February 2008 Applicants

Old Apr 7th 2008, 1:43 pm
Forum Regular

Sasher is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: February 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by Mairead
Thats a sore subject!!!!!!!
All I can say is thank goodness for gumtree, I have sold quite a few things around the house already. I am on a big anti-clutter drive at the moment so if we don't use it. I say sell it, donate it or throw it away.
The hardship is now just choosing which items I should keep that have sentimental value.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 1:43 pm
Forum Regular

Bailey1 is a name known to allBailey1 is a name known to allBailey1 is a name known to allBailey1 is a name known to allBailey1 is a name known to allBailey1 is a name known to allBailey1 is a name known to allBailey1 is a name known to allBailey1 is a name known to allBailey1 is a name known to allBailey1 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Sasher
We are putting our house on the market at then end of the month. Just doing it up a bit first ... cracks, fixing the gardening touch ups etc and then we will be joining the rest of you in the wait for a buyer. I hope it won't take too long. I have already started getting rid of the excess stuff in my house. How about the rest of you?
I have decided to rent my house out as I don't wanna sell when the market is like it is. There is a company in Wexford who look after everything for you. It is a service they provide for people who live overseas. I do feel a bit weird letting someone else into my home but its necessary.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 3:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by loubiegreen
OMG OMG OMG I've got 4 to shop at Next before we leave then. Thats another bank job needing to be done lolol.

Back to the serious side of things, not sure now what we are going to do regarding a container. We had planned to send all in the container but now it has made me think. With 6 of us it is going to be difficult enough trying to take everything we will need but then to add extras like photos etc etc, it will be even harder.

Anyway food for thought again.

Kind regards to all Lou xxx
Lou -

There's 6 of us too. I'm not to the packing stage, yet, but I'm planning 2 suitcases each - largest allowed.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 3:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

All I can say is thank goodness for gumtree, I have sold quite a few things around the house already. I am on a big anti-clutter drive at the moment so if we don't use it. I say sell it, donate it or throw it away.
The hardship is now just choosing which items I should keep that have sentimental value.
I'm doing the same. We use Craigslist here stateside. Gumtree was news to me
Old Apr 7th 2008, 3:27 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just thought I would check our application status as well and our med reults have changed to 'health requirements finalised'. Hooray

Now we just have to wait for our police clearances to come back so we can send those off as well.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 3:30 pm

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
How hard is it to get medicals in Dublin? Answer: very hard. Nearest I can get seems to be 25th April. Its baffling that there is only 3 clinics that we can use.

Well you can always 'nip' back over and get them done here!!!! (seeing you know the place so well after IELTS!!)
Old Apr 7th 2008, 3:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mary1967
Well you can always 'nip' back over and get them done here!!!! (seeing you know the place so well after IELTS!!)
LOL, that was cruel, but I laughed.

Don't fret over the meds KN - we booked ours when we submitted at the start of Jan for the middle of Feb and they cleared last week - so plenty of time. *and breathe*.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 4:07 pm

Originally Posted by Fly Away
LOL, that was cruel, but I laughed.

Don't fret over the meds KN - we booked ours when we submitted at the start of Jan for the middle of Feb and they cleared last week - so plenty of time. *and breathe*.

He's a big boy, he can take it!!!!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 4:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mary1967
He's a big boy, he can take it!!!!
Don't inflate his ego any more than it already is!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 4:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Don't inflate his ego any more than it already is!
PMSL
Old Apr 7th 2008, 4:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Jeez, what sparked all that off? lol. Morehampton clinic came to my rescue. I can get an appointment next week. Yeeha
Old Apr 7th 2008, 5:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Jeez, what sparked all that off? lol. Morehampton clinic came to my rescue. I can get an appointment next week. Yeeha

Great news KN!!! Now you just have to pray that the car wont break down between now and next week!!!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 5:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

LOL, poor boy...

Good news on the meds... did you ask if it's cough and drop??
Old Apr 7th 2008, 5:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

LOL, poor boy...

Good news on the meds... did you ask if it's cough and drop??
I'll keep it as a surprise lol. NOT looking forward to it but looking forward to having this thing finalised on my app status.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 5:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

I'll keep it as a surprise lol. NOT looking forward to it but looking forward to having this thing finalised on my app status.
We have our meds next week and I noticed yesterday that our doc is a lady, OH really looking forward to it now
Prob some old woman with grey hair

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.