August 2009 Applicant

Old Jan 25th 2010, 8:56 am
Lyx
BE Enthusiast

Lyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really nice
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by dalam
Congratulation!
I have completed my medical and PCC at 08.12.09 after getting CO at 01.12.09.My medical is finalized but PCC shows status required.
I have sent a PLE at 14.01.10 but didn't get any reply.My team is 4 and appllied on line 17.08.09
What should i do now..pls suggest me...
Who did you sent your pcc to. I sent mine as an attachment on an email to team 4. Will PM you the address.
Did you remember to put your TRN and youe ISCE req ID on the email. (It was all listed in letter from CO)
If you've done all that try sending it again. I recieved an automatic reply saying that they'd revieved my PCC almost immediately after sending.
Old Jan 25th 2010, 9:05 am
Just Joined

Smackey is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by pomsinoz
Hi Smacky,

Which team your CO been to...mine is from team 6...PCC and medical done in this month only. however status page shows everything 'Required'
We were Team 4. I say 'we were' because we got our visa approval this morning.... woohoo. Think we have to be in Oz by 7 January 2011.
Old Jan 25th 2010, 9:08 am
Lyx
BE Enthusiast

Lyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really nice

Wooo Hoooo!!! Congratulations
Strange feeling isn't it, Like the calm after a storm, then the panic starts again. We've to be in Oz before the 30th Dec, panic stations in here. Lol!
Anyway enjoy the brief calm, and have a nice glass of Aussie white to celebrate. We were team 4 too.
Old Jan 25th 2010, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

mahbub1230 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations. Great news
Originally Posted by Smackey
We were Team 4. I say 'we were' because we got our visa approval this morning.... woohoo. Think we have to be in Oz by 7 January 2011.
Old Jan 25th 2010, 9:14 am
Account Closed

myrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dalam
Congratulation!
I have completed my medical and PCC at 08.12.09 after getting CO at 01.12.09.My medical is finalized but PCC shows status required.
I have sent a PLE at 14.01.10 but didn't get any reply.My team is 4 and appllied on line 17.08.09
What should i do now..pls suggest me...
Hi
I agree with James - definitely wait, no point in sending another PLE. They will reply and deal with you when they are ready! Unfortunately that's never quite as quickly as we would like
Hope you hear something soon
Old Jan 25th 2010, 12:55 pm
Forum Regular

LoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really nice

Congrats

Its the waiting game I have a morning ritual now of checking my e-mail for all important news I have to say its slightly dementing and it has still not changed from required to met online either but as Lyx says her's changed the day before grant..
Old Jan 25th 2010, 12:58 pm
Account Closed

myrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by LoopyL
Congrats

Its the waiting game I have a morning ritual now of checking my e-mail for all important news I have to say its slightly dementing and it has still not changed from required to met online either but as Lyx says her's changed the day before grant..
Hmmm - know the feeling! Ours works along the lines of "ooh, this could be the day? Only to check the e-mails and realise that nope it's not!"

Have a pact to go to bed each night without thinking that tomorrow will be the lucky day - funnily enough, not managed it yet!
Old Jan 25th 2010, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

LoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really nice

Originally Posted by myrtle1
Hmmm - know the feeling! Ours works along the lines of "ooh, this could be the day? Only to check the e-mails and realise that nope it's not!"

Have a pact to go to bed each night without thinking that tomorrow will be the lucky day - funnily enough, not managed it yet!
Yeah thats about right!! Same thing goes through our head daily

Hopefully soon
Old Jan 25th 2010, 1:13 pm
Lyx
BE Enthusiast

For both of you
Old Jan 25th 2010, 1:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Lyx
For both of you
Cheers hun x
Old Jan 26th 2010, 3:20 am
Forum Regular

dalam is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lyx
Who did you sent your pcc to. I sent mine as an attachment on an email to team 4. Will PM you the address.
Did you remember to put your TRN and youe ISCE req ID on the email. (It was all listed in letter from CO)
If you've done all that try sending it again. I recieved an automatic reply saying that they'd revieved my PCC almost immediately after sending.
Thanks Lyx
I have attached my PCC in on-line attachment but not send any mail attachment.
Old Jan 26th 2010, 3:23 am
Forum Regular

Congratulations......
I know waiting is very painful as I am wating for<>
Old Jan 26th 2010, 5:05 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by myrtle1
Hi
I agree with James - definitely wait, no point in sending another PLE. They will reply and deal with you when they are ready! Unfortunately that's never quite as quickly as we would like
Hope you hear something soon
Thanks..........
Old Jan 26th 2010, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

najah is on a distinguished road

Congratulations to everyone who got the visa. I am also august Applicant. CO asked for the medical undertaking form (815) on 20th Jan 2010. All docs are showing met. Form 815 sent on 21-01-10..........now waiting................waiting................wait ing................waiting................
waiting................waiting................how many dayz I have to wait..........
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old Jan 26th 2010, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by najah
Congratulations to everyone who got the visa. I am also august Applicant. CO asked for the medical undertaking form (815) on 20th Jan 2010. All docs are showing met. Form 815 sent on 21-01-10..........now waiting................waiting................wait ing................waiting................
waiting................waiting................how many dayz I have to wait..........
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I am same condition like you: Visa(175 CSL EE) applied:17.08.09,CO:01.12.09,Medical finalized:07.01.10,all docs met except PCC(submit:15.12.09)
----I don't know how long i have wait but couting every minutes
Pls let me know ur group.I am in group 3

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.