January 2010 Applicants

Old Apr 28th 2010, 5:27 pm
Forum Regular

525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: January 2010 Applicants

Originally Posted by B1K3R
I'm from Europe.....and still stuck....
the difference is that EVERY ONE from Pakistan is stuck
whereas only few/certain cases from other countries(LR and HR included) are getting stuck
Old Apr 28th 2010, 7:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

Im a December 09 applicant, work for NHS, from a LR country, had all my docs met since below, meds since 15th March and I heard that it will be a further 3 - 4 months before visa finalised. I really dont know the reason why but im waiting patiently. It will be a lovely day when I get visa and may even have a drink or 7 haha
Old Apr 28th 2010, 7:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by 525252
the difference is that EVERY ONE from Pakistan is stuck
whereas only few/certain cases from other countries(LR and HR included) are getting stuck
No not EVERYONE. Iv noticed that HR applicants are getting their visas before me but im not whinging! You were estimated 12 months and how long have you waited? exactly! Just be patient please, you are implying that DIAC discriminate and that is just not right Im not being nasty - just realistic.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 5:20 am
Forum Regular

525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about

EVERYONE from Pakistan is stuck
Originally Posted by wilson01
No not EVERYONE. Iv noticed that HR applicants are getting their visas before me but im not whinging! You were estimated 12 months and how long have you waited? exactly! Just be patient please, you are implying that DIAC discriminate and that is just not right Im not being nasty - just realistic.
mr genius, did you 'notice' that I am talking specifically about Pakistani applicants ?

and have you 'noticed' any single PAKISTANI applicant getting visa in past 8-9 months ?
Old Apr 29th 2010, 5:48 am
Forum Regular

sidharthd is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: January 2010 Applicants

mr genius, did you 'notice' that I am talking specifically about Pakistani applicants ?

and have you 'noticed' any single PAKISTANI applicant getting visa in past 8-9 months ?
I think its just a coincidence given that not all applicants are on this forum and post their progress.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 6:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Well, Mrs Know-it-all Did you realise that not every single person who applies for a visa from Pakistan is on this forum? People on BE are a drop in the ocean compared to the number of visa applications DIAC receive. So stop trying to single out one specific Country and stop your whinging - comments like yours are really so
Old Apr 29th 2010, 6:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sidharthd
I think its just a coincidence given that not all applicants are on this forum and post their progress.
My thoughts exactly
Old Apr 29th 2010, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

s_jose is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, Mrs Know-it-all Did you realise that not every single person who applies for a visa from Pakistan is on this forum? People on BE are a drop in the ocean compared to the number of visa applications DIAC receive. So stop trying to single out one specific Country and stop your whinging - comments like yours are really so
Wilson, that was a perfet reply!!
There have been few references regarding few specific countries in MArch 2010 visa applciants thread too, which is kind of irritating!
Old Apr 29th 2010, 7:46 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mkokab1
I think applicants from Pakistan are getting extra scrutiny. Any opinions? Becoz most of my Pakistani folks seem to be stuck after Meds been finalized and everything else been submitted.
Y the Pakistani applicants stuck for a long long time ago. it was about to 9 months since my CO requested me for form 80 last time.Nothing heard after that...I do not know when the wait is over and the CO will request for medical and PCC? I waited for a long long time to hear that news..
Old Apr 29th 2010, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ashfaq
Y the Pakistani applicants stuck for a long long time ago. it was about to 9 months since my CO requested me for form 80 last time.Nothing heard after that...I do not know when the wait is over and the CO will request for medical and PCC? I waited for a long long time to hear that news..
It really is pointless posting this type of question on here. The only way you will find out for sure is if you email your CO and ask them
Old Apr 29th 2010, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

mkokab1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you on CSL? Becoz if not, that could be the reason. You may not be getting higher priority. You might want to email your CO?
Old Apr 29th 2010, 7:53 am
BE Enthusiast

It really is pointless posting this type of question on here. The only way you will find out for sure is if you email your CO and ask them
dear i saw many people who got visa within 6 months but the Pakistani applicants are continuously in a state of waiting. I do not know y??
Old Apr 29th 2010, 7:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mkokab1
Are you on CSL? Becoz if not, that could be the reason. You may not be getting higher priority. You might want to email your CO?
I am CSL applicant but nothing treated like csl applicant i believe.. Mustafa in this forum is also the one who is in csl but not treated like csl due to Pakistani applicant....
Old Apr 29th 2010, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

dear i saw many people who got visa within 6 months but the Pakistani applicants are continuously in a state of waiting. I do not know y??
Neither do any of us - so, ask your CO as they are the only one who will be able to tell you.
Old Apr 29th 2010, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Neither do any of us - so, ask your CO as they are the only one who will be able to tell you.
dear please explain if am going to call my CO then he will reply me or not and how can I contact him by doing call or mail??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.