December 2007 Applicants

Old Jul 30th 2008, 2:04 am
Forum Regular

The Randalls will become famous soon enough
Default Re: December 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Kaitlin
Thanks Niamh!! Congrats on your CO! Seems like from the lot me and FA seem to be the only ones who do not have visa nor CO soon

Kati
Not just you Kati!
Old Jul 30th 2008, 2:10 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Niamh!! Congrats on your CO! Seems like from the lot me and FA seem to be the only ones who do not have visa nor CO soon

Has to be close but don't really have faith that we will have it in time Don't even want to check it every morning and get disappointed and been too busy also to have even time to check it

See you soon! Once we get settled a little will PM you and lets meet

Kati
Ring them Kati I have a feeling thats what helpedus today either way it has to be soon check it today just incase and that sounds like a great plan
Old Jul 30th 2008, 5:22 am
Forum Regular

LouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really niceLouB is just really nice

Hello all,
We were lodged December 17th and no case officer yet Have used an agent and have been very patient. Do you think we should be worried? Lots of you now have co,s (fab news!!!) Should we be soon?
Also, from meds and police checks to final visa (all being well) how long on average should we be expecting. Dont know why we paid the agent now. They just told us to wait!
Lou
Old Jul 30th 2008, 5:37 am
Forum Regular

steveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by The Randalls
Not just you Kati!
Glad to hear that others are in the same boat! We are still waiting also
Fingers crossed that we hear something soon. All the best folks
Old Jul 30th 2008, 6:20 am
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

Not just you Kati!
Ment about us gals that were chatting here at one point all day long Then it got more quiet when everyone got fed up of waiting.

Kati
Old Jul 30th 2008, 7:01 am
Loving the Sunshine

funshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant futurefunshine has a brilliant future

Kati
Not just you Kati!
We are also waiting!!! (with no buyers for our house - we will be with 4 EAs from next week - decided to blitz the market till we get our visa - then if we don't get a buyer - we will have to rent it out - not ideal - but hey - want to get there already )

Last edited by funshine; Jul 30th 2008 at 7:03 am.
Old Jul 30th 2008, 7:59 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Has to be close but don't really have faith that we will have it in time Don't even want to check it every morning and get disappointed and been too busy also to have even time to check it

See you soon! Once we get settled a little will PM you and lets meet

Kati

Keeping my fingers crossed for you all. Think Debbie is also waiting and she submitted at the beginning of December
Old Jul 30th 2008, 5:10 pm
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

Originally Posted by mary1967
Keeping my fingers crossed for you all. Think Debbie is also waiting and she submitted at the beginning of December
Thanks Mary! Tried calling but got cut off almost immediately all the time. Can't keep calling them with three kids for long and I know from experience (part time job in a large mobile-internet company's customerservice line) that when you get cut off like that there is a HUGE queue. As many as there can possibly fit on the line which might be about 100 or even more.

Thought I'd try calling in the middle of the night since I will anyway wake up to nurse the smallest

Kati
Old Jul 30th 2008, 6:44 pm
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

Hi Mary.

Oh yes...I am waiting...and waiting. I have been really busy at work and this has taken my mind of things, however the first thing I do every morning is to check my emails, then expats forum and then my status.

Believe me.....everyone will know when that golden ticket arrives

Hope all is well at your end.

Debs
x
Old Jul 30th 2008, 7:22 pm
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by debbie222
however the first thing I do every morning is to check my emails, then expats forum and then my status.

That's the same thing i do every morning as well! Missus asked me this morning if i was addicted to this forum...
Old Jul 30th 2008, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

Ment about us gals that were chatting here at one point all day long Then it got more quiet when everyone got fed up of waiting.

Kati
that's exactly how I feel!!
It's such a routine! I check BE every day, then British Expats, then the Electronic page, then emails to see if we have any news...
Aggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!
Not slowly going insane any more - QUICKLY going going gone!!
Old Jul 30th 2008, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

OMG....
well here we go - so much for straightforward!!
Email from our Agent this morning:

I have today received a communication from the ASPC. They have requested evidence that your sponsor is able to fulfil the sponsorship undertaking (for example, latest income tax assessment; current pay slips or other satisfactory evidence of alternative income; evidence of major assets; including bank or similar accounts; details of real estate/motor vehicle ownership).
Please ask your sponsor to forward certified copies in the post to me as soon as possible and I shall forward them to the ASPC immediately.

Ted's sponsor is his elderly, retired Aunt...who does not own a car!
What on earth could she send?
Old Jul 30th 2008, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

JohnandDiana is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Our application was sent off in Nov (paper) and we still haven't heard anything about a case officer. We have decided to book our medicals and get them sent off in a couple of weeks as looking at some peoples statements they have gone straight to visa granted without being told they had a case officer. I spoke to my agent yesterday and she reckons that they are only up to end of Oct which doesn't ring true with this forum.
I came off the phone a little depressed to say the least!
Old Jul 30th 2008, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

Liz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the roughLiz F is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by JohnandDiana
Hi,

Our application was sent off in Nov (paper) and we still haven't heard anything about a case officer. We have decided to book our medicals and get them sent off in a couple of weeks as looking at some peoples statements they have gone straight to visa granted without being told they had a case officer. I spoke to my agent yesterday and she reckons that they are only up to end of Oct which doesn't ring true with this forum.
I came off the phone a little depressed to say the least!

We also applied in Nov (Paper) and I had the same conversation this week with my agent, getting visas for the end of Oct. I was really depressed for the rest of the day.
Old Jul 31st 2008, 6:21 am
Forum Regular

ripcantrell will become famous soon enough

We applied 15/12/07 and still waiting another week passes by and status still required, no CO and no emails from ASPC. Wish they would get a move on as we need to organize schools and flights etc... This is doing my head in:curse:

Come on ASPC pretty please...

well done all those that have them already

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.