January 2010 Applicants

Old Apr 29th 2010, 8:18 am
Forum Regular

sidharthd is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: January 2010 Applicants

Originally Posted by ashfaq
dear please explain if am going to call my CO then he will reply me or not and how can I contact him by doing call or mail??

duh! Im giving up on this thread :-!
Old Apr 29th 2010, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: January 2010 Applicants

dear please explain if am going to call my CO then he will reply me or not and how can I contact him by doing call or mail??
I really don't know if you will be able to talk to them personally. When you were asked for meds and Pcc you would have been sent an email from CO. Use this email address to ask your specific question. Do you have a CO yet?
Old Apr 29th 2010, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

mahboob807 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wilson01
Im a December 09 applicant, work for NHS, from a LR country, had all my docs met since below, meds since 15th March and I heard that it will be a further 3 - 4 months before visa finalised. I really dont know the reason why but im waiting patiently. It will be a lovely day when I get visa and may even have a drink or 7 haha
Hi Amanda,
Hope you are doing fine.
Yes that may be true that you need to wait 3/4 months as the VISA quota is going to be finished I heard from some of my friends. There were 108000 Visas for July-June 2009. So if already 108000 Visas already issued then DIAC will not issue new visas before July 2010. That could be a reason that you are waiting a long time.

Thanks.
Mahboob
Old Apr 29th 2010, 8:21 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

I really don't know if you will be able to talk to them personally. When you were asked for meds and Pcc you would have been sent an email from CO. Use this email address to ask your specific question. Do you have a CO yet?
yes i have assigned CO 10 months back when i was requested for form 80...
Old Apr 29th 2010, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sidharthd
duh! Im giving up on this thread :-!
I know how you feel. This thread has become demanding, impatient and borders on racially inciting. I give up too
Old Apr 29th 2010, 8:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mahboob807
Hi Amanda,
Hope you are doing fine.
Yes that may be true that you need to wait 3/4 months as the VISA quota is going to be finished I heard from some of my friends. There were 108000 Visas for July-June 2009. So if already 108000 Visas already issued then DIAC will not issue new visas before July 2010. That could be a reason that you are waiting a long time.

Thanks.
Mahboob
Hi Mahboob, hows you, you in Oz yet? thanks for the info babe, but really, I was just trying to prove a point that it is not just HR countries that are waiting. Im waiting patiently Im just real tired of people on here implying that Pakistan applicants are being discriminated against We had this before with the team 3 accusations and im just trying to let people know that they are not the only ones waiting. I think they forget that DIAC have a customers service charter and it would be more than their jobs worth to discriminate or sit around all day just having a lil gab and doing no work -
Old Apr 29th 2010, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

mkokab1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: January 2010 Applicants

I am CSL applicant but nothing treated like csl applicant i believe.. Mustafa in this forum is also the one who is in csl but not treated like csl due to Pakistani applicant....
I am a Pakistani applicant and you can see my time line is normal....at least uptil now. I think you guys need to contact your COs and follow up what is going on with your applications.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mahboob807
Hi Amanda,
Hope you are doing fine.

Thanks.
Mahboob
Visa quota is not finished yet. I am seeing people still getting visas. But there is definitely a slow down on visa grants.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

I know how you feel. This thread has become demanding, impatient and borders on racially inciting. I give up too
i think many of my Pakistani fellow applicants are restless coz 12 hours daily loadshedding rendering them impatient i too was expecting something well before May but anyways...i am still positive and suggest we should not blame DIAC for anything coz no one here really knows what activities are underway on our files inside... .lets hope upcoming changes bring good news for all of us.lets be patient!!!
No one really discussing those expected 3rd May website and communication links changes as per Mr. Lombard`s post!
Old Apr 29th 2010, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

mahboob807 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Amanda,
I am fine, thanks.
I shall move to Sydney on September. I booked Air Ticket for Sep 30.
Actually it is really difficult to answer some questions raised by some of the applicants, that's why better not to answer those (My personal opinion).

I think it is a coincidence that many applicant's from Pakistan are not getting Visas since last 9/10 months. But I am sure the situation will be fine soon. I believe in person not in country. A person having all the required qualifications must get to the right way even he is from a very very risky country.

Anyway I wish all the best to everyone.
Old Apr 30th 2010, 3:01 am
playing dumb

thejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura about

Things are going normal. I am having bubbles as well and banging my head on the wall but its all ok. For applicants from Pakistan I think all external checks except employment and security have been shifted to thiland. So obviously it will take more time than usual and we will have to wait.
I think DIAC has a pretty fair policy.
Old Apr 30th 2010, 3:04 am
Forum Regular

nimtiaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mkokab1
Hang in there. Your seems to be very close to visa grant. Best of luck.
You were right mkokab1. Thanks once again.

Thanks double00 for interpreting.

Cheers!

n... i.....
Old Apr 30th 2010, 5:16 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nimtiaz
You were right mkokab1. Thanks once again.

Thanks double00 for interpreting.

Cheers!

n... i.....
Big Congrats! Your prayers are finally answered. Which country are you from?
Old Apr 30th 2010, 5:18 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by thejohnhagen
Things are going normal. I am having bubbles as well and banging my head on the wall but its all ok. For applicants from Pakistan I think all external checks except employment and security have been shifted to thiland. So obviously it will take more time than usual and we will have to wait.
I think DIAC has a pretty fair policy.
What kind of external checks do they conduct? Do you have any idea?. Thanks.
Old Apr 30th 2010, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

nimtiaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mkokab1
Big Congrats! Your prayers are finally answered. Which country are you from?
I'm from Bangladesh.

Regards,
n... i.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.