Wikiposts

February 2008 Applicants

Old Jul 31st 2008, 10:12 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by jasb
So what did you get?
The trembling hands?
The head butting the floor?
The multi-coloured spectrum of the face... red.... then blue... then purple

Happy days

Got a 5 year old so can relate!!!
Old Jul 31st 2008, 9:47 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Good news (no I don't have a CO)

VIOLET SLEPT THROUGH LAST NIGHT
Old Jul 31st 2008, 11:20 pm
Forum Regular

The Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=jasb;6635010]Good news (no I don't have a CO)

:tQUOTE]

now do you feel more tired? we always took a few nights to adjust and then the lack of sleep would begin again. fingers crossed it is the start of something permanent!!

Niamh just screamed and stamped and kicked but she is bloody loud

viewer came, saw and went...... we had to go to the park in the p***ing rain and could i find the kids coats? not a sign of them. they had brilliant time jumping in puddles so did i
Old Aug 1st 2008, 12:55 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=The Clarkeys;6635235]
Good news (no I don't have a CO)

:tQUOTE]

now do you feel more tired? we always took a few nights to adjust and then the lack of sleep would begin again. fingers crossed it is the start of something permanent!!

Niamh just screamed and stamped and kicked but she is bloody loud

viewer came, saw and went...... we had to go to the park in the p***ing rain and could i find the kids coats? not a sign of them. they had brilliant time jumping in puddles so did i

Any feedback from your Estate Agent?
Old Aug 1st 2008, 2:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Hi guys - I'm back from my lovely week in Cornwall - seeing relatives - and it bloody rained every day, got back to sunny Southampton and the sun is shining
Any luck today Clarkey???? We have a viewer tomorrow at 12 so good thoughts tomorrow please everyone and perhaps we can get mine an d Clarkeys sold by Monday
Good lot of visas this week its getting pretty scary now
Good news Jasb on the full nights sleep - heres hoping for another night for you
Old Aug 1st 2008, 4:40 am
Forum Regular

The Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=mary1967;6635614]
Originally Posted by The Clarkeys

Any feedback from your Estate Agent?
nope and not in the mood to ring either - so fed up with the whole house, visa, lack of money and no job. sort of going for the double bluff kinda thing - believe everything will go wrong and then maybe be pleasantly surprised
Old Aug 1st 2008, 5:58 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

[QUOTE=The Clarkeys;6636349]
Originally Posted by mary1967

nope and not in the mood to ring either - so fed up with the whole house, visa, lack of money and no job. sort of going for the double bluff kinda thing - believe everything will go wrong and then maybe be pleasantly surprised
Hey chin up girl
Thanks for last night and taking my mind off things
We're nearly there you know.... it'll be ok
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

[QUOTE=The Clarkeys;6636349]
Originally Posted by mary1967

Oh mate, you having a bad week I'll cheer you up on Monday, well as long as it isn't raining
I was feeling a bit like that a couple of weeks ago now, I seem to have my ups and downs, just pop over for a cuppa if you need to, I'm home for a couple of weeks
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:15 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

Oh so here's the funny thing. Violet didn't sleep through the night I was just that knackered that I don't remember going to see her in the night. Husband told me when I remarked on how well she slept! Still, I do feel like I've had a good night! As I always say....
Ignorance is bliss
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

thanks guys. feeling really low at moment - lack of job and just not knowing what the hell is going to happen is just doing my head in. not being at work is making me think too much!

Basty - lets pray for sun on monday!!

Jasb - been there! at least you had a good night
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Oh so here's the funny thing. Violet didn't sleep through the night I was just that knackered that I don't remember going to see her in the night. Husband told me when I remarked on how well she slept! Still, I do feel like I've had a good night! As I always say....
Ignorance is bliss
thanks guys. feeling really low at moment - lack of job and just not knowing what the hell is going to happen is just doing my head in. not being at work is making me think too much!

Basty - lets pray for sun on monday!!

Jasb - been there! at least you had a good night
Jasb - did you have a few glasses of wine last night
Clarkey - too much time on your hands - I know it all too well, you have really got to pull yourself out of the hole and just get on with things, thats what I found the other week, I was bored sh*tless and just seemed to think all the time, what if this and that and maybe if this happens etc etc - not good mate
Have a good weekend anyway and will PM you and Keely
xxxx
Old Aug 1st 2008, 8:39 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

Too much time in the house = too much time in the head

Fully sympathise

Originally Posted by Basty
Jasb - did you have a few glasses of wine last night
Unusually...... I had a night off the booze worked wonders!
Old Aug 1st 2008, 10:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Too much time in the house = too much time in the head

Fully sympathise

Unusually...... I had a night off the booze worked wonders!
How was last night Jasb????

Well all I can say is where was all the positive thoughts viewer has cancelled for today, they found a place yesterday
OH said not to worry there will be a buyer around the corner - don't know which flipping corner though, I keep looking
I think I have brought the rain back with me from Cornwall - tipping it down here in Southampton
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 12:49 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

How was last night Jasb????

Well all I can say is where was all the positive thoughts viewer has cancelled for today, they found a place yesterday
OH said not to worry there will be a buyer around the corner - don't know which flipping corner though, I keep looking
I think I have brought the rain back with me from Cornwall - tipping it down here in Southampton
Last night - gooooood just the once with a pooey nappy
Sorry about the crappy viewer - excuse the pun
Used to live in Cornwall and I swear one year it started raining in June and didn't stop till August the next year
Reckon we might see some CO's for the 175's this coming week or next week
Old Aug 2nd 2008, 1:02 am
BE Enthusiast

edie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of lightedie209 is a glorious beacon of light

Hey there is some sunshine here in Cornwall today ....Thanks for taking the rain away

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.