mean months!!!!

she had requested for meds & pccs
Congratulations Again Dear

but now THEY are waiting for u..not U waiting for them

and what was the subject of the mail???
Old Dec 15th 2008, 5:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Congratulations Again Dear

but now THEY are waiting for u..not U waiting for them

and what was the subject of the mail???
thanks beeso

ok here goes....

subject:.... some numbers.. etc

body:
Application ID: #######
Please see the attached information regarding request for information.
then there's different ways to contact DIAC... etc

and there's 3 attachments

1 - letter
2 - character requirements - penal clearance certificate
3 - form 1071j

Old Dec 15th 2008, 5:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats ChocCake

Mel
Old Dec 15th 2008, 5:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

do meds get posted to australia house london?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.