December 2007 Applicants

Old Aug 3rd 2008, 9:22 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: December 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by LouB
Hi all,
Decided to leave police checks and meds as havent sold house but now thinking we must be near...? Lodged 17th December. Noticed that a poster says we have 4 weeks to submit them. I am so useless at this and have trusted in our agents to do everything. Does anybody out there think it might be wise for us to get them done sooner than later?
Have had 2 viewers in the last week after a price drop and now think we might as well. I dont think it will affect validation chances too much will it?
Best wishes to all, Lou and Barkers

I would say you're getting really close to the top of the pile, so i guess it depends on whether you want to drag the validation date out to the last possible moment. If so, wait until your CO requests them. I think they usually want confirmation within 28 days of requesting them that you've actually applied for them to be done.
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 7:48 pm
Forum Regular

LouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really nice

Thanks for the reply Mary. I see you got yours! Great news and good luck. Hope we are soon to follow! Lou
Old Aug 3rd 2008, 9:29 pm

Originally Posted by LouB
Thanks for the reply Mary. I see you got yours! Great news and good luck. Hope we are soon to follow! Lou

Thanks for that Keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of you guys, hopefully another batch of visa's tomorrow
Old Aug 5th 2008, 7:00 am
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

Another day and still no news. :curse:

I was very excited last week when a 475 was granted.....now I am back to being my miserable self again.

I tried to ring this morning, but got the times wrong and the office was closed.

Debs
Old Aug 5th 2008, 7:19 am

Originally Posted by debbie222

I was very excited last week when a 475 was granted.....now I am back to being my miserable self again.

I tried to ring this morning, but got the times wrong and the office was closed.

Debs

Which month was the 475 granted in? The last time we rang it was at 7.15 am on a Monday morning and my OH got through straight away.
Old Aug 5th 2008, 7:22 am
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mary1967
Which month was the 475 granted in? The last time we rang it was at 7.15 am on a Monday morning and my OH got through straight away.

Hi Mary

The 475 visa granted last week was mid Nov, but there are a few 475ers in Nov still waiting...so I will have to wait. Its all getting a bit too much again (I sound like a sift c0w).

I will try again in Thursday as I know they work half day on Weds.

Debs
x
Old Aug 5th 2008, 6:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

helena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud ofhelena39 has much to be proud of

Hi,

We got our passports back today with our shiney golden ticket in them Good luck to anyone from Dec still waiting
Old Aug 5th 2008, 6:26 pm

Hi Mary

The 475 visa granted last week was mid Nov, but there are a few 475ers in Nov still waiting...so I will have to wait. Its all getting a bit too much again (I sound like a sift c0w).

I will try again in Thursday as I know they work half day on Weds.

Debs
x

Don't give up Debbie, you're so close now. Stay off BE if it helps, i know it did with me when i was going through it at the beginning of July.
Old Aug 5th 2008, 6:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by helena39
Hi,

We got our passports back today with our shiney golden ticket in them Good luck to anyone from Dec still waiting
Hey there, where did you send them off to?
Old Aug 5th 2008, 6:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Debs
I phoned on Sunday night Debs. The woman I spoke said there was no delay wih the 475s. She said she would mark our application to be fast tracked - have to wait for a CO to that though...

I couldn't get through until about 3.30am, so there is no point staying up late - you're better ringing at 7am.

I have been 'doing a Mary' and sending emails with additional info too. In the hope that I will keep reminding them of our existance.

Let's hope there is a team of COs allocated to 475s now as we have our own timeline and that they start work!!!!
Old Aug 5th 2008, 6:57 pm

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Hey there, where did you send them off to?
Check out this link, it covers the UK and Republic of Ireland:

http://www.australia.org.uk/lhlh/visaevid.html
Old Aug 5th 2008, 6:59 pm

Originally Posted by Fly Away
I phoned on Sunday night Debs. The woman I spoke said there was no delay wih the 475s. She said she would mark our application to be fast tracked - have to wait for a CO to that though...

I couldn't get through until about 3.30am, so there is no point staying up late - you're better ringing at 7am.

I have been 'doing a Mary' and sending emails with additional info too. In the hope that I will keep reminding them of our existance.

Let's hope there is a team of COs allocated to 475s now as we have our own timeline and that they start work!!!!

Here, Here
Old Aug 5th 2008, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Check out this link, it covers the UK and Republic of Ireland:

http://www.australia.org.uk/lhlh/visaevid.html
Thanks. I think I'll make the trip over to London when my time comes. Might add to the celebration.
Old Aug 5th 2008, 7:50 pm

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Thanks. I think I'll make the trip over to London when my time comes. Might add to the celebration.

Sounds like you're about to give birth
Old Aug 5th 2008, 7:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like you're about to give birth
There's a frightening thought... Nige reproducing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.