December 2007 Applicants

Old Aug 8th 2008, 2:01 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice
Default Re: December 2007 Applicants

CONGRATULATIONS
Old Aug 8th 2008, 4:32 pm
Just Joined

Vague is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lee on solent
Hi we got our visa today
after spending 3 weeks back and forward with case officer - could not open atttachments on e-mails send in jpg now send in pdf etc etc.
anyway we got it after what seems like forever, just got to sell house now.
good luck everyone still in limbo.
tony, myrtle & callum

we applied on line 7 dec 07 for ve 176
Congratulations Lee - it's a great feeling isn't it? and good luck with the house.

(Vague) Kate
Old Aug 8th 2008, 8:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Hi we got our visa today
after spending 3 weeks back and forward with case officer - could not open atttachments on e-mails send in jpg now send in pdf etc etc.
tony, myrtle & callum

CONGRATULATIONS Tony Myrtle & Callum
Old Aug 9th 2008, 5:55 am
Forum Regular

ajitchandradas has a brilliant futureajitchandradas has a brilliant futureajitchandradas has a brilliant futureajitchandradas has a brilliant futureajitchandradas has a brilliant futureajitchandradas has a brilliant future

Hi we got our visa today
tony, myrtle & callum

Congratulations
Old Aug 9th 2008, 11:17 am
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

Congrats on Lee for visa (and others that may have had theirs in between shifting our sircus family of five from Finland to Oz)!!

We travelled 37 hours but now we have been happily here in Brisbane for almost 12 hours! (from which we have slept the most )

It feels almost unreal to be here. Everything went so well, no problems with flights all of them were on time and customs was really nice. We declared all we thought might raise their intrest and they asked to see them and that was it.

Anyways here we are and so far we love what we see (which is nothing ). Still no news on visa though :curse:

Kati and the rest of the clan
Old Aug 9th 2008, 1:06 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaitlin
Congrats on Lee for visa (and others that may have had theirs in between shifting our sircus family of five from Finland to Oz)!!

We travelled 37 hours but now we have been happily here in Brisbane for almost 12 hours! (from which we have slept the most )

It feels almost unreal to be here. Everything went so well, no problems with flights all of them were on time and customs was really nice. We declared all we thought might raise their intrest and they asked to see them and that was it.

Anyways here we are and so far we love what we see (which is nothing ). Still no news on visa though :curse:

Kati and the rest of the clan

Great to hear you've got there safe and sound Hopefully your visa will be through soon and then you can get on with your new life
Old Aug 10th 2008, 1:16 pm

NOTE FOR ANYONE TAKING A DOG

If you're intending to take a dog within the next 9 months, apply for your import licence sooner than later. We're now having to wait for a quarantine space, which can't be booked until the import licence comes through, this could take upto 3 weeks

This has proved a right pain in the rear because we can't plan or book anything until we've got the date through.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 12:53 pm
Forum Regular

The Randalls will become famous soon enough

Still waiting... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old Aug 12th 2008, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

sampson will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by The Randalls
Still waiting... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Me too nearly 8 months now Boy our we gonna have a party when the waiting is over
Old Aug 12th 2008, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

jane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sampson
Me too nearly 8 months now Boy our we gonna have a party when the waiting is over
Eight months and 6 days - not that I'm counting!!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 12th 2008, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

sampson will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by jane BK
Eight months and 6 days - not that I'm counting!!!!!!!!!
It's still a small price to pay for hopefully the next 40 to 50 years of ourlives in Oz
Old Aug 12th 2008, 6:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

We're 10th Jan and still waiting. I have this mad theory that COs are allocated visas on an alphabetical basis - so if all those who are still waiting can tell me the first letter of their surname. I wonder if we will see a pattern. My surmane begins with V.
Old Aug 12th 2008, 6:28 pm
aka Mrs Stressalot

jasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nicejasb is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fly Away
We're 10th Jan and still waiting. I have this mad theory that COs are allocated visas on an alphabetical basis - so if all those who are still waiting can tell me the first letter of their surname. I wonder if we will see a pattern. My surmane begins with V.
Hi Flyaway
Actually I think you could well be right! Didn't think so at first but then there's 12 x 176ers in Feb and I am only 1 of 2 who's got a CO and I'm middish Feb aswell. I'm a B so maybe you're right
Bad luck on being a V though
Old Aug 12th 2008, 6:31 pm

Fly Away,

Any 475's gone through recently?
Old Aug 12th 2008, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

lee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the rough

Hi all,
we went to Australia house yesterday and had tha Australian stamp put in our passports, it was really emotional and fantastic at the same time,we just kept staring at it, Tony took his in work today to show his friends lol.House goes on the market this week we have to 8 jan to sell, more stress otherwise we will have to go out and validate and come back which we really didnt want to do.good luck to those who are still waiting wont be long now.
Myrtle,Tony,Callum.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.