Wikiposts

AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Nov 8th 2008, 11:08 pm
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by vinenroses
Dear All,
i did'nt post too many times here , you can consider me new. But i am an augustee 2007 , as per aspc email , the processing is now at 23rd July. But here i see some of the the augustees being assined COs. Is it coz of MODL or how? Since you guys know more than me , can any one tell me how long could it take to process all the augustees? will i get any benefit for being in MODL now, as i was not at the time of applicaton. please reply folks :

Hi Vinenroses,
Welcome to the August Club I'm afraid it seems to be pot luck around here. Some got their visas in March onwards - and others are still waiting for a case officer . We weren't on the MODL list but still got our visa in April.

Someone on this forum said that DIAC were promising (again ) to have the August 2007 applicants sorted by the end of November. Let's hope this is finally true
Best of luck
Irish Gal
Old Nov 9th 2008, 2:57 am
Just Joined

S-Man is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by vinenroses
Dear All,
i did'nt post too many times here , you can consider me new. But i am an augustee 2007 , as per aspc email , the processing is now at 23rd July. But here i see some of the the augustees being assined COs. Is it coz of MODL or how? Since you guys know more than me , can any one tell me how long could it take to process all the augustees? will i get any benefit for being in MODL now, as i was not at the time of applicaton. please reply folks :
Hi Vinenroses

I can feel the pain on what you are going through now. You can get a fair idea from this link and you can also include your name here.

http://beupdate.co.uk/visa.php?month=Aug&year=07

I believe yours is a paper based application and FYI many people are still waiting for the visa. I am not in MODL and got my VISA in the 1st week of October and what I did was that I have submitted my PCC, IELTS and Medicals before the CO was alloted. I got my direct VISA without any hiccups. Hope this will make you feel better and start thinking on the next step you need to take.

Best of Luck

Regard...S
Old Nov 9th 2008, 2:19 pm
Just Joined

vanillaoz will become famous soon enough

hi s man, may l know which region is your CO from? Thanks.
Old Nov 10th 2008, 1:34 am
Just Joined

S-Man is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by vanillaoz
hi s man, may l know which region is your CO from? Thanks.
Hi Vanillaoz

I didn't understand your question and what do you mean by "which region", Maybe your are asking about ASPC or BSPC

Regard....S
Old Nov 10th 2008, 2:25 am
Forum Regular

Debbie doos is on a distinguished road

Well friends we have finally made it to the other side of the world!! We are just loving every minute of it so far!!! Saying our goodbyes to our friends and families was one of the hardest things we have ever had to do!!! tears were flooding!!

Well we are, at the moment, in a B+B in Rockingham WA. Rockingham is just out of this world!! We have decided that this is definately where we would like to settle!! We got a lovely new car today, and have viewed 3 rental properties so far! We still have another 6 to view!! Hoping to buy something soon as the house prices here have gone right down!! but will probably rent for 6 months first.

Hubby has a job interview tommorrow!! Im going furniture shopping!! % year old son is just absolutely loving the beach life!!

All good so far.xx. love Debbiexx
Old Nov 10th 2008, 2:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

Jeepers 13 weeks for your stuff to arrive - sincerely hope mine doesn't take that long - don't know if I could last without it !!!!!

How come so long ? Weather ? We have been quoted between 6 & 8 and told that it's usually six, but sometimes eight if the weather is bad.

Tiger - I got up at 4.15am on Saturday and went through my paper work - took me nearly five hours - but at least it's all done !!!!!

We did some more packing yesterday - and so far have put eight boxes of stuff into Mum's house (in order to make ours look less cluttered for potential renters).

One conversation we DID have was would we miss what we've packed up so far, or would we be quite happy without it it !!! Am sure that it'll be the latter and when we open the boxes again in February we'll wonder why on earth we shipped them !!
Old Nov 10th 2008, 11:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Debbie doos
Well friends we have finally made it to the other side of the world!! We are just loving every minute of it so far!!! Saying our goodbyes to our friends and families was one of the hardest things we have ever had to do!!! tears were flooding!!

Well we are, at the moment, in a B+B in Rockingham WA. Rockingham is just out of this world!! We have decided that this is definately where we would like to settle!! We got a lovely new car today, and have viewed 3 rental properties so far! We still have another 6 to view!! Hoping to buy something soon as the house prices here have gone right down!! but will probably rent for 6 months first.

Hubby has a job interview tommorrow!! Im going furniture shopping!! % year old son is just absolutely loving the beach life!!

All good so far.xx. love Debbiexx
Hi Debbie

Glad to hear that you are settling in well!! Good Luck to your OH for interview!!
Julie
x
Old Nov 12th 2008, 12:06 am
Forum Regular

Debbie doos is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Mottie
Hi Debbie

Glad to hear that you are settling in well!! Good Luck to your OH for interview!!
Julie
x
Thanks Mottie ,He Got the job, he starts on the 24th of nov!! Tommorrow Going to view a 4 bedroom bungalow in our favourite place!!(Palm Beach) Got a feeling about this one!! xx Better get off this now cos OH is itching to get on, speak soon love Debbie.xxx
Old Nov 12th 2008, 12:25 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Debbie doos
Thanks Mottie ,He Got the job, he starts on the 24th of nov!! Tommorrow Going to view a 4 bedroom bungalow in our favourite place!!(Palm Beach) Got a feeling about this one!! xx Better get off this now cos OH is itching to get on, speak soon love Debbie.xxx

Debbie -

Sounds like things are going great!! Congratulations!!! I hope to have my own wonderful stories to report in a little over a week

Melbourne - Great job on getting the papers sorted! I'm still going through mine and we leave next week!

Catherine
Old Nov 12th 2008, 12:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Grats on the job Debbie's OH and good luck with house hunting. Wish we could afford one here- BTW you need to change your location, as you appear to be in Scotland!
Finally unpacked the last box-4 days- now have to find places for things and dispose of some of the paper- keeping some for when we move our of this rental next march.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 12:20 pm
Forum Regular

WaitingKills will become famous soon enough
Default Shall we start a fresh waiting list

Hi all,

Feeling as if i am one of a handful who still have not received the VISA. Earlier there were threads for and users for pre-September 2007 applicants, like July 2007 etc. But lately i have not seen those threads coming up. Similarly in our August thread there were a lot of users who had not received VISAs. Guys where are you all??? It makes me feel that im one of the handful of people who are left out.

So I would like to start a fresh waiting List. Please join in

Waiting for CO
Waiting Kills 136 High Risk Country
Old Nov 12th 2008, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

huiyin will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Shall we start a fresh waiting list

Originally Posted by WaitingKills
Hi all,

Feeling as if i am one of a handful who still have not received the VISA. Earlier there were threads for and users for pre-September 2007 applicants, like July 2007 etc. But lately i have not seen those threads coming up. Similarly in our August thread there were a lot of users who had not received VISAs. Guys where are you all??? It makes me feel that im one of the handful of people who are left out.

So I would like to start a fresh waiting List. Please join in

Waiting for CO

Waiting for CO
Waiting Kills 136 High Risk Country[/QUOTE]
Huiyin 138 High Risk Country
Old Nov 12th 2008, 2:55 pm
Just Joined

vanillaoz will become famous soon enough

Waiting for CO
Waiting Kills 136 High Risk Country[/quote]

Waiting for Visa
Vanillaoz 136 Low Risk Country
Old Nov 12th 2008, 3:16 pm
Just Joined

vito is an unknown quantity at this point

Waiting for CO
Waiting Kills 136 High Risk Country[/quote]

Waiting for Visa
Vito 136 High Risk Country
Old Nov 13th 2008, 12:55 am
Just Joined

andres96 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Waiting for CO
Andres 136 High Risk Country

Waiting for Visa
Vito 136 High Risk Country

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.