July 2008 Applicants

Old Dec 4th 2008, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all
Default Re: July 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by memewest

HI GUYS!! *waving madly*

Well, i've been in a pi$$y for the last few days... Haven't posted but have been reading...

Now i've booted myself up the arse, quite a feat i can tell you! and am now back to normal...whatever normal is....

Not sorted out the reason for my hissy fit, but that will come, and i'm addicted to BE and couldn't stay away!!

Didn't want you guys thinking i had dropped off the face of the earth now, did i??

So whats all this about accountants getting preferencial treatment from DIAC??

Good job your gonna study tax Lil....we'll need an accountant when we EVENTUALLY get there!! Don't go taking on too many new clients so that you have no room for me!

Any news on the house Mel?? Any movement on your Visa??

C'MON MEL'S VISA!!

Hey Meme,

Good to see you and glad you're feeling perkier!!

No news on the house, no news on the visa, however, we have a planned leaving date of 1st March!! Hubby is due to start his job on the 16th, perhaps you could consider Perth and come and stay with us!!

Will keep you posted!

Mel
Old Dec 4th 2008, 8:46 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Originally Posted by melbert
Hey Meme,

Good to see you and glad you're feeling perkier!!

No news on the house, no news on the visa, however, we have a planned leaving date of 1st March!! Hubby is due to start his job on the 16th, perhaps you could consider Perth and come and stay with us!!

Will keep you posted!

Mel
It's just like old times, Leigh is the only missing person

Will you have a spare room in Perth Mel? I'm very quiet, well behaved and I am available for a few beverages anytime, day or night, I am the perfect guest Your hubby starts work the day after my bday, I can already predict that I will have be hungover on the day your husband starts work!
Old Dec 4th 2008, 8:49 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lilsweets
It's just like old times, Leigh is the only missing person

Will you have a spare room in Perth Mel? I'm very quiet, well behaved and I am available for a few beverages anytime, day or night, I am the perfect guest Your hubby starts work the day after my bday, I can already predict that I will have be hungover on the day your husband starts work!
We are planning on having space for anyone who wants to visit, there's also the double bed settee that we'll be taking with us! Beverages always available, and your birthday sounds like the perfect opportunity to have them too!!

Mel
Old Dec 4th 2008, 8:53 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

your birthday sounds like the perfect opportunity to have them too!!

Mel
Any excuse
Old Dec 4th 2008, 8:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Any excuse
Oh yes!!

Mel
Old Dec 4th 2008, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Was it something I said? Meme's disappeared!!!

Mel
Old Dec 4th 2008, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Was it something I said? Meme's disappeared!!!

Mel
no, no, no i haven't....

am just trying to catch up on a few PM's...

and james has his sick bug and i don't do sick very well....give me the other end any day!!
Old Dec 4th 2008, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

no, no, no i haven't....

am just trying to catch up on a few PM's...

and james has his sick bug and i don't do sick very well....give me the other end any day!!
Eugh, yuk!!

Well, I'm disappearing, off to sleepy land, I have a works Xmas party 2moro and a birthday party to sort out for Saturday!!! 4 year olds bouncing and eating rubbish- great eh!!!

Mel
xx
Old Dec 4th 2008, 9:40 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

give me the other end any day!!
OMFG!!! Mental images You are a nutter but I love it

Eugh, yuk!!

Well, I'm disappearing, off to sleepy land, I have a works Xmas party 2moro and a birthday party to sort out for Saturday!!! 4 year olds bouncing and eating rubbish- great eh!!!

Mel
xx
Ooh, enjoy your xmas party but best to clear head for screaming four year olds!

Nite
Old Dec 4th 2008, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Eugh, yuk!!

Mel
xx

Sorry....i bet you 2 have gone to bed now....

You have to laugh....... James farted and poo'd his pants at the same time oh man......took me a while to sort him out after i stopped laughing at him and the OH's face!! Sorta got my wish there didn't i??

Enjoy your works do....and wish Erin Happy Birthday for me!!

OMFG!!! Mental images, You are a nutter but I love it...
Ooh, enjoy your xmas party but best to clear head for screaming four year olds!

Nite
You seen i'm a celeb yet?? James and the OH was almost as funny!!
Old Dec 4th 2008, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

My little Grandson, Jak.
Attached Thumbnails July 2008 Applicants-dscf1455.jpg  
Old Dec 4th 2008, 12:44 pm
CHB
BE Enthusiast

CHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really niceCHB is just really nice

Latest updates as 5th December 2008,
Subclass 175 MODL
42 applicants in total that have registered in beupdate
3 assigned CO, 1 Visa approved
1) jollyswagman (British Citizen) - Applied on 31st July 08, CO assigned on 24th Nov 08
2) ucciace (Italy) - Applied on 14th July 08, CO assigned on 27th Nov 08
3) lilsweets (Ireland) - Applied on 10th July 08, CO assigned 1st Dec 08, Visa approved 2nd Dec 08
4) ashmalog (British Citizen) - Applied on 6th July 08, CO assigned 5th Dec 08
it seems like DIAC CO was going backward order for July 08 applications.
Old Dec 4th 2008, 6:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sorry for posting here to for those of you who have already been reading 'June applicants' but hre goes!!

Ok, now I'm going to ask a stupid question which I know has been answered before but hey, it's happening to me now so I want to be sure!!

Checked status online - 5.11.08 Application being processed further!! Could this be due to the job offer that was loaded a couple of days ago, all documents now say 'received' instead of 'required' (apart from my pcc which was uploaded at the same time as hubby's), nothing says 'met'.

Is this one of those ones where the application has just had something added, or do you think - dare I say it - that we might have a CO???

OOOOhhhhhhhh, I'm sooooo excited!!!! Or shouldn't I be????

Mel
Old Dec 4th 2008, 7:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sorry....i bet you 2 have gone to bed now....

You have to laugh....... James farted and poo'd his pants at the same time oh man......took me a while to sort him out after i stopped laughing at him and the OH's face!! Sorta got my wish there didn't i??

Enjoy your works do....and wish Erin Happy Birthday for me!!

Will do!!

You seen i'm a celeb yet?? James and the OH was almost as funny!!
Meme,

Poor James, but perhaps hubby should have given you a helping hand! You probably needed more anyway!!!

Didn't watch celeb last night, out shopping for most of it for cakes, biscuits and all the other gumf to go with kids parties!! Come up for the party if you like!!

Mel

Hope James is feeling better and you're still smiling!!

Mel
Old Dec 4th 2008, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sorry for posting here to for those of you who have already been reading 'June applicants' but hre goes!!

Ok, now I'm going to ask a stupid question which I know has been answered before but hey, it's happening to me now so I want to be sure!!

Checked status online - 5.11.08 Application being processed further!! Could this be due to the job offer that was loaded a couple of days ago, all documents now say 'received' instead of 'required' (apart from my pcc which was uploaded at the same time as hubby's), nothing says 'met'.

Is this one of those ones where the application has just had something added, or do you think - dare I say it - that we might have a CO???

OOOOhhhhhhhh, I'm sooooo excited!!!! Or shouldn't I be????

Mel
Do you mean 05.11.08 or 05.12.08??

Anyhoo....sounds to me like you have a CO as they are the ones that change your online status....don't know of anyone else who does it!!

WHOOHOO!!

Visa's a coming.

Excited??

BRING IT ON!!!

ps. James is feeling better this morning, though has a day off school.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.