December 2007 Applicants

Old Aug 25th 2008, 6:21 am
Forum Regular

abcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: December 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by mary1967
Please do - the waiting is horrible, so stressful - if there was one bit of advise i could give you, it would be to start sorting out things you're taking and things you need to sell now. We've only just starting to do all that and my stress level is now through the roof, coupled with the fact that my 16 year old daughter now wants to go to college here

My daughter need to go to year 1 Jan 09, so we hope can move end of this year to settle and let her get used to the new environment. I think year 1 is quite importance and difference for kids, so want to let her start from the begining of the school term.

Hi ripcantrell
You are from low risk country as well?

Last edited by abcn; Aug 25th 2008 at 6:24 am.
Old Aug 25th 2008, 6:29 am
Forum Regular

ripcantrell will become famous soon enough

Just checked application status which now says "application being processed further", meds and pcc's finalised yonks ago and now says "form 80 - received". All other stuff frontloaded in Feb '08 and still shows as "required". Is this normal and does it mean we finally have a CO? Any feedback please
Old Aug 25th 2008, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

abcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ripcantrell
Just checked application status which now says "application being processed further", meds and pcc's finalised yonks ago and now says "form 80 - received". All other stuff frontloaded in Feb '08 and still shows as "required". Is this normal and does it mean we finally have a CO? Any feedback please
Hi:
look like someone pick up your file! by the way, this is a good new! are you from low risk country?
Old Aug 25th 2008, 8:39 am
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

I got it ....I got it...I got it.

I got my 475 visa today! woooo whhooooo

Debs
Old Aug 25th 2008, 8:42 am
BE Enthusiast

jimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nice

Congrats enjoy your day Kate
Old Aug 25th 2008, 8:56 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by debbie222

Debs

WOO HOO!!! CONGRATULATIONS on your VISA GRANT, Debbie!!

Old Aug 25th 2008, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

Debs
Congratulation!!! happy day!!!!
Old Aug 25th 2008, 2:30 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ripcantrell

You've got a CO!!!!

Debs

Bloody Brilliant Debs!!!! Really pleased for you, just wanna say YOU'VE DONE IT, LET THE CELEBRATIONS BEGIN!!!!!
Old Aug 26th 2008, 5:53 am
Just Joined

Vague is an unknown quantity at this point

Debs
That's fantastic - see you in Adelaide?

(Vague) Kate
Old Aug 26th 2008, 7:05 am
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Vague
That's fantastic - see you in Adelaide?

(Vague) Kate
Hi Kate

Thanks for your email.....yes! see you in Adelaide....

When are you planning to go?

Debs
x
Old Aug 26th 2008, 8:15 am

Hi Kate

Thanks for your email.....yes! see you in Adelaide....

When are you planning to go?

Debs
x

Adelaide I thought you were going to Perth..............who's gonna sit round my pool drinking wine now

Actually, Adelaide was my second choice, i've got a cousin who lives there, she came over in May and absolutely loves it.
Old Aug 26th 2008, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

jimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nice

Adelaide I thought you were going to Perth..............who's gonna sit round my pool drinking wine now

Actually, Adelaide was my second choice, i've got a cousin who lives there, she came over in May and absolutely loves it.
Hi Mary if you need someone to sit at your pool we will be freeKate
Old Aug 26th 2008, 9:56 am
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future

who's gonna sit round my pool drinking wine now
Originally Posted by jimandkate
not really a wine person but I'll come round for a swim every now n again...
Old Aug 26th 2008, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

colworthkid is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll sit around your pool drinking wine with you! In fact, I'll sit around the kitchen table drinking wine as long as it's in WA!
Old Aug 26th 2008, 3:13 pm

Originally Posted by jimandkate
Originally Posted by AshyB
not really a wine person but I'll come round for a swim every now n again...
Originally Posted by colworthkid
I'll sit around your pool drinking wine with you! In fact, I'll sit around the kitchen table drinking wine as long as it's in WA!

Looks like we've got a party to organise

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.