August 2009 Applicant

Old Jan 8th 2010, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

xLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nice
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

I tried the same thing after reading Lyx's post and alas nothing has changed We are dealing with Team 2 in Adelaide
Originally Posted by LoopyL
Nope still required worth a try

OH's PCC came in post today so going to get that to them over the weekend and thats everything into them?

What Team are dealing with everyones cases? We are Team 3 Adelaide.
Old Jan 8th 2010, 9:11 pm
Account Closed

myrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by xLaLax
I tried the same thing after reading Lyx's post and alas nothing has changed We are dealing with Team 2 in Adelaide
Same here - it'll be all change for us soon I'm sure
We're team 1.
Old Jan 8th 2010, 9:16 pm
Just Joined

bagonzo will become famous soon enough

Team 5 for us. PCC show "met" since the end of december. Done meds 17/12 but due to christmas holiday here in Argentina they were supposedly sent to HOC on 28/12. Should have arrived this week. Checking every single day!!!!
Old Jan 8th 2010, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

xLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nice

Here's hoping Myrtle1Can't wait for it all too happen as we are ready to rock and roll as soon as its granted obv need to hand in notice at work but that's all......super exciting times ahead for us all
Originally Posted by myrtle1
Same here - it'll be all change for us soon I'm sure
We're team 1.
Old Jan 10th 2010, 9:00 am
Lyx
BE Enthusiast

Lyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really nice

Hi, I'm team 4 and they've been fab - even gave me 70 days to respond , but I sent a PLE to Health operations center querying the status of our meds using the link below and then the status changed overnight.
http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/form...res-hoc.htm?51
So I don't know whether it was a co-incidence or they updated it to stop me moaning.
Old Jan 10th 2010, 6:26 pm
Forum Regular

zhmajumder is on a distinguished road

My CO is also requested for further info and it has already sent last week. Didn't ask for PCC and Med. He is from team 3. Anxiously waiting for his next mail. Hope that it will be soon.
Old Jan 10th 2010, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

First contact we had from CO was for futher info re employment on 30.11.09 and then another email on 10.12.09 (i think!) requesting our medicals and PCC's

I'm sure you'll get more contact soon

L

Originally Posted by zhmajumder
My CO is also requested for further info and it has already sent last week. Didn't ask for PCC and Med. He is from team 3. Anxiously waiting for his next mail. Hope that it will be soon.
Old Jan 10th 2010, 6:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by xLaLax
First contact we had from CO was for futher info re employment on 30.11.09 and then another email on 10.12.09 (i think!) requesting our medicals and PCC's

I'm sure you'll get more contact soon

L

Lorraine,
Hope and pray that your assumption will become true. But I am afraid to see some of the people who are waiting around 3 month's for CO's second mail.
Old Jan 10th 2010, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

That's not good, let's hope its not as long a wait for you but we're back to the "How long is a piece of string?" scenario!!!

Good Luck

L

Originally Posted by zhmajumder
Lorraine,
Hope and pray that your assumption will become true. But I am afraid to see some of the people who are waiting around 3 month's for CO's second mail.
Old Jan 11th 2010, 4:29 pm
Lyx
BE Enthusiast

Lyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really nice

We're in VISA GRANTED. Must enter Aus before 30/12/10.
See you all there.
Old Jan 11th 2010, 4:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lyx
See you all there.
CONGRATULATIONS!

Great feeling hey?
Old Jan 11th 2010, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Lyx
See you all there.
Congratulation Lyx.
Old Jan 11th 2010, 4:59 pm
Forum Regular

LoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really nice

Originally Posted by Lyx
See you all there.
WOOHOOOOO well done

You musy be so excited x
Old Jan 11th 2010, 4:59 pm
Account Closed

myrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Lyx
See you all there.
Excellent ! Well done you
Old Jan 11th 2010, 5:13 pm
Lyx
BE Enthusiast

Thanks you lot. Really feel like celebrating with a nice glass of australian white wine, but new years resolution was no alcohol on school nights. Lol. Sod it, going for one now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.