February 2008 Applicants

Old May 11th 2008, 11:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by The Clarkeys
Fiona - ours has rebooked for Tues at 10 - what time is yours?? and what/who are your people???? its getting weirder
Sorry think i caused some confusion yesterday, Fly Away and Basty!

I was trying to reply to messages and for some reason i managed to unquote you both and it looked like i had a viewing for the house - it was a really long horrible day at school and my brain was mush!!!
Have no idea how i did it but the beer or 3 definitely helped!!!

Congrats on the 2nd viewing Basty![/QUOTE]

Sooooo you don't have a 2nd viewing for Tuesday???
Hope your having a good weekend, OH working both days
Old May 11th 2008, 12:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Basty
Sorry think i caused some confusion yesterday, Fly Away and Basty!

I was trying to reply to messages and for some reason i managed to unquote you both and it looked like i had a viewing for the house - it was a really long horrible day at school and my brain was mush!!!
Have no idea how i did it but the beer or 3 definitely helped!!!

Congrats on the 2nd viewing Basty!

Sooooo you don't have a 2nd viewing for Tuesday???
Hope your having a good weekend, OH working both days
LOL, your quote went wrong too - this happens sometimes - might be abit of the 'quote' instruction gets deleted, or not??? Who knows, but it doesn't matter... Thanks for the Ks Clarkey and good luck Basty - hope you get an offer soon. We are still on pins waiting to see if our 2nd viewing comes to anything - although we had a 3rd viewing a few weeks back and nothing.
Old May 11th 2008, 1:09 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Clarkeys
you guys are lucky - Finlay regularly wakes up at 5am - can't seem to get him any later than 6 no matter what we do!

weather gorgeous over here in the sunny south! OH at car boot sale as we have started a major declutter. I'm busy watching a Barbie video with my daughter as our garden really hot already. how on earth I'm gonna manage in Perth I do not know!!!

Hate to say this but both my two will sleep in until 1 pm if you let them

Wasn't always the case - my eldest was a nightmare until she was 3, couldn't get her to go to sleep until about 11 pm and then she'd always be up at 6 am
Old May 11th 2008, 4:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Good morning! It's Mother's Day here in the US. So nice gifts from the children - cookies from OH.

Weather is cold and rainy....oh well, can't have everything!

Have a pleasant day everyone!
Old May 11th 2008, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice

Originally Posted by tiger222
Good morning! It's Mother's Day here in the US. So nice gifts from the children - cookies from OH.

Happy mothers day Tiger.

Have a good one.

Kind regards Lou xxx
Old May 12th 2008, 2:23 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by loubiegreen
Happy mothers day Tiger.

Have a good one.

Kind regards Lou xxx
Thanks, Lou.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe it was Mother's Day this Sunday in AUS too.
Old May 12th 2008, 6:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mary1967
Hate to say this but both my two will sleep in until 1 pm if you let them

Wasn't always the case - my eldest was a nightmare until she was 3, couldn't get her to go to sleep until about 11 pm and then she'd always be up at 6 am
God Id love it!!!!

Happy Belated Mothers day Tiger

Right all its the start of the week so I better get cleaning as I will have about 5 viewings this week Mary youd better get cleaning too
Old May 12th 2008, 8:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mairead
God Id love it!!!!

Right all its the start of the week so I better get cleaning as I will have about 5 viewings this week:: Mary youd better get cleaning too
Morning all - just checked my status page - nothing.....

Lovely weather here again - supposed to be set for the month. Just filling the overground pool and DD wants to swim in it tonight.

I have been on all 4s all weekend so you and Mary WILL get viewings this week Mairead!!!!!
Old May 12th 2008, 9:10 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Morning Februarians
Back now from the birthday weekend. Mine Sat and eldest daughter's Sunday. Thanks all for the birthday wishes

Basty, how did the viewing go yesterday? And do I remember right you've another today? Good luck mate

Just starting to arrange things in my head about the house situation. Coming round to the idea of validating afterall. The most important thing is getting the golden ticket. If we have to validate, really it's not so bad. At least then we can be a bit more chilled about selling up etc. Obviously the cost of validating would cripple us... personal loan time I would imagine.... but if that's the worst scenario it's not so bad after all.

Beautiful weather here again.......
Old May 12th 2008, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Mairead - it was lovely

Right all its the start of the week so I better get cleaning as I will have about 5 viewings this week Mary youd better get cleaning too
Here's hoping you do get 5 viewings this month!

Originally Posted by Fly Away

I have been on all 4s all weekend so you and Mary WILL get viewings this week Mairead!!!!!
Fly Away, you've been on all 4s cleaning this weekend, right?
Old May 12th 2008, 10:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thanks Mairead - it was lovely

Fly Away, you've been on all 4s cleaning this weekend, right?
Yes cleaning.

Happy belated Mother's day too.

I'm having to consider validating too Jasb ... sigh... Glad you had a good birthday!
Old May 12th 2008, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

We have finally gotten the good weather ye all have been teasing me with. God it gorgeous outside!! Just started my diet today so Im afraid the barbie's out but I might have a glass of Rosé with my cabbage in the garden later!!!

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Lovely weather here again - supposed to be set for the month. Just filling the overground pool and DD wants to swim in it tonight.
Thats sounds lovely!!!! Would give anything for a pool right now!!

Originally Posted by jasb

Just starting to arrange things in my head about the house situation. Coming round to the idea of validating afterall. The most important thing is getting the golden ticket. If we have to validate, really it's not so bad. At least then we can be a bit more chilled about selling up etc. Obviously the cost of validating would cripple us... personal loan time I would imagine.... but if that's the worst scenario it's not so bad after all.
Looks like a few of us now who are probably going to have to validate. Heres hoping for a miracle between then and now!!!

Fingers crossed anyhoo!!!
Old May 12th 2008, 4:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Afternoon all

well the second viewers who came yesterday offered today15k less I said no I wanted 10K more and they came backwith a further 5K, but that is still 10K short and we have already dropped 10K. Buyer said that is the most at the moment she will need to do sums and speak to OH, he is away until tomorrow night - BUT we still have the other 2nd viewer tomorrow morning at 10

I said May was the month and it will be, so hang inthere you lot

I think I will be joining you tonight Mairead with the wine but not the cabbage, just a jacket for me oh and a double decker for when the kids have gone to bed - and I am sure they will be going very soon
Old May 12th 2008, 6:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Afternoon all

well the second viewers who came yesterday offered today15k less I said no I wanted 10K more and they came backwith a further 5K, but that is still 10K short and we have already dropped 10K. Buyer said that is the most at the moment she will need to do sums and speak to OH, he is away until tomorrow night - BUT we still have the other 2nd viewer tomorrow morning at 10

I think I will be joining you tonight Mairead with the wine but not the cabbage, just a jacket for me oh and a double decker for when the kids have gone to bed - and I am sure they will be going very soon
BASTY!! What exciting events for you!! From zero viewers to 2 returning viewers and 1 offer and countered offer. That's a lot of activity in a short period of time.

Fingers crossed. Looks like tomorrow is the big day!!
Old May 12th 2008, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

kdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura about

Afternoon all

Great news Fiona !

Good luck with the other viewers tomorrow ! !
When do you expect your visa to come through ?

Keely.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.