Wikiposts

February 2008 Applicants

Old Apr 7th 2008, 5:24 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Jeez, what sparked all that off? lol. Morehampton clinic came to my rescue. I can get an appointment next week. Yeeha

Fly Away thought i was being cruel towards you..................as if
Old Apr 7th 2008, 5:25 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Basty
We have our meds next week and I noticed yesterday that our doc is a lady, OH really looking forward to it now
Prob some old woman with grey hair
There is something unpleasant about your manhood being handled by a strange bloke
Old Apr 7th 2008, 5:25 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mary1967
Fly Away thought i was being cruel towards you..................as if
I like it rough tough. Touche!!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 5:26 am

We have our meds next week and I noticed yesterday that our doc is a lady, OH really looking forward to it now
Prob some old woman with grey hair

Don't knock old women with grey hair!!!!!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 5:26 am

There is something unpleasant about your manhood being handled by a strange bloke
PMSL

Please, Nige, tell us more
Old Apr 7th 2008, 5:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Don't knock old women with grey hair!!!!!
You don't have grey hair - I mean all over grey hair
Old Apr 7th 2008, 5:34 am

You don't have grey hair - I mean all over grey hair

My blue rinse does come in handy sometimes
Old Apr 7th 2008, 5:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

My blue rinse does come in handy sometimes
Yeh right, I'll get my friend in Oz to sort you out then
Old Apr 7th 2008, 5:40 am

Yeh right, I'll get my friend in Oz to sort you out then

Is that an offer of help or a threat to kill????

Hey, i'm nearly at the 1000 mark!!!! Who said i'm not addicted
Old Apr 7th 2008, 5:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL - it might be a woman - ours was a young female Dr....OH got lucky! I didn't had to have a breast exam.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 5:45 am

Originally Posted by Fly Away
PMSL - it might be a woman - ours was a young female Dr....OH got lucky! I didn't had to have a breast exam.

Please let it be a bloke in his 60's, please, please......................
Old Apr 7th 2008, 5:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Please let it be a bloke in his 60's, please, please......................
PMSL... he might have to chase KN round the room.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 5:57 am
BE Forum Addict

PMSL... he might have to chase KN round the room.
You know, when I'm telling you about it regardless of who it is, you'll be hearing that it was a 23 year old swedish blonde girl.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 6:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

You know, when I'm telling you about it regardless of who it is, you'll be hearing that it was a 23 year old swedish blonde girl.
Just close your eyes and imagine that as the male octagenarian does the biz... On second thoughts... DON'T!!! he could be in for a shock.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 6:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Just close your eyes and imagine that as the male octagenarian does the biz... On second thoughts... DON'T!!! he could be in for a shock.
Think I'll pretend I'm in Disneyland. Anyway, us guys have it easy compared to you girls, generally I mean. You dont get to have 'pride' in a doctors surgery.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.