Wikiposts

February 2008 Applicants

Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:53 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Where's your poem Mary - it's tradition!!!

LOL - go and post on the 3 word story for a couple of days and the WPHS and in the bar.... it soon mounts up!
What poem?

Originally Posted by Mairead
No news Mary . We did not get one viewing from the article in the paper. I wandered around town yesterday feeling so low and dejected over it. Oh even said that he reckons we wont sell it this year given that the market is so bad. I live in Hope however!!! Any news with you?

I dont think we will ever catch up to Flyaway!!!!
Just had our EA ring to ask whether we'd consider paying stamp duty with a reduction or agreeing to pay the 5% deposit. I'm ok with it, my OH has got a right face on him:curse: I just want a viewer, even a time waster, anyone...............

Originally Posted by Huni
My MIL has just given Joelle her birthday card.. (09.04)(bearing in my mind we live with her) and it says Happy birthday to a special boy!!!.. I am not amused.. when she was born, she bought her an "i'm the little brother" vest... what is going on here!.. and then she just laughs and says "Oh i didn't realise.. i just saw the one!!"..
Sounds like my monster in law, thank god she doesn't live with us If they're lucky my kids get £10 stuck in my OH's bank account for christmas and birthdays....................This years xmas card was classic, it said, 'To Mick, Mary and children'.........................think she's forgotten their names:curse:
Old Apr 11th 2008, 5:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Basty
We are off for our x-rays this afternoon
Hope all went well for the xrays.

Originally Posted by mary1967
Just had our EA ring to ask whether we'd consider paying stamp duty with a reduction or agreeing to pay the 5% deposit. I'm ok with it, my OH has got a right face on him:curse: I just want a viewer, even a time waster, anyone...............
That not something we do in Ireland so Im not too familiar with it but if it gets viewers through the door then hopefully it will be worth it. Fingers and toes crossed for you huns!!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice

What poem?

OMG think I am becoming depressed again lol. We haven't even got the house ready to sell yet so god only knows what will happen with ours. If you are all to go by I am seriously dreading it. Good luck and lets hope it moves for you.

Sounds like my monster in law, thank god she doesn't live with us If they're lucky my kids get £10 stuck in my OH's bank account for christmas and birthdays....................This years xmas card was classic, it said, 'To Mick, Mary and children'.........................think she's forgotten their names:curse:
OMG think I am becoming depressed again lol. We haven't even got the house ready to sell yet so god only knows what will happen with ours. If you are all to go by I am seriously dreading it. Good luck and lets hope it moves for you.

That is really bad, not even knowing their names. I would seriously have to have words for that one. My mother always spells eldest daughters name wrong and that winds me up she is 6. Surely she should have worked out all the cards from us are spelt differently to the way she does it lolol. Senile Dementure setting in dead early I think lol.

Kind regards and everything crossed for the house sellers.

Lou xx

Last edited by loubiegreen; Apr 11th 2008 at 7:28 am. Reason: cos I am blonde
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:26 am
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice

Sorry all managed to write a piece inside another quote there. Sorry again but can't help being a dumb blonde.:curse::curse:
Old Apr 11th 2008, 9:14 am
mrt
Forum Regular

mrt will become famous soon enough

Yippie, just went through my weekly check of the application status page, and finally my meds have been changed to recieved

feels great!!!!!!!!!1
Old Apr 11th 2008, 6:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mrt
Yippie, just went through my weekly check of the application status page, and finally my meds have been changed to recieved

feels great!!!!!!!!!1
Great news MRT!!!! Heres hoping the wait for a CO wont be too much longer!!!!
Old Apr 11th 2008, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mrt

feels great!!!!!!!!!1
thats great how long did that take??
Old Apr 11th 2008, 10:29 pm
Forum Regular

ROSEBABE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mrt

feels great!!!!!!!!!1
hi, i was justing wondering which visa u were going on? did you apply in feb and u have done your meds already? did you know the meds are only valid one year, when the visa is granted you have to leave within a year of the meds being done, so if your visa gets granted for eg, dec 08 you will have a short time in which to leave and validate the visa. sorry just reading between the messages, i apologise in advance if i have it wrong, was only asking
Old Apr 11th 2008, 11:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Morning All

Xrays went fine yesterday - meds next friday yippee, last thing to do - and pay for then its just sit back, relax and wait, wait, stress alittle and wait a little bit more

Mary - can't beleive the check from the EA - we are leaving ours another week and if we don't have any viewers next week we will issue 14 day letter to cancel contract and we shall move to a different EA. OH looked in their window yesterday and ours wasn't even there

Off to Disney Monday and the kids are sooooooo excited 6 year old has already packed his suitcase - christ only knows what he has in it, will have to have a look tomorrow, can't be dealing with it today

Hope you are all having a good weekend
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:07 am
Forum Regular

Sasher is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ROSEBABE
hi, i was justing wondering which visa u were going on? did you apply in feb and u have done your meds already? did you know the meds are only valid one year, when the visa is granted you have to leave within a year of the meds being done, so if your visa gets granted for eg, dec 08 you will have a short time in which to leave and validate the visa. sorry just reading between the messages, i apologise in advance if i have it wrong, was only asking
Hi rosebabe,
Can't speak for mrt but we did our medicals early precisely because it would mean that we would have to go over almost immediately. The process is apparently a lot speedier if you frontload your medicals and we would love to be there by the end of the year or early '09.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:16 am

Originally Posted by mrt

feels great!!!!!!!!!1

Originally Posted by ROSEBABE
You've got it right, but i think most people anticipate leaving well before the medicals are due to expire (i hope so anyway)

Originally Posted by Basty
Morning All

Xrays went fine yesterday - meds next friday yippee, last thing to do - and pay for then its just sit back, relax and wait, wait, stress alittle and wait a little bit more::

Mary - can't beleive the check from the EA - we are leaving ours another week and if we don't have any viewers next week we will issue 14 day letter to cancel contract and we shall move to a different EA. OH looked in their window yesterday and ours wasn't even there

Off to Disney Monday and the kids are sooooooo excited 6 year old has already packed his suitcase - christ only knows what he has in it, will have to have a look tomorrow, can't be dealing with it today

Hope you are all having a good weekend

I'm losing the will to live with the house - i've been thinking of changing agents, but wonder whether we should just do the 5% deposit thing for a few weeks with the same agents and then if that doesn't work, change then.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:17 am

Someone who submitted on the 5th November has just got a CO
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:45 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Someone who submitted on the 5th November has just got a CO
Nervous? Could be you next month. Damn I'm jealous.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 12:49 am

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Nervous? Could be you next month. Damn I'm jealous.

I think not somehow..................but i'd better get it before you we were proficient first!!!!

Actually, i think Fly Away will get hers first, she's going for a different visa to us lot and i think now that they've sorted out the legal wording on the visa, she'll hear pretty soon.
Old Apr 12th 2008, 1:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Like you Mary I would just like someone to come and look at my house - is it really that bad

Rain keeps coming and going today and I feel in a really sh**y mood, OH seems to be getting it in the neck, bless him

Time just seems to have really slowed down, its weird

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.