business visa 163 anyone got a visa yet?

Old Dec 3rd 2005, 12:07 am
Forum Regular

BM615 will become famous soon enoughBM615 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: business visa 163 anyone got a visa yet?

Originally Posted by wildmark
DONE DEAL!

Everything went very smoothly, even the employees took it well.

More when I have more time, now I am employed and not the boss I have to work.... drat!
well done .......... except for that work bit!!
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 12:09 am
Forum Regular

BM615 will become famous soon enoughBM615 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by steveyp
Ah, nothing like the sight of a dolphin from your boat to make you not wonder why you came here eh?
Nice on BB... have you got the boat yet?
I will be in touch soon, just so damn busy at the moment, 5-6 parcels a day going out from the Pool Toys has added to the over-work too.

Cheers
Steve
it's good to see the business trading well..............gonna try and pop by this weekend

Bryan
Old Dec 3rd 2005, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

The Thorpes is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by PJ & B
G'day all

Here we are in Perth and lovin it!!

We recently moved into our rental in Secret Harbour. Still waiting for our gear to arrive, so we are surviving on the basics for now.

The kids are all in school and they love it, they all settled in really quickly and made friends easily. My daughter is going on an end of term outing today with her class to the cinema and then to the beach for games and a sausage sizzler in the afternoon.

Bernie x x

Hi PJ & B

Thats spooky - my son went on that outing too, to see Valiant!! We went along to meet them at lunch time but didn't end up finding them as they weren't on Rocky foreshore they were down further by the playgrounds.

If you need anything until your container arrives let us know we maybe able to help.

Best wishes settling in to Secret Harbour.

Sam
Old Dec 5th 2005, 9:38 am
Aussie Citizen

Location: Iz Tralia (as said by my 3-yr-old son)... and LOVING it..!!
Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all

Originally Posted by The Thorpes
Hi PJ & B

Thats spooky - my son went on that outing too, to see Valiant!! We went along to meet them at lunch time but didn't end up finding them as they weren't on Rocky foreshore they were down further by the playgrounds.

If you need anything until your container arrives let us know we maybe able to help.

Best wishes settling in to Secret Harbour.

Sam
Hi Sam,

That's a blast from the past... and a coincidence... Sarah was just asking me this weekend if you'd been on here recently. How's things with you?

We've got 10 weeks and 1 day to go before we head off into the sunset..!! (not that we're counting..!!)

See ya,
Craig n Sarah.
Old Dec 5th 2005, 9:46 am
Aussie Citizen

Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bradfordlad
Hey up Craig and Sarah,

Is it defo 14 Feb then? Gud on ya mate. We are keeping our powder dry until it's all sorted and something concrete to shout about!!! But all still moving according to plan.
How is your house sale going? Owt happening on that front?

C U soon

Ian
G'day Ian,

No interest in the house... but I'm past caring..!!
We're off on valentine's day whatever happens. Our only regret is leaving it so long before getting decisive... oh well, we live and learn.

What about you guys? All the plans coming together now?

See you soon for a

ATB mate,
Craig.
Old Dec 5th 2005, 9:56 am
Aussie Citizen

Originally Posted by Bengyboo
She refused, such a spoil sport!!

I don't get much work done, today Bengyboy and I got up at 04:00hrs to go fishing, spotted some Dolphins on the way back in the Peel Estuary, and another Pod, chasing fish near our house.

We are going again tomorrow then boating into Mandurah town, for lunch.
Stop it BB... you're killing us here mate..!!

Rogue, who did you book for flights in the end???
We've booked with Emirates. We've flown with them many times and have always had excellent service. They're always our first choice. We're not bothering with a stop-over - we just want to get there in one hit.

ATB,
Rogue.
Old Dec 5th 2005, 10:02 am
Aussie Citizen

Originally Posted by The Vallies
Nice RT for booking the tickets, but you forgot the tickets for 1 dog and 4 cats! Ah... silly you!! I will get on the case immediately!! Let me know how much I owe you! LOL!
How could I possibly forget that tart of a cat...

Originally Posted by The Vallies
Seriously though, we are still hoping to be chasing you down to the airport! We had a meeting yesterday with another potential buyer, who is dead keen to leapfrog over our sllllooooowwwwwww buyer and snatch our place away from them. They are in discussions with our agent this morning. We shall see!
Hey Nicola, that sounds promising... any progress so far..??

See ya,
Craig.
Old Dec 5th 2005, 10:10 am
Aussie Citizen

Hi Guys

Your finally on your way, thats great news. Shame you wont be here for Christmas.

We will look forward to meeting again when you all arrive. Still got that beer on ice.
Hey Bernie & Peter... great to hear from you guys..!!

Glad to see that you've arrived and things are on-track for you all.
We're really hacked-off that we won't be there for the Christmas / New Year parties... we had really set our hearts on that. Oh well, there's always next year.

Keep keeping that cold for us..!!

Take care, see you next year. If you need anything at all done from this end all you have to do is ask, happy to help if we can.

Bernie & Peter x x x
Bernie, you are sooo going to regret saying that..!!

We've got so many questions to ask over the next 10 weeks... it's going to make the paperclip/staples debacle pale into insignificance..!!

See ya real soon,
Craig & Sarah x
Old Dec 5th 2005, 10:16 am
Aussie Citizen

What about this......the view from my office..........Sometimes we get Dolphins by the jetty.
So BB... you got any more "pictures from paradise" to brighten up an otherwise miserable Monday morning..??

Cheers mate,
Craig.
Old Dec 5th 2005, 12:01 pm
Forum Regular

Bengyboo is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rogue Trader
So BB... you got any more "pictures from paradise" to brighten up an otherwise miserable Monday morning..??

Cheers mate,
Craig.
How about this, our journey to the pub....in the boat!!

The road to Kalgoorlie, where we went a few weeks ago. (There is a story about the water pipeline shown, that we will bore you with when you arrive). Note traffic problem ahead.

And a picture of the "Super-pit" in Kalgoorlie, definitely a place to see. Those trucks you can see are enormous.

BB
Attached Thumbnails business visa 163 anyone got a visa yet?-dsc00711r1.jpg   business visa 163 anyone got a visa yet?-dsc00498r1.jpg   business visa 163 anyone got a visa yet?-dsc00511r1.jpg  
Old Dec 5th 2005, 2:19 pm
Aussie Citizen

Now that I could live with..!!

The road to Kalgoorlie, where we went a few weeks ago. (There is a story about the water pipeline shown, that we will bore you with when you arrive). Note traffic problem ahead.
Aaahhhhh... that takes me back.
Is the story the one about the guy who built the pumping stations... or am I getting mixed up..? You can tell us the whole story over a anyway..!!

Thanks for the pics BB... you don't know how much you're helping..!!

Cheers,
Craig.
Old Dec 5th 2005, 2:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Rochdale, then Toronto, then Preston now Tampa, Florida.
wildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to all

And a picture of the "Super-pit" in Kalgoorlie, definitely a place to see. Those trucks you can see are enormous.

BB
I now feel worse!!!!
Old Dec 6th 2005, 12:03 pm
Forum Regular

The Thorpes is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: business visa 163 anyone got a visa yet?

Originally Posted by Rogue Trader
Hi Sam,

That's a blast from the past... and a coincidence... Sarah was just asking me this weekend if you'd been on here recently. How's things with you?

We've got 10 weeks and 1 day to go before we head off into the sunset..!! (not that we're counting..!!)

See ya,
Craig n Sarah.
Hi Craig and Sarah

Yes, I still pop in now and then to see how you are all getting on and who is coming and going!!! Then when I saw that PJ & B were here and must have a daughter in my son's year and that they were on the same school excursion..........well, it really is a small world! Nice to see some of you are here and the rest nearly on your way. You must be very excited now you've booked those flights - it'll be here before you know it!

Unfortunately we are very busy - too busy - so I don't get much chance to get on here any more but at least it means we'll get to apply for our PR at the end of 2006, all being well.

If I don't get back on here before Christmas, I wish you all the the very best and I hope you have a fabulous last Christmas in the UK, enjoy every last moment that you can.

And if it makes any of you feel any better, the weather here is absolutely rubbish at the moment. Granted, it is warmer than the UK but it is the worst summer weather for ten years and very low twenties - much cooler than last year! However by the time you get here it will be hot, hot, hot.........hooray!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Sam
Old Dec 6th 2005, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

Boogie65 is a jewel in the roughBoogie65 is a jewel in the roughBoogie65 is a jewel in the roughBoogie65 is a jewel in the roughBoogie65 is a jewel in the rough

Hi everyone

Haven't posted for a few days but have just caught up on all the news:

BM615: best wishes for your house purchase, really hope it goes through for you so you'll be nicely settled for Crimbo

Sheila: not good news about the work situation being depressing - is that for both you and Paul? What do you miss most so far? I've been watching the weather on Celeb and it has been awful at times - I figured it couldn't be too far away - bit of a bummer but hopefully the special Xmas event you went to was spectacular and gave you a lovely festive tingle

Rogue: 10 weeks you lucky lucky things - we may have to take a leaf out of your book but not just yet. We had a very short notice viewing today and were racing round like the proverbials getting everything ship shape - only to be told she was expecting something much bigger and it's vastly overpriced !!! cheeky mare!

Pasha: everything crossed for your business sale, I really hope it's going to happen for you so you can get that step further to your new life

....... continues on next post

Last edited by Boogie65; Dec 6th 2005 at 5:21 pm.
Old Dec 6th 2005, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

Boogie65 is a jewel in the roughBoogie65 is a jewel in the roughBoogie65 is a jewel in the roughBoogie65 is a jewel in the roughBoogie65 is a jewel in the rough

........continued

Nicola411: Hi Nicola, welcome! You're not too far from us (we're in Epworth between Donny and Scunny). Really interesting stuff, especially about the reciprocal agreement re Medicare - I was hoping that was the case - best of luck with your application and it really will come quicker than you imagine

Bengyboo: Awesome view mate! You really are living the dream aren't you Excellent!

PJ&B: Really great to hear that you and your kids are so settled. It sounds fantastic for them and I just can't wait for our two to get stuck in there too.

Vallies: Hi Nicola, we just love Celeb too who did you want to win? I was hoping Sid would do it, but C Thatch was so gungho about everything it was amazing! I never ever thought Sheree would even attempt to eat that "nut" :scared: Best of luck for your sale, hopefully at least one of your prospective buyers will hurry and do the deal for you so you can keep your Valentine's day date!

Wildmark: Last but definitely not least Mark, fab news about your sale going through Bet you had a few to celebrate and who could blame you. One step further for you guys and now your deal's done and final accounts do you submit your sponsorship?

Phew! marathon but caught up I think - sorry if I missed anything I should have mentioned

Best of everything to everybody

Chrissy

Last edited by Boogie65; Dec 6th 2005 at 5:22 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.