August 2009 Applicant

Old Sep 15th 2010, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by 525252
that is not correct
the US H1 and UK Tier-1 are being processed normally ... you can get the UK t-1 in months ... even Ausssie Student visas are a lot quicker .... do you think that US and UK are negligent of their security ? of-course not

and why is Australia processing Pak student visas ? don't you think that students need as much scrutiny as PR visas ? they are also going to stay in Australia for years

To make things pending this long is clear cut discrimination of behalf of DIAC or whatever and nothing more , stop blaming yourself for everything
right!!!

Do we have any other option by means of which DIAC may acknowledge the concerns of us????

any mean,any idea how to raise our voices together and get to the root cause of it???

its uselsss that we keep discussing and cursing immi process on this forum...
Old Sep 15th 2010, 6:37 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Originally Posted by gillgee
Dear

You are absolutely right.DIAC has a cent percent right in scrutinizing the HR applicants.But what sort of intelligence they can't gather in a year time span?

Security/Intelligence etc. can be gathered in a year time limit.If DIAC can't get us scrutinize even in a year,then they should ban us for ever because then there is no such check or guarantee that can be performed.
Did you call DIAC or contact your CO lately?????
Old Sep 15th 2010, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

gillgee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aliah
right!!!

Do we have any other option by means of which DIAC may acknowledge the concerns of us????

any mean,any idea how to raise our voices together and get to the root cause of it???

First of all;its not useless dear.
It's a public forum with a lot of RMA posting here.They might be a mediator between us and DIAC.

Secondly;you 're right,it's not a direct voice to DIAC.
The only option I can presume is my dear and lovely CO;the official member of DIAC.

I had already sent some concerned email to CO but he didn't bother a lot."We are continually checking your application,internal chekcs"bla bla ......

But a letter to some management or Minister might be a better option,We may seek some professional advice from an agent for our voice to be heard.

Cheers
Old Sep 15th 2010, 6:50 am
Forum Regular

I contacted ASIO and got a fabricated reply that even doesn't tell me whether my case is in process or in waiting queue?How long it 'll take?It has an en ending or not?
And at the end of email ASIO says"This information might be useful for you"
Its ridiculous.
Old Sep 15th 2010, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gillgee
I contacted ASIO and got a fabricated reply that even doesn't tell me whether my case is in process or in waiting queue?How long it 'll take?It has an en ending or not?
And at the end of email ASIO says"This information might be useful for you"
Its ridiculous.
same here
only some RMA can clarify this issue...
Old Sep 15th 2010, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

same here
only some RMA can clarify this issue...
Now,who 'll bell the RMA and how?
Old Sep 15th 2010, 7:22 am
Forum Regular

525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about

right!!!

don't know if it is useless or not
but at-least you should raise your voice and tell that you have a problem
if even you think that it is non-issue and you deserve to be delayed than why would DIAC or anyone else bother ?

(even mother's do not give milk to their child unless the child cries)

Last edited by Pollyana; Sep 16th 2010 at 12:13 am. Reason: English is the language of this forum, please do not post in other languages.
Old Sep 15th 2010, 7:36 am
playing dumb

thejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura about

All this discussion seems like a waste of time. it has been done over and over again.
Old Sep 15th 2010, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

abeersalik is an unknown quantity at this point

guys! you can raise your voices at following link to DIAC. It's for you.

http://www.immi.gov.au/about/charter...r/feedback.htm

Regards
Old Sep 15th 2010, 3:05 pm
Banned

gr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant future

A friend of mine got student visa of Australia in 10 months. I mean that's crazy for a student visa!!!!!
Old Sep 15th 2010, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

rise2shine is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear
I contacted my CO about delay and she informed me that delay is not due to her office as she sent for certain checks which her office has not received back so far . I contacted ASIO and they intimated that they have been referred my case and there is no error in delay and its taking normal time in checkings .
So my friends !
Its clear that DIAC has no fault and they will be only able to make a decision when they get back all information .
My opinion is that Australian government has increased level of security checks and they might be asking / sharing information from other agencies of the world / USA / UK etc. and this definitely going to take some time .
There is still recession going on there and situation will improve from Mar 2011 and we should wait in our homes and improve the skills already in hand and further polish our profession .
I know this process hold your life but still there is a light at end of tunnel .
Old Sep 15th 2010, 5:13 pm
Forum Regular

luvausi is on a distinguished road

right!!!

I believe every country has its own policy and procedures. we shud keep in mind that Canada even taking 2 much time to process the cases. thing is we are in hurry and panic. stay cool and til now i dint see any discrimination in immi process as far as Asian are concerned. keep in mind that world has adopted the Aussi immigration process and its very transparent i think because you get you through probably 100 different checks. Trust me people here discuss their sorrow only and when they get any call or update they normaly reluctant to share and if they share then not the exact time lines perhaphs 10 to 15 days gap.... AlIAH is very active participant and has some sense to dig out for the geniun reason. Look people are getting medical and PCC calls even who applied in Dec 2009..... so wait is the solution
Old Sep 15th 2010, 5:16 pm
Forum Regular

luvausi is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by rise2shine
Dear
I contacted my CO about delay and she informed me that delay is not due to her office as she sent for certain checks which her office has not received back so far . I contacted ASIO and they intimated that they have been referred my case and there is no error in delay and its taking normal time in checkings .
So my friends !
Its clear that DIAC has no fault and they will be only able to make a decision when they get back all information .
My opinion is that Australian government has increased level of security checks and they might be asking / sharing information from other agencies of the world / USA / UK etc. and this definitely going to take some time .
There is still recession going on there and situation will improve from Mar 2011 and we should wait in our homes and improve the skills already in hand and further polish our profession .
I know this process hold your life but still there is a light at end of tunnel .
Agreed and very very well said
Old Sep 15th 2010, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

abeersalik is an unknown quantity at this point

Alternatively, provide them as much information of your background as you can (not just a PCC), so that it can help them finalize all kind of security checks.

Just a suggestion.
Old Sep 15th 2010, 6:09 pm
Forum Regular

tatoo is on a distinguished road

100% agreed.

Originally Posted by luvausi
I believe every country has its own policy and procedures. we shud keep in mind that Canada even taking 2 much time to process the cases. thing is we are in hurry and panic. stay cool and til now i dint see any discrimination in immi process as far as Asian are concerned. keep in mind that world has adopted the Aussi immigration process and its very transparent i think because you get you through probably 100 different checks. Trust me people here discuss their sorrow only and when they get any call or update they normaly reluctant to share and if they share then not the exact time lines perhaphs 10 to 15 days gap.... AlIAH is very active participant and has some sense to dig out for the geniun reason. Look people are getting medical and PCC calls even who applied in Dec 2009..... so wait is the solution

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.