August 2009 Applicant

Old Dec 22nd 2009, 2:26 am
BE Enthusiast

tejas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

yes you can dear no problem...
Originally Posted by whtzau
Dear all,

Should we inform DIAC applicants' CSL status by PLE ? Please kindly advise, thanks.
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 2:27 am
Forum Regular

whtzau is on a distinguished road

Hi Tejas,

could you advise me how to make PLE to DIAC ?
Also, may i have PLE full name ?

Thanks.
Old Dec 22nd 2009, 2:40 am
Forum Regular

zhmajumder is on a distinguished road

I am using an Agent and requested him to send a PLE to check whether I already got a CO or not. But he don't want to do it and according to the Agent we are ok with the timeline.

In the PLE window I found that there has return email address. So it seems to me if I raise a PLE they will directly communicate with me in the return email address....am I right or wrong? or they will inform my Agent as well. In this stage I don't want to go any conflict with my Agent. Pls advice.
Old Dec 23rd 2009, 2:24 pm
Forum Regular

manumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nicemanumani is just really nice

Hi,
Here are my details

Application loged: 24th August 09
Visa type:175 Family Sponsored

I guess I still have a couple of years to go
Old Dec 29th 2009, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

aliash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by manumani
Hi,
Here are my details

Application loged: 24th August 09
Visa type:175 Family Sponsored

I guess I still have a couple of years to go
Just want to tell you guys that few hours back my manager received a call from Islamabad High commission. They asked him about my Designation, Job responsibilities, Date of joining and resigning and reason of leaving the company.
Old Dec 29th 2009, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

tejas is an unknown quantity at this point

what did they ask as verification of employment?
Originally Posted by aliash
Just want to tell you guys that few hours back my manager received a call from Islamabad High commission. They asked him about my Designation, Job responsibilities, Date of joining and resigning and reason of leaving the company.
Old Dec 29th 2009, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tejas
what did they ask as verification of employment?
read my post again i have mentioned it already the questions they asked.
Old Jan 7th 2010, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

zhmajumder is on a distinguished road

At last I have been assigned CO. My Agent Inform me that my CO need more information of Form 80.

There were more than one year information gap between my education and Job before the year 2000. One of the query is my employment/education status of that period. Is there any problem if I show unemployment in that period? Though I was involved in trying to set up an organization on that period, but the organization doesn't have exists any more and I can't show any evidence of my involvement on that organization.

Any advice is appreciable.
Old Jan 7th 2010, 3:29 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by zhmajumder
At last I have been assigned CO. My Agent Inform me that my CO need more information of Form 80.

There were more than one year information gap between my education and Job before the year 2000. One of the query is my employment/education status of that period. Is there any problem if I show unemployment in that period? Though I was involved in trying to set up an organization on that period, but the organization doesn't have exists any more and I can't show any evidence of my involvement on that organization.

Any advice is appreciable.
I think yes, there is no harm to write unemployed.
Old Jan 8th 2010, 5:20 am
Forum Regular

tatoo is on a distinguished road

got email from CO on December 22 and asking for medical and PCC. status of my documents still required.

all august 2009 175 applicants plz keep us updated about ur process
Old Jan 8th 2010, 5:29 pm
Lyx
BE Enthusiast

Lyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really niceLyx is just really nice

Our status changed overnight - all medicals are now finalised. Oooh I'm getting excited now!!!
Old Jan 8th 2010, 6:36 pm
Account Closed

myrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of lightmyrtle1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Lyx
Our status changed overnight - all medicals are now finalised. Oooh I'm getting excited now!!!
Almost there now .......
Old Jan 8th 2010, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

xLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nicexLaLax is just really nice

Great news Lyx!!!! A wee visa will be winging its way to you soon I'm sure
Originally Posted by Lyx
Old Jan 8th 2010, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

LoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really nice

Originally Posted by Lyx
Ohhhh well done Im going to check mine now..... lol
Old Jan 8th 2010, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

LoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really nice

Nope still required worth a try

OH's PCC came in post today so going to get that to them over the weekend and thats everything into them?

What Team are dealing with everyones cases? We are Team 3 Adelaide.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.