December 2007 Applicants

Old Oct 6th 2008, 8:51 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: December 2007 Applicants

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Now the fun begins
Old Oct 7th 2008, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

ajitchandradas has a brilliant futureajitchandradas has a brilliant futureajitchandradas has a brilliant futureajitchandradas has a brilliant futureajitchandradas has a brilliant futureajitchandradas has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by colworthkid
Well, dare I say it?

We have it! Yes at last after a stressful 10 months wait, we now have our visa! We have to be in Australia by 29th January! Oooo soooo much to do! Still, it's a bit like having a baby ... just think what you get after the long wait!!!! Sunshine, funshine!!

Fingers crossed for those still waiting!!

Must go. Got to do job number one on the must do list (which is currently at 368 and still growing!!!)
lol, Jill
Many many congratulations to you...Its always nice to heard SUCH a GOOD news...
Old Oct 7th 2008, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

colworthkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you guys. It's just got one step more real. We've actually booked the flights now. Leave UK on 12th Jan. What an emotional Christmas we will have!!!
Old Oct 8th 2008, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Thank you guys. It's just got one step more real. We've actually booked the flights now. Leave UK on 12th Jan. What an emotional Christmas we will have!!!
Morning Jill, came on here to ask you if you have booked yet and there you go..................12th Jan, bet you can't wait now Have the agents been in yet??
Old Oct 8th 2008, 7:37 pm
Forum Regular

colworthkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Basty
Morning Jill, came on here to ask you if you have booked yet and there you go..................12th Jan, bet you can't wait now Have the agents been in yet??
Hi Fiona. Yes they came in this morning. Really nice. Put us on the spot a it as we hadn't really decided what could and could not go. Interesting to see just how much c**p we gather up over the years. More or less decided which letting agent to use. Just got to tell mum we are moving in with her for Christmas! She doesn't even know we have the visa!!

Spent ages online trying to find initial accommodation for us and it seems almost impossible. Any ideas?

Have you heard from Tracy lately? I think we might be travelling out the same day!

Off to do job number 12!
Take care,lol, Jill
Old Oct 9th 2008, 8:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Hi Fiona. Yes they came in this morning. Really nice. Put us on the spot a it as we hadn't really decided what could and could not go. Interesting to see just how much c**p we gather up over the years. More or less decided which letting agent to use. Just got to tell mum we are moving in with her for Christmas! She doesn't even know we have the visa!!

Spent ages online trying to find initial accommodation for us and it seems almost impossible. Any ideas?

Have you heard from Tracy lately? I think we might be travelling out the same day!

Off to do job number 12!
Take care,lol, Jill
Hi Jill, glad to see things are progressing. We have booked our holiday let through www.holidaylettings.co.uk if you pm me your email address I will forwward our one on to you. My friends went to look at it externally for us and said it is lovely mind you only 3 beds which might not be so good for you?? We had a look at some others and they went to look at them and they were awful
Better go and do my tesco shop as I won't be able to get it delivered for tomorrow if I don'tdo it soon
Fiona x
Old Oct 9th 2008, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

ms1234 will become famous soon enough
Question Re: December 2007 Applicants

Hi

I applied ONLINE in December 2007 for VE175 Skilled Independent VISA from INDIA. Recently 23rd September I received a mail from CO requesting for a DOB certificate and a Australian Values Form which I sent two days later. Now in my Documents checklist I see RECEIVED status for all my documents and Application Being Processed Further Status for the application.

How much more time does it normally take after the application has been processed this far??

Thanks
MS
Old Oct 9th 2008, 12:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ms1234
Hi

I applied ONLINE in December 2007 for VE175 Skilled Independent VISA from INDIA. Recently 23rd September I received a mail from CO requesting for a DOB certificate and a Australian Values Form which I sent two days later. Now in my Documents checklist I see RECEIVED status for all my documents and Application Being Processed Further Status for the application.

How much more time does it normally take after the application has been processed this far??

Thanks
MS
Sometimes the next day. Sometimes several weeks.

Good Luck! And Congratulations on the CO!!
Old Oct 9th 2008, 2:58 pm

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Thanks
MS

It does sound promising, good luck
Old Oct 10th 2008, 7:19 am
Just Joined

bibhuan is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Thanks
MS
Hello MS1234,

Congrates for having your CO ! I am also 23-December applicant from India and not having a CO yet. Just wanted to know which day of December did you apply for Visa?

Regards,
Bibhuan
Old Oct 10th 2008, 8:28 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by hemant
My Hello to all December Applicants...
I am really excited to be a part of your GANG!!!

Here is my status:

Visa Applied: 18 Dec 2007
Visa Type: 175 MODL
ACK received : 18 Dec 2007
PCC : Front Loaded
Medicals : will done this week

- Hemant
Hi Hemant,
Whats your status? I'm 23-Dec applicant, no CO yet.

///Bibhuan
Old Oct 10th 2008, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

ms1234 will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: December 2007 Applicants

I applied on 2nd December....Now this wait is HELL....I am not sure but right now people who have been allocated CO are 6th or 8th December for Online...for Paper Based its still October 2007....

Last edited by ms1234; Oct 10th 2008 at 10:45 am.
Old Oct 10th 2008, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

JohnandDiana is an unknown quantity at this point

I applied on 2nd December....Now this wait is HELL....I am not sure but right now people who have been allocated CO are 6th or 8th December for Online...for Paper Based its still October 2007....
Ahhhh, paper based....that's me, and still waiting!!!!
Old Oct 11th 2008, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

Muttiah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bibhuan
Hello MS1234,

Congrates for having your CO ! I am also 23-December applicant from India and not having a CO yet. Just wanted to know which day of December did you apply for Visa?

Regards,
Bibhuan
I have applied from India on 21st December,Subclass 175,online.Waiting for case officer anxiously.What about you all.
Old Oct 11th 2008, 9:46 am
Just Joined

Thanks ms1234 for a quick response, regarding Value Statements - do the CO send any electronic document, I am thinking to upload the same and keep ready? Any link was provided to you?

///b

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.