February 2008 Applicants

Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Think I'll pretend I'm in Disneyland. Anyway, us guys have it easy compared to you girls, generally I mean. You dont get to have 'pride' in a doctors surgery.
Disneyland is a good idea! Something nice and innocent!

The dr who did our meds left us with NO pride at all. Not as bad as having a baby though.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Disneyland is a good idea! Something nice and innocent!

The dr who did our meds left us with NO pride at all. Not as bad as having a baby though.
One of the users on here has a funny signature. It says 'I'm no gynaecologist, but I'll have a look'. hee hee hee
Old Apr 7th 2008, 8:07 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Just close your eyes and imagine that as the male octagenarian does the biz... On second thoughts... DON'T!!! he could be in for a shock.
PSML...................

I wonder if the Dr's got web cam? or a magnifying glass...............

You know, when I'm telling you about it regardless of who it is, you'll be hearing that it was a 23 year old swedish blonde girl.
and we'll all be imagining someone like Ricky Tomlinson..........
Old Apr 7th 2008, 8:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

One of the users on here has a funny signature. It says 'I'm no gynaecologist, but I'll have a look'. hee hee hee
LOL - your ideal job description

Originally Posted by mary1967
PSML...................

I wonder if the Dr's got web cam? or a magnifying glass...............

PMSL Mary.

and we'll all be imagining someone like Ricky Tomlinson..........
Oh yes... or Tony Blair... Bernard Manning... Princess Anne.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 9:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice

Originally Posted by tiger222
Lou -

There's 6 of us too. I'm not to the packing stage, yet, but I'm planning 2 suitcases each - largest allowed.
Tiger, how old are your lot, hope you are having more luck with them than I am with one of mine lol.

There is something unpleasant about your manhood being handled by a strange bloke
Not a nice thought Nige, but hey strange things work for different people. lol

You know, when I'm telling you about it regardless of who it is, you'll be hearing that it was a 23 year old swedish blonde girl.
PMSL. You should be so god damn lucky Nige.

Seriously now all the best and hope all goes well for you.
Apologies for the delay, I have just finished work. Straight back on here as soon as I walked through the door. Lou xx
Old Apr 8th 2008, 6:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Chance of that happening in Ireland are slim and none!!!!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 7:53 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mairead
Chance of that happening in Ireland are slim and none!!!!
So you're saying I have a chance?
Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:03 am

i think she's saying you'll be bl**dy lucky to find a female 23 year old Swedish doctor in Dublin
Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Only If I come up and do it but there's no chance of that!!!!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:04 am

Only If I come up and do it but there's no chance of that!!!!
PMSL.............maybe he can come down to you
Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:05 am
BE Forum Addict

i think she's saying you'll be bl**dy lucky to find a female 23 year old Swedish doctor in Dublin
Not sure about the doctor bit, but there are plenty of fit women up here. I guess to generalise doctors are mostly old men with cold hands. But, I'm being positive here.

Also, Mairead, you're not Swedish (or 23) lol
Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Not sure about the doctor bit, but there are plenty of fit women up here. I guess to generalise doctors are mostly old men with cold hands. But, I'm being positive here.

Also, Mairead, you're not Swedish (or 23) lol
Na Im much better than that!!!!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:11 am
BE Forum Addict

PMSL.............maybe he can come down to you
Us Corkonians wouldn't let him in!!!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Na Im much better than that!!!!
That may be the case but I have my hopes set on a 23 year old Swedish blonde girl who answers to the name of 'How you doin'
Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:15 am
BE Forum Addict

That may be the case but I have my hopes set on a 23 year old Swedish blonde girl who answers to the name of 'How you doin'
Theres a shop on Capel Street that might have what you need. Hope you've got plenty of air

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.