December 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 25th 2008, 2:27 am
Forum Regular

JohnandDiana is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: December 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by saxtonj
Hi,

I've been reading this thread with great interest but I can't seem to get a gauge of how paper based applications are going?

Anybody any idea?

I get the automated responses from aspc email address but this still states September? Are MODL applications assesed quicker? i was under the assumption they were but it doesn;t seem so?

Any advice from you wonderful BE members?

PS: we're heading to Perth and can't wait.

James and Michelle

Hi,

This is my first post on here although I have been observing peoples quotes for quite a while. I thought I was on my own with a paper based application!!

I too have been watching to see what developments there are on the paper based applications, as we are also in the same boat. Applying for a 175 visa which was submitted by our agent at the end of November. We received an acknowlegment letter mid-Dec but have heard nothing since. I spoke to my agent the other day to express my frustration in the lack of information available to us and asked her if she had any inclination of where things are up to. Your probably not going to like this but she said that they are still just getting confirmations that August applications are being allocated case officers!!

I don't fully believe that, as if you look at the website www.beupdate.co.uk it doesn't seem to follow suit.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 3:55 am
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

Originally Posted by JohnandDiana
Hi,

This is my first post on here although I have been observing peoples quotes for quite a while. I thought I was on my own with a paper based application!!

I too have been watching to see what developments there are on the paper based applications, as we are also in the same boat. Applying for a 175 visa which was submitted by our agent at the end of November. We received an acknowlegment letter mid-Dec but have heard nothing since. I spoke to my agent the other day to express my frustration in the lack of information available to us and asked her if she had any inclination of where things are up to. Your probably not going to like this but she said that they are still just getting confirmations that August applications are being allocated case officers!!

I don't fully believe that, as if you look at the website www.beupdate.co.uk it doesn't seem to follow suit.
Welcome to both Saxton and Johnanddiana! Unfortunately can't help with the paper versus online question, but hopefully we all will hear something soon!!

Meanwhile let's keep

Kaitlin
Old Apr 25th 2008, 7:21 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JohnandDiana
Hi,

Hi and welcome!!

Lots of August applicants are now getting CO's and Visa's but if you check out some of the Sept, Oct and November threads, you'll also see people who've also got CO's and visa's. Only last week Alan Collett (from Go Matilda) posted a note on the December thread telling everyone to get medicals/police checks sorted within the next 4/6 weeks
Old Apr 25th 2008, 8:42 pm
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

Where's everyone for the weekend? Selling houses ?

Me I'm mad since our car broke and we're stuck here with the kids and have to walk to dentist and doctors appointments that we have next week :curse: It's always a show with these three...

Otherwise feeling OK little dissapointed that there's been no official movement in timeline though

Kati
Old Apr 25th 2008, 8:58 pm
Finally in Melbourne!

ittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really nice

Originally Posted by Kaitlin

Me I'm mad since our car broke and we're stuck here with the kids and have to walk to dentist and doctors appointments that we have next week :curse: It's always a show with these three...

Otherwise feeling OK little dissapointed that there's been no official movement in timeline though

Kati
Morning Kati
I'm still here. Meant to be cleaning the house as we change EA on Wednesday so hoping for some viewers .
I try not to pay too much attention to the timeline anymore. The fact that people from the 19th November have got a CO is enough for me

Another month and it could be us
Old Apr 25th 2008, 9:02 pm
Forum Regular

jane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ittakesages
Morning Kati
I'm still here. Meant to be cleaning the house as we change EA on Wednesday so hoping for some viewers .
I try not to pay too much attention to the timeline anymore. The fact that people from the 19th November have got a CO is enough for me

Me too - at home with four who didn't want to get out of bed after first week back at school. Ironing and gardening beckons but guess what I've been reading instead - all the time lines since August! Only consolation is that as a 475 I'm pleased that these are starting to be issued. Note to self - be patient!
Old Apr 25th 2008, 9:04 pm
Finally in Melbourne!

ittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really nice

Originally Posted by jane BK
Me too - at home with four who didn't want to get out of bed after first week back at school. Ironing and gardening beckons but guess what I've been reading instead - all the time lines since August! Only consolation is that as a 475 I'm pleased that these are starting to be issued. Note to self - be patient!
Good luck with the 'be patient' thing! Luckily OH is far more relaxed than me about all of this. I think I would have gone mad before now without his calming influence
Old Apr 25th 2008, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

jane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant future

Good luck with the 'be patient' thing! Luckily OH is far more relaxed than me about all of this. I think I would have gone mad before now without his calming influence
Mine has gone to work to escape it all I think! He too is mega patient which makes me feel like I'm being frustrated for the two of us.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 10:04 pm

Originally Posted by Kaitlin

Me I'm mad since our car broke and we're stuck here with the kids and have to walk to dentist and doctors appointments that we have next week It's always a show with these three...

Kati

I'd sell the bugger if i could get a blasted viewer:curse:

It's getting closer Kati, it's mid November already, before we know it it'll be us

Know how you feel about the car...........ours broke down last week, cost £200 to get it fixed, more money out of our Oz fund:curse:

Morning Kati
I try not to pay too much attention to the timeline anymore. The fact that people from the 19th November have got a CO is enough for me :

Good luck on Wednesday..................we had a new one out yesterday, told us to knock £10,000 off the asking price and to be prepared to accept lower Still, if it works!!! OH didn't see it like that
Old Apr 25th 2008, 10:12 pm

Hey guys, just noticed our thread is way behind other threads in the reputation stakes If you've not already done it, and you really rate our thread, please select the rating button at the top of this page.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 10:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Oz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really niceOz Rascal is just really nice

We're just heading off to a Meet Up, expecting 30 adults and 10 kids. Have a viewing tomorrow and if no joy, 15K is coming off the price on Monday!
Old Apr 25th 2008, 11:01 pm

Originally Posted by Oz Rascal
We're just heading off to a Meet Up, expecting 30 adults and 10 kids. Have a viewing tomorrow and if no joy, 15K is coming off the price on Monday!

Good luck
Old Apr 27th 2008, 4:42 am
Forum Regular

The Randalls will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mary1967
Hey guys, just noticed our thread is way behind other threads in the reputation stakes If you've not already done it, and you really rate our thread, please select the rating button at the top of this page.
Voted!

Oh and spent the whole of Saturday blitzing the house as EA came to take photo's to put house on the market - which it will be on Monday!!
Old Apr 27th 2008, 5:33 am

Originally Posted by The Randalls
Voted!

Oh and spent the whole of Saturday blitzing the house as EA came to take photo's to put house on the market - which it will be on Monday!!

Good luck
Old Apr 27th 2008, 7:28 am
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

Hi all

I have just checked my status page (eventhough it has been a bank holiday in Oz....but you never know what might happen over the weekend!) and I scrolled down to the bottom of my status page and found the following (which was never there before):

VIEW ENTITLEMENT DETAILS...so I clicked and found the following:

Passport number, current Aust date and time and then at the bottom it states VISA TYPE - No current visa

Does anyone else have this and does anyone else knows what this means???

Am I going mad??

Debs

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.