AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Old Oct 30th 2008, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

Colly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really nice
Default Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by tiger222

Gillian -
WOW!! That sounds FAB!! You have your rental that you'll be living in for a while? Did you have anyone check it out for you before you agreed to live there?

I couldn't do that - I have to check things out for myself. So we're staying at a holiday accommodation for 3 weeks then finding a rental.

I am buying a van prior to arrival. We'll need the transportation for our family of 6 - to check out rentals!

Catherine

PS 9 days for you?!?!
Hi Catherine

I have a friend living in Cleveland and she had a look at the rental for me, she is working closely with the EA she now has a set of keys organised a phone connection and electric,she has organised car rental for the first week she also is putting in a few things for us to get by the first few days/nights. She's been a great help.

I'm nursing a bit of a hangover today was out last night and drank a little too much

Gillian
Old Oct 30th 2008, 11:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice

Just a quick post before I head out the door........WE HAVE OUR VISA !!!!!!!

Feeling surreal......and very very happy !

Nix
Old Oct 31st 2008, 12:08 am
Forum Regular

vlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the rough

Another congratulations!As you deserve them all!
Old Oct 31st 2008, 12:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Mottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really niceMottie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Nix and Mike

Nix

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 31st 2008, 12:35 am
Forum Regular

Colly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really niceColly-Gill is just really nice

Nix
Well done..........Congratulations

Gillian
Old Oct 31st 2008, 1:08 am
Just Joined

vanillaoz will become famous soon enough

Nix
Congratulations!
Old Oct 31st 2008, 2:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Melbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really niceMelbourne is just really nice

Nix & Mike - have a truly wonderful weekend - AT LAST - official confirmation !!

I'm delighted for the three of you !
Old Oct 31st 2008, 2:16 am
Forum Regular

barbiedoll is on a distinguished road

Nix
CONGRATULATION
Old Oct 31st 2008, 8:19 am
Oh, George.....

Irish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to allIrish Gal is a name known to all

Nix
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Old Oct 31st 2008, 8:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice

Thank you thank you thank you to everyone for your good wishes !

Have an amazing weekend everyone...I know I will !

Nix
Old Oct 31st 2008, 10:09 am
Just Joined

andres96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Nix
BIG CONGRATS I hope I'm next...
Old Oct 31st 2008, 1:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

minibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud ofminibelle has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Hsherriff

WE GOT OUR VISA TODAY Arrived in email this morning so champagne bottles being opened tonight. Then panic will set in heheheh
We got until July to activate not sure how they come up with that date cause our medicals run out in June anyway we happy people here I hope everyone else gets good news this month
I too have some news............I can hardly believe it myself........read my post:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...41#post6914941

FINALLY posting some good news!!!!!!!!!

Nix

Nix
Congratulations on the visa's

minibelle
Old Oct 31st 2008, 11:26 pm
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

What a lot's happened in a week, I've been away on holiday and have just caught up on all the good news this week.

Congratulations on your visa grants hsheriff and nix and mike. It's about time too.

Hope all those still waiting hear good news very soon.

Mary
Old Nov 1st 2008, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

not been on for a while, PC blew up !!

congratulations to Hsheriff & Nix and mike on your visa grants... you both must be relieved.
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 7:07 am
Just Joined

S-Man is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Re: AUGUST 2007 Applicants

Heartly Congrats for Hsheriff & Nix and mike on your VISA.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.