Wikiposts

February 2008 Applicants

Old Jul 9th 2008, 10:15 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by tiger222
Just for your JASB - since you said I'd be posting the count, thought I would.

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Hi - knew you wouldn't let us down!
Old Jul 9th 2008, 10:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Oz Rascal
Hi guys - I promised I'd come back and update all the 176'ers on this...We have our visa!!!

It was granted on Tuesday (8th July), had official confirmation from our agent today.

Good luck to you all.

Colin
CONGRATULATIONS
Old Jul 9th 2008, 11:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Hi guys - I promised I'd come back and update all the 176'ers on this...We have our visa!!!

It was granted on Tuesday (8th July), had official confirmation from our agent today.

Good luck to you all.

Colin
CONGRATULATIONS COLIN The wait is finally over, I can't believe how quickly things are moving, enjoy your celebrations
Old Jul 10th 2008, 4:21 am
Forum Regular

The Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant future

Good luck to you all.

Colin
Congratulations to all you!!!
Old Jul 11th 2008, 1:45 am
Forum Regular

RobAndEwa has a brilliant futureRobAndEwa has a brilliant futureRobAndEwa has a brilliant futureRobAndEwa has a brilliant futureRobAndEwa has a brilliant futureRobAndEwa has a brilliant futureRobAndEwa has a brilliant future
Post Re: February 2008 Applicants

A bit late in the day - only found this site recently - but add us to the list of February applicants.

175 visa, submitted electronically mid Feb and now playing the waiting game. House has just gone on the market and work contract has 4.5 months left to run. Hoping it'll all come together (house sale, unemployment and visa) for a January departure. Don't fancy another February in London!

Haven't finalised it yet, but we think Brisbane is where we're headed.
Old Jul 11th 2008, 1:49 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Originally Posted by RobAndEwa
A bit late in the day - only found this site recently - but add us to the list of February applicants.

Haven't finalised it yet, but we think Brisbane is where we're headed.
Welcome Rob and Ewa

All playing the waiting game here so you'll be kept in company
Think there's a few heading out to Brisbane - seems quite popular. We're prob going for Adelaide.

Things have been moving along quite quick now
Old Jul 11th 2008, 5:07 am
Forum Regular

bahaa.mourad is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: February 2008 Applicants

Hi All ,
Im new here iam a mid february applicant i found today in the online page of my application a new sentence added saying: ur application being processed further and im trying to log on VIEW ENTITLMENT it says temp. unavailable...is that fine..im worried..!!!
Old Jul 11th 2008, 7:52 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bahaa.mourad
Hi All ,
Im new here iam a mid february applicant i found today in the online page of my application a new sentence added saying: ur application being processed further and im trying to log on VIEW ENTITLMENT it says temp. unavailable...is that fine..im worried..!!!
Generally when it says "Application being processed further" it can mean there's a CO. However, it could also say that if there was email contact with you.

Temp unavailable could mean that the system is processing.
Old Jul 11th 2008, 8:43 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

Hi All ,
Welcome to you too

Don't panic - sure everything's fine. Sometimes they have a system outtage and it could just be that you hit that time. Try again tomorrow - good luck
Old Jul 11th 2008, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

Huni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the rough

Good luck to you all.

Colin
congratualtions.. "!!!
Old Jul 11th 2008, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

Huni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the rough

Hi All ,
welcome from me too.. i''m super busy at the moment, and can only come on about once a week.. !
welcome to the waiting game!
Old Jul 11th 2008, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

bahaa.mourad is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by jasb
Welcome to you too

Don't panic - sure everything's fine. Sometimes they have a system outtage and it could just be that you hit that time. Try again tomorrow - good luck
Iam glad to hear from you all really and im happy to join the (waiting) family here
Thanks alot i will be happy to follow our news here always
c ya
Old Jul 11th 2008, 6:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

eve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to all

Now excuse me if I am being a bit on the dim side, its early and I did have an alcoholic beverage last night!

How do you know when you have a CO?

Does it says on the DIAC Status page?

Our agent says because one of our meds has gone for further processing it means we have a CO, I am not so sure!!!

eve x
Old Jul 11th 2008, 7:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Hi All ,
Welcome on to the gang

Originally Posted by eve209
Now excuse me if I am being a bit on the dim side, its early and I did have an alcoholic beverage last night!

How do you know when you have a CO?

Does it says on the DIAC Status page?

Our agent says because one of our meds has gone for further processing it means we have a CO, I am not so sure!!!

eve x
Hi Eve, I think your agent knows what he is taking about and if that is the case - Congratulations I think on your Status page it should say 'Processing Further' like you said
When did you apply?? and what visa?? look you are getting me all excited now Doesn't take much
Old Jul 11th 2008, 9:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

eve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to alleve209 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Basty
Welcome on to the gang

Hi Eve, I think your agent knows what he is taking about and if that is the case - Congratulations I think on your Status page it should say 'Processing Further' like you said
When did you apply?? and what visa?? look you are getting me all excited now Doesn't take much
Now here's the query our application status page says processing commenced 11/02/08

Our meds say finalised 05/07/08

One med says, meds sent to Australia for further processing 09/07/08

On this the agent has said that we have a CO, but from what I can gather your status never says CO assigned, is this true?

We applied 11/02/08, so are a feb applicant on a 175!

even if we haven't got a CO yet at least we have had some movement on our status page which gets us really excited anyway!!!!

Eve x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.