December 2007 Applicants

Old Sep 21st 2008, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

ripcantrell will become famous soon enough
Default Re: December 2007 Applicants

Thanks everyone for all your support

We have booked the flights for mid January '09 and off to sunny Perth!!

Now just got to organise accomodation, schools, car hire and banks etc.. GOOD TIMES!!

Bloody typical the suns coming out now after such a crappy summer.

Mary1967 - we took a leaf out of your book a few weeks ago when we knew nothing and booked a holiday after holding off for so long, so we have that look forward to as well before xmas. Excellent!

Anyone else off to Perth? or where is everyone else going and when?

Thanks all
Old Sep 21st 2008, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

steveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant future

Congratulations ripcantrell. What a good feeling eh!!

spent the last 2 days drinking champagne outside in the sunshine Happy Days.

We haven't got our head round dates or anything at the moment, just concentrating on the important issues like celebrating

Cheers everyone xx
Old Sep 21st 2008, 11:10 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ripcantrell

Now just got to organise accomodation, schools, car hire and banks etc.. GOOD TIMES!!

Mary1967 - we took a leaf out of your book a few weeks ago when we knew nothing and booked a holiday after holding off for so long, so we have that look forward to as well before xmas. Excellent!

Thanks all

I think everyone still waiting for a visa should either book a holiday or go on one and then send the bill to ASPC

While we were in Portugal my daughter won us a holiday for 2, bloody typical we can only take it in February!!!

We're off to Perth as well!!!!! I know what you mean about how much there's to organise.........just set yourself up with a list of things and work through them one at a time. It's so easy just to jump right in and then it gets really overwhelming.

Originally Posted by steveandlesley
Congratulations ripcantrell. What a good feeling eh!!

spent the last 2 days drinking champagne outside in the sunshine Happy Days.

We haven't got our head round dates or anything at the moment, just concentrating on the important issues like celebrating

Cheers everyone xx

Why not? you deserve it!!!!
Old Sep 21st 2008, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

ripcantrell will become famous soon enough

Missed your VISA GRANT post SteveandLesley, so here goes....

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR VISA GRANT!!

GOOD TIMES!!
Old Sep 21st 2008, 9:38 pm
Forum Regular

steveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant future

Missed your VISA GRANT post SteveandLesley, so here goes....

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR VISA GRANT!!

GOOD TIMES!!
CHEERS
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

abcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the roughabcn is a jewel in the rough

Congratulation to all of those who get visa or CO
After 3 weeks of Process furture, CO requested Australia Police Clearance F1101 today. we thought they will do it themself, so now we need to send to Australia and waiting they to send back again!
The website says taking 30 days or longer to process. Does anyone apply recently and know the timeline for this Form?
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Thanks all
We are off to Perth 31st October, like Mary, got a great long list of things to do
I don't know what was easier waiting for the visa or organising everything once we got the visa

MARY - are you going to visit your animals whilst still in quarantine?? I think we will go and see ours so perhaps we could do a meetup there
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 12:10 pm
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mary1967
I think everyone still waiting for a visa should either book a holiday or go on one and then send the bill to ASPC
Can i send mine to you first (you can send it onto ASPC as they like you sooo much! seeing as you got your visa ages ago )
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 8:09 pm

Originally Posted by Basty
We are off to Perth 31st October, like Mary, got a great long list of things to do
I don't know what was easier waiting for the visa or organising everything once we got the visa

MARY - are you going to visit your animals whilst still in quarantine?? I think we will go and see ours so perhaps we could do a meetup there
That sounds like a good idea I wasn't sure about visiting incase it upsets the animals too much, saying that, i'm not sure i can last a month without seeing them Not sure if our mobiles will work in Oz or what email address i'll have, so i'll either PM you on here or leave a message on facebook.

Originally Posted by AshyB
Can i send mine to you first (you can send it onto ASPC as they like you sooo much! seeing as you got your visa ages ago )
No Send it to Nige, he's flying before us all
Old Sep 22nd 2008, 8:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

That sounds like a good idea I wasn't sure about visiting incase it upsets the animals too much, saying that, i'm not sure i can last a month without seeing them Not sure if our mobiles will work in Oz or what email address i'll have, so i'll either PM you on here or leave a message on facebook.

Old Sep 23rd 2008, 7:41 am

Originally Posted by knockoff nige

1st October i don't even finish work until the 3rd!!!! jammy git
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 8:14 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Nige -

You will be checking in, right? We want a full report.

Week from Wednesday!!
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 8:43 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiger222
Nige -

You will be checking in, right? We want a full report.

Week from Wednesday!!
Yes, I most certainly will. I'll be looking our for your big day thread. I finish work today actually. Feels a little weird.
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 8:59 am
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future

1st October i don't even finish work until the 3rd!!!! jammy git
no need - the wait is finally over...

both of you shut it you've already got flights booked and end dates at work...

i still need to do all that!! (god i hate playing catch up!)
Old Sep 23rd 2008, 12:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by AshyB
no need - the wait is finally over...

both of you shut it you've already got flights booked and end dates at work...

i still need to do all that!! (god i hate playing catch up!)
CONGRATULATIONS, Ash

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.