Wikiposts

February 2008 Applicants

Old May 13th 2008, 4:10 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by mary1967
Well my for sale board is finally standing It fell down within 2 hours of being put up yesterday, not good, especially after i'd waited over a week for it to arrive :curse:

Think i'll try some positive thinking like Basty and predict that this is the month we'll all sell our houses and that June is the month we'll all start getting visa's!!!
All right Mary, can't have too much positivity, one month at a time
Old May 13th 2008, 4:13 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Basty
All right Mary, can't have too much positivity, one month at a time

I'm going for broke!
Old May 13th 2008, 5:06 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Oh forgot to mention our meds were received at LCU yesterday at 10.30, how long do they take to process??

Hope you all have a good day, Mairead is it still sunny wth you??
Glorious here, mind you don't feel likedoing anything really, still feel abit low even though we have all this good stuff going on
WOW, Basty, May really is your month for EVENTS!
Old May 13th 2008, 5:08 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jasb
Hi
Ours took 2 weeks from receipt to finalisation. I don't think there are any delays at the moment, as I've not read anyone moaning about that!
Cheer up mate, shame I can't pop round with a box of chocs and a big smile for you - but the thoughts there
Speaking of box of Chocs - how's the tooth, JASB? Did the temporary work?

Did Nige come through with the Visa? Probably lost in the post! lol

Last edited by tiger222; May 13th 2008 at 5:11 am. Reason: addendum
Old May 13th 2008, 7:01 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiger222
Speaking of box of Chocs - how's the tooth, JASB? Did the temporary work?

Did Nige come through with the Visa? Probably lost in the post! lol
Think someone should be promising me a visa. Got my tooth out an hour ago and am in a lot of pain.
Old May 13th 2008, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Think someone should be promising me a visa. Got my tooth out an hour ago and am in a lot of pain.
Well don't expect any karma to be given to you this time. We all saw how THAT back fired on poor JASB!

Seriously, sorry to hear about the tooth. Did the dentist have to place is foot on the arm of the chair to gain enough leverage to remove the tooth? OUCH!!! (happened to me with a wisdom tooth - that's why I still have the others lol)
Old May 13th 2008, 7:20 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Well don't expect any karma to be given to you this time. We all saw how THAT back fired on poor JASB!

Seriously, sorry to hear about the tooth. Did the dentist have to place is foot on the arm of the chair to gain enough leverage to remove the tooth? OUCH!!! (happened to me with a wisdom tooth - that's why I still have the others lol)
No, it wasnt too bad this time but he did have to stitch up the gum. All was fine until I left the surgery and then the pain kicked in.
Old May 13th 2008, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

The Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant future

Basty, glad it didn't seem so bad this morning. And that it didn't seem to put the buyer off.

Well we haven't even got the house on the market officially and we already have a viewer for saturday! EA came round last night to take photos and said it would be on for Friday. had phone call today to say they have someone who wants to look at it on Saturday
Old May 13th 2008, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by The Clarkeys
Basty, glad it didn't seem so bad this morning. And that it didn't seem to put the buyer off.

Well we haven't even got the house on the market officially and we already have a viewer for saturday! EA came round last night to take photos and said it would be on for Friday. had phone call today to say they have someone who wants to look at it on Saturday
Wonderful news, Clarkeys. Did they price it right?
Old May 13th 2008, 7:34 am
Forum Regular

The Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant future

Wonderful news, Clarkeys. Did they price it right?
Hope so cos it is pretty much the minimum we need!! we don't have alot of wiggle room, put it that way!
Old May 13th 2008, 7:40 am

Originally Posted by knockoff nige

Poor Nige, my heart bleeds

You lucky thing!!! Think i live in the wrong end of the country:curse:
Old May 13th 2008, 7:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

That is great news, bet you are well pleased
Old May 13th 2008, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

I have decided that I need a couple of days away from BE, so I am sending best wishes and karma to all, especially the house sellers

Hope you all have a good couple of days and I hope to come back refreshed and feeling my normal self
xx
Old May 13th 2008, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

That is great news, bet you are well pleased
definitely! OH is stressing about getting the last bits of tiling and painting done by saturday now though. And he's nagging me to do the weeding before it rains
Old May 13th 2008, 7:48 am

I have decided that I need a couple of days away from BE, so I am sending best wishes and karma to all, especially the house sellers

Hope you all have a good couple of days and I hope to come back refreshed and feeling my normal self
xx

Don't stay away too long, we'll miss you!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.