Wikiposts

February 2008 Applicants

Old Jul 16th 2008, 9:49 am
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by Huni
yes i'm still here waiting for the 176.. and wondering if there is anyway of getting them to hurry now that OH is out there!
I should imagine that the wait is now even worse for you than the rest of us. At least we are all here and together. Keep your chin up Huni, you will get there in the end and all the very best of luck.

Kind regards

Lou xxx
Old Jul 16th 2008, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

Citygirl is on a distinguished road

Jeez...

Sometimes I wish I was a nurse training as a plumber, with an electrician husband....

Last edited by Citygirl; Jul 16th 2008 at 8:47 pm. Reason: grammar
Old Jul 17th 2008, 5:38 am
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice

Originally Posted by eve209
The shoulder to whinge on is good dont get me wrong but selling the house is little comfort when it looks like we might not all get through the meds is not good

It looks like it may be another 6-8 weeks at least before we know if they will pass our sons med or not, so we better not dare complete on that house sale.

Now I wish all I had to whinge about was waiting for a CO

Eve
Eve I have pm'd you hun. Keep your chin up. I have just spent ages reading your other post. You and OH are fab people. Keep up the fight it will be worth it in the end.

Good luck and kind regards Lou xxx
Old Jul 17th 2008, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

Huni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by loubiegreen
I should imagine that the wait is now even worse for you than the rest of us. At least we are all here and together. Keep your chin up Huni, you will get there in the end and all the very best of luck.

Kind regards

Lou xxx

aww.. thanks
Old Jul 17th 2008, 11:22 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Am I the only Feb thread getting excited?
December CO's and visas.... January CO's and visas...... hmmm what's next?
Old Jul 17th 2008, 11:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jasb
Am I the only Feb thread getting excited?
December CO's and visas.... January CO's and visas...... hmmm what's next?
If I was a Feb, I would be getting excited. Considering just a few weeks ago you lot were saying you wouldn't get your VISAs until Chirstmas. Now it's the middle of July and they're starting on January applicants. Quite a bit of progress.
Old Jul 18th 2008, 12:23 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Well.... it beats moaning which is what I normally do on here
Old Jul 18th 2008, 12:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Hi, I haven't been on Jan thread looks like I had better do if I want to start getting excited, cos looking on the nov/dec thread there has been no Co's or visas today
I have got a little bit of good news, we have a viewer tomorrow we are out all day with the kids so won't be here to see - don't know if that is good or bad I shall go on and read Jan thread that might cheer me up even more - Oh, and I had sons school reporrt today and his sat results bless him and they were really good
Old Jul 18th 2008, 12:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Jasb - how was your sleep last night????
Old Jul 18th 2008, 12:48 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Basty
Hi, I haven't been on Jan thread looks like I had better do if I want to start getting excited, cos looking on the nov/dec thread there has been no Co's or visas today
I have got a little bit of good news, we have a viewer tomorrow we are out all day with the kids so won't be here to see - don't know if that is good or bad I shall go on and read Jan thread that might cheer me up even more - Oh, and I had sons school reporrt today and his sat results bless him and they were really good
1 VISA Grant today - December applicant ....and the CO in January thread.

It's 12 for the week - better than I had hoped (which was 10)

This just in....October paper based Visa Grant today!!

Last edited by tiger222; Jul 18th 2008 at 1:14 am. Reason: wrong month
Old Jul 18th 2008, 12:54 am
BE Enthusiast

eve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to all

I am excited

it's FRIDAY !

Old Jul 18th 2008, 1:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by eve209
I am excited

it's FRIDAY !

Funny thing is, I've been getting excited about Mondays lately

because I want to see the VISA Grants come in!!!
Old Jul 18th 2008, 1:34 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

Jasb - how was your sleep last night????
Just twice she woke last night - so feel better today
Hope the viewing goes well - the EA I spoke to said it's better if you're not around - so maybe it'll be a good thing you're out! Well done to son for good sats

Well I'm glad you're all feeling happier - thought I might be the only one for a moment
Old Jul 18th 2008, 2:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jasb
Just twice she woke last night - so feel better today
Hope the viewing goes well - the EA I spoke to said it's better if you're not around - so maybe it'll be a good thing you're out! Well done to son for good sats

Well I'm glad you're all feeling happier - thought I might be the only one for a moment
Bless you hun, god I wish my son's sats results were in. We are still waiting lolol. I hope your little one soon starts to sleep for you soon. Believe me mine did but I do remember how hard it was.

Good luck to all.

Lou xx
Old Jul 18th 2008, 6:15 am
Forum Regular

The Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant future

we have a viewer on monday too! hooray 6 weeks of nothing so not very tidy at the mo

well done calum

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.