August 2009 Applicant

Old Jan 13th 2010, 12:13 am
Forum Regular

zhmajumder is on a distinguished road
Default Re: August 2009 Applicant

Originally Posted by HoriFTC
Hi,

I know nothing about this news, would you share it with me please?

Who does state that category 6 applications will be finalized before the end of 2010?
Here is the following news I got from my Agent. Note that he is a registered MARA agent.

It was previously announced that applications for onshore GSM visas would not be finalised until the end of 2011 and offshore until the end of 2012. However, it has been announced that category 6 applicants MAY be finalised by the end of 2010 (and commencing in the new financial year – July 2010). Category 6 applicants are:

Applications with MODL occupations AND
Family sponsored visas who do not have a CSL occupation.

So hopefully a lot of you will be getting your visas finalised in the new financial year!
Old Jan 13th 2010, 12:22 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by asadsherazi
Thanks for the very quick response

I shall send PLE asap and will share my status vid u here,
another question when the CO is allocated then when the Form 80, Medical, PCC will be requested?
You better to upload your Form 80 before CO Asks. If CO have any queries on form 80, he will contact you. Regarding medical and pcc, I found a lot of applicants submit before CO's request and even before CO's assign. Sometimes it may be helpful to process your application faster as CO got it before his request. But unfortunately, my Agent suggest me to do it after CO requests though I wish to upload it earlier.

Note that validity of Visa expiration date depends on the medical and pcc date (whichever is earlier). It means validity of visa expiration date is after one year of medical and pcc date (whichever is earlier)

Hope that this answer your queries.
Old Jan 13th 2010, 1:33 am
Forum Regular

HoriFTC will become famous soon enoughHoriFTC will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by zhmajumder
Here is the following news I got from my Agent. Note that he is a registered MARA agent.

It was previously announced that applications for onshore GSM visas would not be finalised until the end of 2011 and offshore until the end of 2012. However, it has been announced that category 6 applicants MAY be finalised by the end of 2010 (and commencing in the new financial year – July 2010). Category 6 applicants are:

Applications with MODL occupations AND
Family sponsored visas who do not have a CSL occupation.

So hopefully a lot of you will be getting your visas finalised in the new financial year!
Unfortunately this announcement is not on the DIAC website... I remain sceptical, but wish your agent has right.
Old Jan 13th 2010, 1:38 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by HoriFTC
Unfortunately this announcement is not on the DIAC website... I remain sceptical, but wish your agent has right.
I also found that the information is not in the DIAC Website....but I also wish that it should be correct. I am sorry if I put any wrong information, but I got it from my agent.
Old Jan 13th 2010, 2:55 am
Forum Regular

asadsherazi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hy7
Hi All,

Below are my details

Paper-based, MODL + CSL, Oracle
Application date: 24-Aug-2009
State sponsored: No
CO allocated: 22-Oct-2009
Requested Form 80 on 22-Oct-2009
Requested Form 80 again on 7th-Jan-2010
Medical, PCC submitted: No yet

Hi hy7, are u state sponsored also? and from which country did u apply?
Old Jan 13th 2010, 3:16 pm
hy7
Just Joined

hy7 is an unknown quantity at this point

HI Asad,

I am not state sponsored and I applied from Dubai.

HY
Old Jan 13th 2010, 3:32 pm
Forum Regular

aituhin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by hy7
HI Asad,

I am not state sponsored and I applied from Dubai.

HY
All u are CSL applicant!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont find any non csl applicants (176/475 with SS) in August09.

Is that im alone??
Old Jan 15th 2010, 12:46 am
Forum Regular

BonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really nice

Hey!

Sorry for joining late, I'm an Aug 09 Applicant

Passed Vetassess exam July 09
Sent off paperwork 4th Aug 09 and going on a 175 MODL

Going on OH occupation, General Electrician

Using an agent

We haven't heard anything about our visa and we can't track our progress as the agent has all those details. I've asked for them but he said if we contact DIAC we may appear to be pushy and they will take there time looking at our papers.

What do you need to view your online status as I'd like to know if we they have receieved the paperwork and if we have a CO yet.....

Thanks guys!
Old Jan 15th 2010, 2:26 am
Forum Regular

LoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really nice

Originally Posted by BonnieH
Hey!

Sorry for joining late, I'm an Aug 09 Applicant

Passed Vetassess exam July 09
Sent off paperwork 4th Aug 09 and going on a 175 MODL

Going on OH occupation, General Electrician

Using an agent

We haven't heard anything about our visa and we can't track our progress as the agent has all those details. I've asked for them but he said if we contact DIAC we may appear to be pushy and they will take there time looking at our papers.

What do you need to view your online status as I'd like to know if we they have receieved the paperwork and if we have a CO yet.....

Thanks guys!
Hi

Did your agent do your visa online? If so he/she will have a TRN number which lets you track what they need from you and when it was received. We done ours online without an agent so we have all our information on the screen, just now waiting on the big important answer!

All the best for your application were are you heading to?
Old Jan 15th 2010, 2:42 am
Forum Regular

BonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really niceBonnieH is just really nice

Originally Posted by LoopyL
Hi

Did your agent do your visa online? If so he/she will have a TRN number which lets you track what they need from you and when it was received. We done ours online without an agent so we have all our information on the screen, just now waiting on the big important answer!

All the best for your application were are you heading to?
We sent him the paper work and he then sent it off to DIAC, I'm pretty sure it was online. He sent us an email from DIAC saying they received the paper work and it says on the letter that we can get weekly updates on the processing by sending a blank email to immi.gov.uk but I don't think that's your own personal file.

To be honest we should of done all of this by ourselves, kicking myself that we've wasted money on agents, but we wasn't to know. You win some you lose some. It would just be nice to have a log in so I can follow the progress, even though this may be at a snail pace. So is it just a TRN number that you need to log in?

We'll be heading to Queensland, around the Brisbane area I think. All depends on were the jobs are though, but considering my oh's occupation has been kicked off the CSL list, it looks like there's no jobs over there in that industry!

Where are you heading too? x

Thanks
Old Jan 15th 2010, 2:57 am
Forum Regular

LoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really nice

Originally Posted by BonnieH
We sent him the paper work and he then sent it off to DIAC, I'm pretty sure it was online. He sent us an email from DIAC saying they received the paper work and it says on the letter that we can get weekly updates on the processing by sending a blank email to immi.gov.uk but I don't think that's your own personal file.

To be honest we should of done all of this by ourselves, kicking myself that we've wasted money on agents, but we wasn't to know. You win some you lose some. It would just be nice to have a log in so I can follow the progress, even though this may be at a snail pace. So is it just a TRN number that you need to log in?

We'll be heading to Queensland, around the Brisbane area I think. All depends on were the jobs are though, but considering my oh's occupation has been kicked off the CSL list, it looks like there's no jobs over there in that industry!

Where are you heading too? x

Thanks
We do have the log in and its great to be able to check but its also dementing as it doesn't really tell you much and people on here have commented that they have received the visa grant before there status changed online? If it changes at all. I do howver think we would be worse if we were in your situtation not hearing anything from the Agent but then again visa's can take years to process we all need to be patient and have our fingers crossed its sooner rather than later

We got an E-Mail directly from our CO it doesn't appear online. We got our case office in 4 months but we are prepared to wait another 4 months if not longer for the answer as it is a long drawn out progress!

Just lucky OH's occupation is on the CSL some people on August Applicants have there E-Mail regarding approval of there visa which is quick. But then they are on the CSL list.

We are looking into the Sunshine Coast everyone appears to be heading to the Gold Coast though? Not sure why maybe more work done there.
Old Jan 15th 2010, 3:14 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by LoopyL
We do have the log in and its great to be able to check but its also dementing as it doesn't really tell you much and people on here have commented that they have received the visa grant before there status changed online? If it changes at all. I do howver think we would be worse if we were in your situtation not hearing anything from the Agent but then again visa's can take years to process we all need to be patient and have our fingers crossed its sooner rather than later

We got an E-Mail directly from our CO it doesn't appear online. We got our case office in 4 months but we are prepared to wait another 4 months if not longer for the answer as it is a long drawn out progress!

Just lucky OH's occupation is on the CSL some people on August Applicants have there E-Mail regarding approval of there visa which is quick. But then they are on the CSL list.

We are looking into the Sunshine Coast everyone appears to be heading to the Gold Coast though? Not sure why maybe more work done there.

It's just a tad annoying that we can't see our profile, I know nothing will change but it's the reassurance that it's there, patiently waiting in the cue. CSL seems to be sorted out really quickly so I'm hoping us poor sods on the MODL list will be looked at pretty soon, 2012 seems so far away! The recession hasn't hit Oz as hard as other countries so it's a lil confusing as to why they are restricting people going in. It's also a worry that DIAC could change something again which pushes us even further back in the cue, quick enough to take our money lol

What does your OH do?

Yeah I seem to hear alot of people saying they're heading that way, when we get there I think we'll just suss the areas out first, new country, new life...the worlds our oyster so to speak We'll just settle somewere, were we feel at home. My sis lives over there, emigrated 5 years ago and loves her new life....just a bummer she cant sponsor us...wouldn't get us any further on the waiting list

Good luck with your application too, ou should get it soon!!
Old Jan 17th 2010, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

jdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud ofjdraper has much to be proud of

Hi Bonnie

Good luck with application. I am on MODL too - hairdresser. We already live in Australia on hubby's student visa (which runs out in August 2010) and so desperately trying to get him a job as a part-time baker so we can get a bridging/485 visa so we don't have to leave.

We live on the Gold Coast so let us know if you want any information on this area?
Old Jan 19th 2010, 5:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by jdraper
Hi Bonnie

Good luck with application. I am on MODL too - hairdresser. We already live in Australia on hubby's student visa (which runs out in August 2010) and so desperately trying to get him a job as a part-time baker so we can get a bridging/485 visa so we don't have to leave.

We live on the Gold Coast so let us know if you want any information on this area?

Hi dear!

I have also applied for PR. But the problem is that, that in November some newly hired person from my company picked up the phone from the Australian Embassy for job verification and he denied that i have not been working in the company. The reason is that that i have resigned the company just a week before the job verification and joined another company. but due to Eid Holidays in our country i received the resignation letter from the previous company and appointment letter from the new company after the Eid holidays then i submitted these documents after 2 weeks from the job verification.

After that i have received nothing or contact from the DIAC. Either my application will be refused or CO will ask to re-verify the experience again or directly ask the PCC and Medicals after considering the new appointment letter.I have no idae about that.

Kindly give me your precious suggestions about my case . I will be waiting for your reply!

Regards!
Ashfaq Ahmed
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

Is there any recent update from August'09 applicant?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.