Wikiposts

February 2008 Applicants

Old Jul 14th 2008, 1:22 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Bets on then
No change for you
16th for me!

See you tomorrow for results xxx
Old Jul 14th 2008, 1:52 am
Forum Regular

RobAndEwa has a brilliant futureRobAndEwa has a brilliant futureRobAndEwa has a brilliant futureRobAndEwa has a brilliant futureRobAndEwa has a brilliant futureRobAndEwa has a brilliant futureRobAndEwa has a brilliant future

Thanks for the welcome. Reading this forum is bad for me though! For months I've been carefully not thinking about it and now I'm flicking impatiently through the forum every day to see if there's any news!

But as they're still doing 2007 applications I'm trying to be patient till September at least... hah! who am I kidding!

One question: do they often follow up on references? And who do they follow up with? The company or the referee? My referee has since been made redundant, along with all of the senior management in my old department.

Rob
Old Jul 14th 2008, 4:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by jasb
Bets on then
No change for you
16th for me!

See you tomorrow for results xxx
I bet it will say the 15th
Old Jul 14th 2008, 6:25 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Basty
I bet it will say the 15th
Sure hope I lose this bet!!!

I hope either Basty or JASB are correct - anything but being the same again this week....it's kind of depressing!
Old Jul 14th 2008, 7:47 am
Forum Regular

The Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant future

i'm gonna bet for 17th - by my reckoning i should win this or the lottery
Old Jul 14th 2008, 8:09 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Who wants to hear something REALLY weird...............

It's gonna shock you all

Here it comes.................

A May 2008 175 has just got their visa granted
What the hell's that all about
Good luck to them but I am totally dumbfounded!
Old Jul 14th 2008, 8:11 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

Bet you don't believe me eh?

Apparently true!
It's on 'the other site' I look at!
Old Jul 14th 2008, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Bet you don't believe me eh?

Apparently true!
It's on 'the other site' I look at!
'the other site' - which one, have you looked on May's thread here, are they on here too not impressed at all
Old Jul 14th 2008, 8:19 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

Originally Posted by Basty
'the other site' - which one, have you looked on May's thread here, are they on here too not impressed at all
Poms in Oz!
Poor folks - it's really not their fault is it! They're getting a bit of stick!
Old Jul 14th 2008, 8:21 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

They're not on here I don't think - nor BE update - just checked May. Ignored the entrant who reckons they've got the visa before they lodged it no more May people.....

WEIRD isn't it!
Old Jul 14th 2008, 8:27 am
BE Enthusiast

They're not on here I don't think - nor BE update - just checked May. Ignored the entrant who reckons they've got the visa before they lodged it no more May people.....

WEIRD isn't it!
Oh you make me laugh I'll have a little look
Old Jul 14th 2008, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Perhaps I won't have a look - talk about horrible webpage, wouldn't know where to start - I'll just take your word for it Jasb. So..........have they given any more info, what trade where they are going ???????
Old Jul 14th 2008, 8:31 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

Sparky!
Old Jul 14th 2008, 8:37 am
Forum Regular

The Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant future

my oh saw it earlier. i was trying to look at it but their stupid page wouldn't come up.

not on is it really - there are plenty of other sparkies who have been waiting ages too, never mind ALL the other applications. DIAC obviously have no system in who they choose.
Old Jul 14th 2008, 11:47 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

WEIRD isn't it!
Sparky!
Originally Posted by The Clarkeys
my oh saw it earlier. i was trying to look at it but their stupid page wouldn't come up.

not on is it really - there are plenty of other sparkies who have been waiting ages too, never mind ALL the other applications. DIAC obviously have no system in who they choose.
JASB -

I think that these electricians that are getting tapped are in a special class. I think it has to do with experience in Australia!

I know that the April 08 applicant who received his PR 175 Visa last week worked in Australia for a while before applying. He also has a girlfriend in Australia.

JASB, could you check the other site and see if they have Australia experience?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.