July 2008 Applicants

Old Dec 5th 2008, 8:25 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice
Default Re: July 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by memewest
Do you mean 05.11.08 or 05.12.08??

Anyhoo....sounds to me like you have a CO as they are the ones that change your online status....don't know of anyone else who does it!!

WHOOHOO!!

Visa's a coming.

Excited??

BRING IT ON!!!

ps. James is feeling better this morning, though has a day off school.
OK SORRY - MISSED ALL OF THIS ... WELL DONE LILSWEETS ON YOUR VISA !!
Old Dec 5th 2008, 8:39 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Ah, just keeping you on your toes!! Well spotted! I did mean 5.12.08, I can't believe we're in December already - where has this year gone? Oh, I know, going through the process of a visa application!!!!

I hope it is a CO, I guess we'll find out if anything changes to Met or approved!!!

Glad James is feeling better, I bet you'll have a lovely day watching telly with him

Mel
Old Dec 5th 2008, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by melbert
Ah, just keeping you on your toes!! Well spotted! I did mean 5.12.08, I can't believe we're in December already - where has this year gone? Oh, I know, going through the process of a visa application!!!!

I hope it is a CO, I guess we'll find out if anything changes to Met or approved!!!

Glad James is feeling better, I bet you'll have a lovely day watching telly with him

Mel
Yeah, Great...!! Scooby Doo, Pokemon, Power Rangers and Tom & Jerry all day!! Quite like Tom and Jerry.

All of our's changed to 'Met' after we had been approved, only PCC's and Med's changed to 'Met' before approval...

If i were a betting person... I'd bet on you having a 'BRING IT ON WEDNESDAY'!!
But then what do i know!!

Have a little drink for me today, and stay out of the stationary cupboard!!
Old Dec 5th 2008, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

FionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really nice

Hi

Just out of interest have other people emailed in their police check certificates or did you just upload them as you did your other stuff (passport, birth certificate)?

Just wondered

Thanks
Fiona
Old Dec 5th 2008, 2:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by FionaandAndrew
Hi

Just out of interest have other people emailed in their police check certificates or did you just upload them as you did your other stuff (passport, birth certificate)?

Just wondered

Thanks
Fiona
Fiona - I uploaded ours the same way as birth certs, etc..., then emailed our CO to let her know that i had done them, they were then changed to 'Met' the next day!! HTH....
Old Dec 5th 2008, 3:32 pm
Forum Regular

vickiejaynem will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by CHB
Latest updates as 5th December 2008,

it seems like DIAC CO was going backward order for July 08 applications.
chocolate cake and I were first of july. hope we not last to get co.lol
Old Dec 5th 2008, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

FionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really nice

Fiona - I uploaded ours the same way as birth certs, etc..., then emailed our CO to let her know that i had done them, they were then changed to 'Met' the next day!! HTH....
mmm thanks meme, I've done the same, but was just wondering if I emailed them whether someone would attach them to our application and see "ooh everything is there" and grant our visa

Long shot I know !!
Old Dec 5th 2008, 5:34 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Sorry....i bet you 2 have gone to bed now....

You have to laugh....... James farted and poo'd his pants at the same time oh man......took me a while to sort him out after i stopped laughing at him and the OH's face!! Sorta got my wish there didn't i??

You did ask for that, I have to say Hope he is feeling much better today!

You seen i'm a celeb yet?? James and the OH was almost as funny!!
Holy crap, that was a good episode, best yet! George is a scream without even knowing it!

My little Grandson, Jak.
What a darling He is gorgeous, such a happy face

Originally Posted by melbert
Sorry for posting here to for those of you who have already been reading 'June applicants' but hre goes!!

Ok, now I'm going to ask a stupid question which I know has been answered before but hey, it's happening to me now so I want to be sure!!

Checked status online - 5.11.08 Application being processed further!! Could this be due to the job offer that was loaded a couple of days ago, all documents now say 'received' instead of 'required' (apart from my pcc which was uploaded at the same time as hubby's), nothing says 'met'.

Is this one of those ones where the application has just had something added, or do you think - dare I say it - that we might have a CO???

OOOOhhhhhhhh, I'm sooooo excited!!!! Or shouldn't I be????

Mel
Once again Mel CONGRATULATIONS!!!

C'MON MEL'S VISA GRANT!!!
Old Dec 5th 2008, 5:36 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Originally Posted by janjanxx
OK SORRY - MISSED ALL OF THIS ... WELL DONE LILSWEETS ON YOUR VISA !!
Thank you janjan,

It was great news, yours is on for next week I reckon

I will be keeping an eye out for your grant
Old Dec 5th 2008, 5:41 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Hi

Just wondered

Thanks
Fiona
Hi Fiona,

I just uploaded them, I didn't email.

mmm thanks meme, I've done the same, but was just wondering if I emailed them whether someone would attach them to our application and see "ooh everything is there" and grant our visa

Long shot I know !!
From what I have gathered, the people attaching documents to visa applications don't work in the actual processing centre itself. More of an educated guess than anything though, don't take my word for it. It can't hurt to email it, why not try it?!
Old Dec 5th 2008, 5:55 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

VISA COUNT 5th DECEMBER 2008

1 x 175 November 2007 Applicant

Another accountant, 5 for the week, phenomenal

Total for this week: 15
Old Dec 5th 2008, 6:07 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Spreadsheet attached folks!!!!
Attached Files
File Type: xls
175 & 176.xls (24.0 KB, 82 views)
Old Dec 5th 2008, 8:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

Originally Posted by vickiejaynem
hmmmmmmmmmm!!!

just our luck!!!
Old Dec 6th 2008, 2:00 am
BE Enthusiast

beeso will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ChocCake
hmmmmmmmmmm!!!

just our luck!!!
Originally Posted by vickiejaynem
COME ON Vickie and ChocCake , u forgot that i'm here or what?????

I'm positively sure that i'll be the one standing in the end of the line of hearing anything from DIAC
Old Dec 6th 2008, 12:09 pm
Forum Regular

vickiejaynem will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by beeso
COME ON Vickie and ChocCake , u forgot that i'm here or what?????

I'm positively sure that i'll be the one standing in the end of the line of hearing anything from DIAC
i emailed them yesterday to see if there any change.I have never been on to ask them on my status so might help.You never know thinking of sending my pcc too. that'll just leave meds. Hubby overweight but been given clean health from gp. would weight count against him? I am due for an mot at docs soon as been on dibetic meds for pcos (trials showed it good for weight loss which it is lost 5 stone in total on and off having all these kids.lol. also shows for some it helps having kids with pcos esp in my case.lol) not actually diabetic and due to come off it soon so wont count as medication at medical i think.so should me ok. if to much info appologise.lol

Last edited by vickiejaynem; Dec 6th 2008 at 12:52 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.