Wikiposts

February 2008 Applicants

Old Apr 9th 2008, 3:55 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Birthday

Originally Posted by Basty
Happy Birthday Joelle - hope you have had a lovely first birthday - hope she was spoilt rotten

Any news from the EA?
Old Apr 9th 2008, 4:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all
Default Re: Birthday

Originally Posted by mary1967
Any news from the EA?
The bedrooms up stairs were too small, how big do they want bedrooms 2 and 3 to be:curse:

I think another couple of weeks and if they still have not brought any decent viewers around, or any then we shall give them their 2 weeks notice and move agents
Old Apr 9th 2008, 4:47 am
Just Joined

sopanick will become famous soon enough
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Hi all, just adding myself to the Feb 08 Thread having only just registered! My name is Nick & I'm off to Oz with my Wife Anna and our daughter Sophie. I submitted online on 12 Feb - will add my time line soon.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:53 am
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Originally Posted by sopanick
Hi all, just adding myself to the Feb 08 Thread having only just registered! My name is Nick & I'm off to Oz with my Wife Anna and our daughter Sophie. I submitted online on 12 Feb - will add my time line soon.
WELCOME look forward to having little chats with you and your wife. How old's Sophie?
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:57 am
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice

Very big welcome to you both, you will find everyone on here very friendly and extremely helpful.

Kind regards Lou xxxx
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

I'm sure I have already sent this message but I can't find it so...............
Welcome Nick, Anna and Sophie, where abouts are you heading??

Dont' know East Sussex very well, but we are having a meet up in Portsmouth on May 26th Bank hol Monday, don't know if it is too far for you, but would be lovely if you could make it Have a thread running in the meet up section.

Basty
Old Apr 9th 2008, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

Huni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the roughHuni is a jewel in the rough

Welcome Sopanick to the Feb community..
helps make the waiting more enjoyable... (if thats possible)

Thank you all sooo much for your birthday wishes.. Joelle had a great day.. (as did her brother and sister too!) and now she is asleep....
Old Apr 9th 2008, 8:56 am
mrt
Forum Regular

mrt will become famous soon enough

WELCOME...
Old Apr 9th 2008, 6:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

The bedrooms up stairs were too small, how big do they want bedrooms 2 and 3 to be:curse:

I think another couple of weeks and if they still have not brought any decent viewers around, or any then we shall give them their 2 weeks notice and move agents
Good idea Basty. Fingers crossed that the next agent will be a bit more professional.

Welcome to the mad house sopanick!!!

Any news all?
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:20 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've decided i hate viewers just as much as EA's:curse: Were we ever like that??? DEFINITELY NOT

Welcome to the thread, i'm not really a February applicant, but it feels like a second home, can't stay away

I'm sure I have already sent this message but I can't find it so...............
Welcome Nick, Anna and Sophie, where abouts are you heading??

Dont' know East Sussex very well, but we are having a meet up in Portsmouth on May 26th Bank hol Monday, don't know if it is too far for you, but would be lovely if you could make it Have a thread running in the meet up section.

Basty
Is it one you've organised?
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

kdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura aboutkdiggers has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by mary1967
I've decided i hate viewers just as much as EA's:curse: Were we ever like that??? DEFINITELY NOT
Do you know what Mary, I feel exactly the same as you, I hate them too ! ! !

Keely.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 7:52 pm
Just Joined

sopanick will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the welcome guys! Sophie is 14 months! My wife & I are both 30 (well I am next month - so as good as) & heading to Perth. Here's to the long wait!!!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 8:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Welcome to the thread, i'm not really a February applicant, but it feels like a second home, can't stay away

Its cos you love us soooo much - we are just so friendly

Is it one you've organised?[/QUOTE] Might me

Originally Posted by kdiggers
Do you know what Mary, I feel exactly the same as you, I hate them too ! ! !

Keely.
Hey and what are you doing on our thread too Keely, you can't keep away from us soon to be Perthians

Thanks for the welcome guys! Sophie is 14 months! My wife & I are both 30 (well I am next month - so as good as) & heading to Perth. Here's to the long wait!!!
Well, there are quite a few of us heading for Perth Mary1967, Keely, myself and a few more on the Feb team

Originally Posted by Mairead
Good idea Basty. Fingers crossed that the next agent will be a bit more professional.

LOOK MAIREAD - I've sussed it - multi quoting yehhhhhhh

Any news all?
Old Apr 9th 2008, 8:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Mairead

Any news all?
OHHHH Mairead, you had a message at the bottom of my last message but it didn't come out.

I was only saying 'LOOK i can multi quote, i've sussed it out' no looking back for me know!!!!
Old Apr 9th 2008, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

Sasher is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome to another 12 Feb applicant. Seems like it was a busy day for applications!
Have spent this week finding out about all the charities in my area and have donated all old bedding and curtains to an orphanage not too far away. Have also donated a whole lot of my kids' toys but had to smuggle them out the house cos if my three year old saw me he would never let the stuff go even though he hasn't even played with them for the last six months.
Slowly my cupboards are looking emptier and we are going to begin the painting over the weekend so we can put the house on the market in the next few weeks.
We are only planning to go over towards the end of the year so we have a bit of time to sell but I hope the house goes quickly as I would like to save some of our bond money for our Aussie fund.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.