December 2007 Applicants

Old Sep 16th 2008, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

steveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant future
Default Re: December 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by ripley18
What visa did you apply for?
175 visa, straight forward ish case the only thing that may course some looking into is that I'm self employed, but I have sent loads and loads of references, accounts etc etc etc, but none of the people that have supplied references has been contacted, and here we wait.......and wait.....and wait.....
Old Sep 16th 2008, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

ripley18 has a brilliant futureripley18 has a brilliant futureripley18 has a brilliant futureripley18 has a brilliant futureripley18 has a brilliant futureripley18 has a brilliant futureripley18 has a brilliant future

We're on a 475 like Flyaway and applied through an agent.

Try to keep positive - I'm sure you'll have good news very soon.

Old Sep 16th 2008, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

steveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant futuresteveandlesley has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ripley18
We're on a 475 like Flyaway and applied through an agent.

Try to keep positive - I'm sure you'll have good news very soon.

You will all be one of the first to know....
Old Sep 16th 2008, 9:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mary1967
I'm following you around: CONGRATULATIONS for the 3rd time!!!!!
Thanks for the 3rd time!!

Mind you, Tiger managed 5 times.

Quite a bit, but fortunately or unfortunately we've not got the equity from the house yet, so we've still got that to gamble with: - knowing my luck, if the house sale goes through:, you can bet the rate will go down before i get chance to transfer it.

we're the same, watching the rate and hoping it won't fall back again.
Hey, just think, our cats could be neighbours: Our cats get there on the 23rd October:

We're doing ok - trying to sort everything out without getting too stressed. I've finally filled in the insurance removal quote, decided to do a you on it and only put down the big items, so i'll be sending that off in the next few days.

We've got the dog in for her blood tests on the 24th September Just hope she passes them ok - the sh*t will hit the fan if she doesn't.

I hit a cat on the way home tonight, or rather, a cat hit my car Ended up going into some bushes to rescue it, i dread to think what i looked like, i was popping in and out of these bushes cause it kept moving whenever i got near, the poor thing had blood coming from it's mouth and nose Anyway, as i carried the cat towards the vets, a car pulled up and it was the owner of the cat I don't think it was that badly injured, i hope it wasn't anyway, but at least it's back with it's owner and being treated by a vet:
Ahh poor thing - good job you found it and returned it to it's owner.

Originally Posted by steveandlesley
congratulations Ripley on your case officer,

I do have my fingers crossed though that you don't have the same one as us, we have had a CO since 7th July and we are still waiting.....just wondering if she has decided to go on holiday :

Keep smiling and all the best

Lesley
I would contact them Lesley and ask if there is a problem. They just need a prod sometimes.
Old Sep 16th 2008, 10:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Thanks for the 3rd time!!

Mind you, Tiger managed 5 times.

I just Replied to EACH of your Initial Postings....Would you Expect Anything Less?

Ahh poor thing - good job you found it and returned it to it's owner.

Can't believe your story!! Did you get the owner's information? Then you can call and check on the Cat. Poor Creature. Probably one that's not used to being outside.

I would contact them Lesley and ask if there is a problem. They just need a prod sometimes.
Lesley -

A polite email is def in order!!
Old Sep 17th 2008, 7:12 am

mary1967 is an unknown quantity at this point

FlyAway - I think i managed 4 congratulations

Tiger - I didn't think to get his details
Old Sep 17th 2008, 7:32 am
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future

I know We exchanged some last week at 2.17:curse:
Don't worry - i'm sure when exchange the house sale funds it'll rocket up to 3.2 just for the split second you're ringing the order through

I hit a cat on the way home tonight, or rather, a cat hit my car Ended up going into some bushes to rescue it, i dread to think what i looked like, i was popping in and out of these bushes cause it kept moving whenever i got near, the poor thing had blood coming from it's mouth and nose Anyway, as i carried the cat towards the vets, a car pulled up and it was the owner of the cat I don't think it was that badly injured, i hope it wasn't anyway, but at least it's back with it's owner and being treated by a vet
There really are some hooligans on the road!
Old Sep 17th 2008, 7:34 am

Originally Posted by AshyB
Don't worry - i'm sure when exchange the house sale funds it'll rocket up to 3.2 just for the split second you're ringing the order through

I take it you'll make up the difference if it doesn't????

There really are some hooligans on the road!

PMSL....................it hit me!!!!!!
Old Sep 17th 2008, 7:48 am
we're there!

AshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant futureAshyB has a brilliant future

I take it you'll make up the difference if it doesn't????

Yeah no worries, i've got FlyAway's house sale money...
PMSL....................it hit me!!!!!!
Of course it did dear (nothing to do with the fact you were speeding down the road like there was no tomorrow and doing your make-up at the same time!)
Old Sep 17th 2008, 1:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tiger222
Lesley -

A polite email is def in order!!
Already done last night, not sure on the polite bit though
but thanks anyway
Old Sep 17th 2008, 2:49 pm

[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]Yeah no worries, i've got FlyAway's house sale money...

Of course it did dear (nothing to do with the fact you were speeding down the road like there was no tomorrow and doing your make-up at the same time!)

My OH said it's like driving with Miss Daisy when i'm behind the wheel, so it was the cats fault not mine!
Old Sep 17th 2008, 3:02 pm
we're there!

My OH said it's like driving with Miss Daisy when i'm behind the wheel, so it was the cats fault not mine!
i can picture the phone call to the insurance company:

Mary: hi, i'd like to make a claim for some damage to my car
Insurer: of course madam, what happened?
Mary: a cat hit me!
Insurer:
<phone hangs>
Old Sep 17th 2008, 6:25 pm

Insurer:
<phone hangs>

PMSL.....................it did!!!! honest! It flew into the side of my car, i didn't even know it was a cat until it moved!

To all you pet lovers on here, rest assured i rescued the little mite after it had ran into some bushes (after hitting my car!!) and I made sure it got back to it's owners
Old Sep 17th 2008, 8:11 pm
Just Joined

w99tts is a jewel in the roughw99tts is a jewel in the roughw99tts is a jewel in the roughw99tts is a jewel in the rough

PMSL.....................it did!!!! honest! It flew into the side of my car, i didn't even know it was a cat until it moved!

To all you pet lovers on here, rest assured i rescued the little mite after it had ran into some bushes (after hitting my car!!) and I made sure it got back to it's owners
Hi

Just to let you all know we have been contacted by immigration today to go for our medicals can't quite believe it we never thought it would get to our turn, applied 20th Dec 2007 175 visa. Only problem now is even if we get the visa before Christmas theres not much point in going before as we won't beable to buy a house and get our stuff over there in time for the kids to have a normal Christms, probably best to hang in at my parents a bit longer and fly out in January.

We did our police checks in April but our agent has asked us to do them again and also my OH passed the trades last October and now they want us to submit additional references for all his clients since October to date and also supplier references to prove he has been buying building materials from them since last October, is this normal?
Old Sep 17th 2008, 8:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

FlyAway - I think i managed 4 congratulations :

Tiger - I didn't think to get his detailsk:
LOL, you're going to hate this, I think Nige managed 4 too.

You missed the ones on the 2 other forums I belong to!

[/COLOR]
[/COLOR]Yeah no worries, i've got FlyAway's house sale money...

Which at the moment is precisely nothing!

PMSL.....

Originally Posted by steveandlesley
Already done last night, not sure on the polite bit though:
but thanks anyway
Good luck!!

Of course, it didn't look both ways before crossing the road.

Insurer: ::
<phone hangs>
OMG - I can just see Mary's little indignant face now.

Originally Posted by w99tts
Hi

Just to let you all know we have been contacted by immigration today to go for our medicals can't quite believe it we never thought it would get to our turn, applied 20th Dec 2007 175 visa. Only problem now is even if we get the visa before Christmas theres not much point in going before as we won't beable to buy a house and get our stuff over there in time for the kids to have a normal Christms, probably best to hang in at my parents a bit longer and fly out in January.

We did our police checks in April but our agent has asked us to do them again and also my OH passed the trades last October and now they want us to submit additional references for all his clients since October to date and also supplier references to prove he has been buying building materials from them since last October, is this normal?
CONGRATS!!!!! Sounds normal - they like to make you suffer!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.