April 2008 Applicants

Old Nov 13th 2008, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

RobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: April 2008 Applicants

AAAAGGGGHHHHHH its driving me mad that we don't have a CO yet, we just can't plan anything with any certainty.

I'v used the online form to request the status of our application but no response yet.

Congratulations to all those who can get on with their lives though.
Old Nov 13th 2008, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by chasmw
I've never emailed my CO directly yet...what did you ask?
My status hadn't changed this morning - still waiting for me to finalise. So now I think the chant needs to change to....
C'MON YOU MED!!!
Chris, Tiger advised me to email her and let her know that 2 of the meds had finalised,so i did just that.

Just sent an email saying that i had checked our status online and 2 of our meds had changed to finalised and i just wanted to let her know...
Didn't know that at the time my daughters had also finalised so now we are just waiting for one!!

AGREED!!

C'MON YOU MED!!!!
Old Nov 13th 2008, 9:06 pm
Good luck to all

Wez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by lilsweets
What's the mans name?! I think some chanting is in order, it worked for Meme!
Hey L,

His name is magic!!!! tee hee I spoke to him last night ok he was in the form of a co (on email) and you know what he replied today "all meds received just waiting on one finalising dont worry!!!!"

So talk to the MAN tonight!! cant believe im saying this!!!
Old Nov 13th 2008, 9:15 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Originally Posted by Wez and Chris
Hey L,

His name is magic!!!! tee hee I spoke to him last night ok he was in the form of a co (on email) and you know what he replied today "all meds received just waiting on one finalising dont worry!!!!"

So talk to the MAN tonight!! cant believe im saying this!!!
MAGIC MAN

It's worth a try, if my neighbours see me outside in my PJ's talking to the sky (no moon in sight) I will be blaming you personally!

I think I have finally lost it, maybe it's time for some sleep, sleep seems to be the only thing that gets me away from BE

Thrilled that your CO replied, what a gem It must mean a lot to get some reassurance! Expecting to be reporting on your visa grant very soon, keep me posted,

L
Old Nov 13th 2008, 9:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Glad to hear the MEDS are finalizing!!! That's the last step!!

I think it's OK to write a friendly email to your assigned CO letting them know that documents were uploaded on x date. And asking if there was anything else you could provide. Consider it a "tickle" from their files.

Meme - AWESOME NEWS!!! 1 to go!! You'll have that VISA next week!!!

Thanks for the support Geelong and Ben! I'm actually beginning to look forward to the time on the plane to "decompress".

Catherine
Old Nov 13th 2008, 9:27 pm
Good luck to all

Wez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the rough

ok I give up tried to multiqoute first time n it aint working ok here we go

Meme, Mel, Chris and oh yes Me!!! C'Mon You Med (singular) and grant!!! to everyone else waiting too!!

Tina/Chris just email your CO if you feel comfortable with that!!

Tiger cant believe you are leaving soon!!! You deserve it and good luck with all your planning.

Geelong and Ben you are living life in Oz - life cant be bad and its good that you can look in on all of us waiting and offer support tee hee still picturing that West Coast Highway!!!!

Oh and lilsweets that is a funny sight just picturing you out there in your pjs tee hee
Old Nov 13th 2008, 9:45 pm
Good luck to all

we just got our visa
Old Nov 13th 2008, 9:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

we just got our visa
NEVER!!

REALLY???

OMG!!!

BLOODY BRILLIANT NEWS!!!

WOW!!!

Can't believe it really....just like that!!

Friday the 14th for you then!!

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS ON GETTING YOUR VISA GRANTED!!

See!! The man on the moon....he say YES!!!!!!

C'MON MINE AND MEL'S MED!!
Old Nov 13th 2008, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

jaq4chop will become famous soon enoughjaq4chop will become famous soon enough

Many congratulations Wes & Chris!!!!!!!!!!!

I am still living in hope of getting the ultimate birthday present on Friday of a visa or a case officer. However I am not going to hold my breath as we are paper applicants.

However I am now off to the end of the garden to howl at the moon, chant come on you meds, plant red envelopes, stroke a white elephant, find a 4 leaf clover, cross the path of as many black cats as I can find, (luckily I have 1 so there's a start).

If anyone sees me I may be resubmitting PCCs next week. lol

Wish me luck

Jaq
Old Nov 13th 2008, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by jaq4chop

I am still living in hope of getting the ultimate birthday present on Friday of a visa or a case officer. However I am not going to hold my breath as we are paper applicants.

However I am now off to the end of the garden to howl at the moon, chant come on you meds, plant red envelopes, stroke a white elephant, find a 4 leaf clover, cross the path of as many black cats as I can find, (luckily I have 1 so there's a start).

Wish me luck

Jaq
Good Luck!!!

You are completely f****ng mad!! and i love it!!!

and if you find a white elephant in your garden, can i borrow it after you!!??
Old Nov 13th 2008, 10:28 pm
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

we just got our visa
Congrats

Cheers
b
Old Nov 13th 2008, 11:17 pm
Good luck to all

Originally Posted by jaq4chop

Wish me luck

Jaq
Hey Jaq Many thanks greatly appreciated - cant go to bed now no chance of any sleep tonight too excited!!!

BTW the man on the moon likes to be called the "Magic Man" tee hee You do make me laugh!!!

Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Old Nov 13th 2008, 11:19 pm
Good luck to all

Originally Posted by benlast
Congrats

Cheers
b
thanks Ben cant believe earlier tonight was just talking about that West Coast Highway and then such a short while after hearing the good news that means I will be there soon!!!!!
Old Nov 14th 2008, 12:50 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

we just got our visa
WOO HOOO!!!
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR VISA GRANT WEZ AND CHRIS!!!
Old Nov 14th 2008, 5:26 am
BE Enthusiast

geelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud of

Tiger, get on the plane. Settle the kids with blankets and films and relax.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.