Wikiposts

February 2008 Applicants

Old May 15th 2008, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

Huni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

thanks all of you! will keep you posted! it's great to be part of this feb community..
Old May 15th 2008, 7:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Basty
Well I think that I have found a temp home for the cat, one of the mums at school said she would take care of her
Also we are putting the car up for sale next week and will buy a little run around, but my sister-in-law has just brought a new car and we can have her old one to tide us over
It def is my week isn't it Things seem to be slotting into place, just need the visa now and that seems such a long way off yet
Woo Hoo!! Congratulations!!

It sure has been your week - and May is your month. Perhaps with the other 1/2 of May, you'll get a CO? (Or maybe June)
Old May 15th 2008, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

Jojo and Andy will become famous soon enoughJojo and Andy will become famous soon enough

Afternoon all
I have had a very well rested time away, I know it was only short and sweet but have sorted my self out now
Weather has changed and I am really cold today!!
Anyway, The roof isn't too bad after the fire, so the neighbours will sort that out, I'm staying away thats OH problem
We have accepted an offer on the house yippee, little less than we wanted but would rather be in Oz with a little less money than here with the house!
They want a quick sale so bit stressed but only a little bit stressed about where we will go oncce the house sale goes through and we don't have our visa!!!!!! I can't see us getting ours til Oct, it seems to be going soooo slow.
We can go to the in-laws but the cat can't so its a home for her really.
The log book for the car came yesterday with the private plate taken off so we can now get that up for sale yippee, something else off the list

So, so far May has definately been my month so far and we are only half way through

Hope you are all well,, I have had a quick read through, no more CO's or visas so far this week
A big congrats on the house offer - well done. Send some of your luck this way please. We had a viewer booked in for Weds and they cancelled - how very dare they!!!
Jojo xxx
Old May 15th 2008, 8:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jojo and Andy
A big congrats on the house offer - well done. Send some of your luck this way please. We had a viewer booked in for Weds and they cancelled - how very dare they!!!
Jojo xxx
Did they give you notice f cancellation? Theres nothing worse than them canceling on the day :curse::curse::curse::curse:
Old May 15th 2008, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

Jojo and Andy will become famous soon enoughJojo and Andy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Mairead
Did they give you notice f cancellation? Theres nothing worse than them canceling on the day :curse::curse::curse::curse:
Yes the EA told us Tues morning fortunatley I hadn't started tidying up!!! Then I would have been really mad. I couldn't even be bothered asking the EA why they had cancelled. The thing is when they made the appt on Mon the EA really made it sound promising telling me that they had sold. Neh mind just not our turn. x
Old May 15th 2008, 10:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

eve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to all

Dont these EA's get on your nerves, I got so peeeeeeed off with them I told them not to bother me again until they had sold my house and to do all the viewings while I'm at work:curse:

Called them typical EA's ooooooh they really hate that give it a go and our house only been on the market two weeks! We have had 6 viewings all sounded promising and two have even asked when we can move out as they are in a hurry to move, no offer though just one of their kids pissed on my floor
Old May 15th 2008, 11:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Jojo xxx
Jojo,

Sorry can only send a little bit of luck as I have to pass it around everyone else at the moment, but I have everything crossed for you
Old May 16th 2008, 12:41 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by eve209
Dont these EA's get on your nerves, I got so peeeeeeed off with them I told them not to bother me again until they had sold my house and to do all the viewings while I'm at work:curse:

Called them typical EA's ooooooh they really hate that give it a go and our house only been on the market two weeks! We have had 6 viewings all sounded promising and two have even asked when we can move out as they are in a hurry to move, no offer though just one of their kids pissed on my floor

PMSL

This is gonna be the first weekend mine will have been advertised in the local paper, can't say i'm optimistic.
Old May 16th 2008, 12:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mary1967
PMSL

This is gonna be the first weekend mine will have been advertised in the local paper, can't say i'm optimistic.
And what are you doing on here at lunchtime, are you not at work

Was it not advertised with your old EA??
Old May 16th 2008, 12:49 am
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice

Well I think that I have found a temp home for the cat, one of the mums at school said she would take care of her
Also we are putting the car up for sale next week and will buy a little run around, but my sister-in-law has just brought a new car and we can have her old one to tide us over
It def is my week isn't it Things seem to be slotting into place, just need the visa now and that seems such a long way off yet
Nice one Basty, at least the cat is sorted, good news on the car as well hun. May is certainly your month chick.

Hope the rest of may is as good for you and all the Feb applicants.

Jojo xxx
Bloody EA they should be banned. There should be an easier way to sell a house without all the stress and hassle that you are all getting.

Good luck anyway and lets hope that May is also your month for selling.

Kind regards to all Lou xxxx
Old May 16th 2008, 12:49 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tiger222
Woo Hoo!! Congratulations!!

It sure has been your week - and May is your month. Perhaps with the other 1/2 of May, you'll get a CO? (Or maybe June)
Jojo xxx
Thanks everyone for you congrats - I will be returning them, hopefully, very quickly

Its really cold here today.

I dont' know where to start now with the house, is it too early to get quotes from shippers??
I don't know when we are moving - I hope to put them offer til the end of August, I need the garden for summer hols thats ages yet I think I will sort it out in June
Old May 16th 2008, 12:54 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

And what are you doing on here at lunchtime, are you not at work

Was it not advertised with your old EA??

I'm at work but on my lunch break It was advertised with the old one but hasn't been advertised in the paper with the new EA yet.
Old May 16th 2008, 1:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mary1967
I'm at work but on my lunch break It was advertised with the old one but hasn't been advertised in the paper with the new EA yet.
Oh thats ok, I thought it hadn't been advertised at all, I really have got everything crossed for you Mary
What is it like now Laura is off school, I bet it is well weird at least she will have time now to help with the tidying up I bet she enjoys using the excuse 'I have to revise'!!!!
Old May 16th 2008, 1:13 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Thanks everyone for you congrats - I will be returning them, hopefully, very quickly

Its really cold here today.

I dont' know where to start now with the house, is it too early to get quotes from shippers??
I don't know when we are moving - I hope to put them offer til the end of August, I need the garden for summer hols thats ages yet I think I will sort it out in June
Basty - could you tell me how it all works! You've accepted an offer and what have you told the buyers? Did you say you're not ready to move out till Aug? Did you mention the visa or keep quiet?

Basically I've never sold a house before! So I'm a EA, seller virgin! If I put on the market now and be honest and say I'm not moving until I've got the visa - is this acceptable? God, I haven't got a clue how it works The long and short of it is, we want to sell but won't until we've got the visa, so can I put on market now and accept offers (hopefully!) but not finalise the sale until visa comes through? Would that work????

Sorry if I'm babbling, hopefully that makes sense
Thanks in advance
Old May 16th 2008, 1:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jasb
Basty - could you tell me how it all works! You've accepted an offer and what have you told the buyers? Did you say you're not ready to move out till Aug? Did you mention the visa or keep quiet?

Basically I've never sold a house before! So I'm a EA, seller virgin! If I put on the market now and be honest and say I'm not moving until I've got the visa - is this acceptable? God, I haven't got a clue how it works The long and short of it is, we want to sell but won't until we've got the visa, so can I put on market now and accept offers (hopefully!) but not finalise the sale until visa comes through? Would that work????

Sorry if I'm babbling, hopefully that makes sense
Thanks in advance
Hi, well usually it takes about 12 weeks to go through, however, with this new HIP report I think it is slightly quicker. But when the process starts going through the solicitor will ask if you have a date in mind for moving, so I will just say end on August - and if they don't like it they can lump it I shall just say that I want to stay on cos it is the summer hols and kids would like to stay for the garden I can only but try - we are going to the in-laws, I think, so it won't be soooo bad but I don't think we will get visa til late Sept so don't want to be there that long.
The couple do know that we are going to Oz, we did try and keep it quiet but it doesn't matter what you say to the EA they will let the buyers know anyway so I would keep it from the EA, just say you are moving away on business or going into rented
Hope I haven't babbled too much, let me know if you need any more info

Fiona xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.