December 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 27th 2008, 7:42 am
Happily living in Tsv,Qld

Simon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to all
Default Re: December 2007 Applicants

Snap.

See attached image...

Any thoughts any one? Is this a new part of the system and something everyone now has, or something that is added as we get 'closer'?
Attached Thumbnails December 2007 Applicants-visa-page.jpg  
Old Apr 27th 2008, 7:47 am
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Simon.and.Kate
Snap.

See attached image...

Any thoughts any one? Is this a new part of the system and something everyone now has, or something that is added as we get 'closer'?
WOW....It took me ages to try and find out how I could attached this, but in the end, I gave up looking

It might be due to the 3 glasses of wine I have had!

Yes....anyone else help with this?

Debs
Old Apr 27th 2008, 7:54 am
Happily living in Tsv,Qld

Simon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to allSimon.and.Kate is a name known to all

If you search the forum for "VIEW ENTITLEMENT DETAILS" it comes up quite a few times....

It's nice to see something change, but I wouldn't get excited just yet. I think it's better to keep an eye on the document checklist and wait for them, to change from 'required' to something else.

To attach an image, use the little paper clip icon from the menu when you write a message.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 8:02 am
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Simon.and.Kate
If you search the forum for "VIEW ENTITLEMENT DETAILS" it comes up quite a few times....

It's nice to see something change, but I wouldn't get excited just yet. I think it's better to keep an eye on the document checklist and wait for them, to change from 'required' to something else.

To attach an image, use the little paper clip icon from the menu when you write a message.
Cheers for the tip!

Debs
Old Apr 27th 2008, 9:31 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by debbie222
Cheers for the tip!

Debs

Everyone seems to have got it, think they've just updated the system.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

stenix is an unknown quantity at this point

I've just checked my page and I have the 'View Entitlement Details' link, I got really excited when I clicked and all the fields had info in....

Then I realised that the details were for my existing 457 visa and not the PR one!! Ah well - the waiting continues....
Old Apr 27th 2008, 6:58 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by stenix
I've just checked my page and I have the 'View Entitlement Details' link, I got really excited when I clicked and all the fields had info in....

Then I realised that the details were for my existing 457 visa and not the PR one!! Ah well - the waiting continues....

At least we know it works!!!!
Old Apr 27th 2008, 7:39 pm
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

Just as a hint that if you want to be in Quantas Frequent Flyer program you should register before you are in Oz since it's free! After you move to Oz it costs. We registered all yeasterday since most likely it will be Quantas we'll be flying from Europe to Sydney.

Kati wishing CO and visa grant filled week
Old Apr 27th 2008, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

JohnandDiana is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaitlin
Welcome to both Saxton and Johnanddiana! Unfortunately can't help with the paper versus online question, but hopefully we all will hear something soon!!

Meanwhile let's keep

Kaitlin
Hi,

Could you please let me know how you get your timeline details at the bottom of your messages. I'd just like to do this as I know it's been of interest to me in the past and I just want to put ours on to possibly give other people an inclination of how long things may take.

Thanks
Old Apr 27th 2008, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mary1967
Hi and welcome!!

Lots of August applicants are now getting CO's and Visa's but if you check out some of the Sept, Oct and November threads, you'll also see people who've also got CO's and visa's. Only last week Alan Collett (from Go Matilda) posted a note on the December thread telling everyone to get medicals/police checks sorted within the next 4/6 weeks
Thanks Mary, you have given me more hope than my agent has.
Old Apr 27th 2008, 9:56 pm
Just Joined

Becka is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi December people.... just thought I would check in again to see how we are all doing... still (patiently?) waiting and waiting and waiting I guess!!

I guess we can't be too far away now that mid November applicants are getting CO's so my tip for the first December visa grant will be 18th May - a bit optimistic maybe?

Sorry to all those who are waiting for house sales to happen I guess the market might pick up now that we are in "spring" - here's hoping anyway - thankfully I am going to rent mine out so don't need to worry about that!

Thanks to those who have added links for useful info.. particularly the shipping information and also I am going to have a look at the Quantas frequent flyer deal... although I haven't heard too greater reviews about their flights.

Fingers crossed for some movement soon..
Becka x

PS. Just noticed my picture is of my dog dressed up for Christmas... that shows how long it is since I have been on here... must change that to something a bit more seasonal!

** Applied 175 11th December - Single - Headed for Adelaide via six months backpacking in USA, Canada and New Zealand ***
Old Apr 28th 2008, 1:09 am
Crazy Finn

Kaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really niceKaitlin is just really nice

Originally Posted by JohnandDiana
Hi,

Could you please let me know how you get your timeline details at the bottom of your messages. I'd just like to do this as I know it's been of interest to me in the past and I just want to put ours on to possibly give other people an inclination of how long things may take.

Thanks

Choose my profile from top menu and there you'll find settings and options and under it signature and fill the details there. Nice to see more people on Dec thread. This is a long wait alone

Kati
Old Apr 28th 2008, 1:16 am
Crazy Finn

Originally Posted by Becka
PS. Just noticed my picture is of my dog dressed up for Christmas... that shows how long it is since I have been on here... must change that to something a bit more seasonal!

** Applied 175 11th December - Single - Headed for Adelaide via six months backpacking in USA, Canada and New Zealand ***
Welcome "back" Nice to see more people here! The waiting is really beginning to feel like waiting now

Kati
Old Apr 28th 2008, 2:26 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Kaitlin
Choose my profile from top menu and there you'll find settings and options and under it signature and fill the details there. Nice to see more people on Dec thread. This is a long wait alone

Kati
Thank you Kati, hopefully I have done it!!
Old Apr 28th 2008, 2:37 am
Forum Regular

sampson will become famous soon enough

Judging by the speed at which CO's are being allocated, I'm going to guess that being a Dec 20th applicant I should hopefully have a CO by end of may begining June and then if all goes well a Visa by July/august. If my prediction is correct then there's gonna a big BBQ at my place this summer to celebrate and you're all invited

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.