April 2008 Applicants

Old Nov 14th 2008, 5:27 am
BE Enthusiast

geelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud of
Default Re: April 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by Wez and Chris
we just got our visa
Congratulations!!!!
Old Nov 14th 2008, 6:17 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Awesome news Wez & Chris, keep in touch and we'll see you in Perth!!! When are you planning on being out there?:
Mel
Old Nov 14th 2008, 7:04 am
Good luck to all

Wez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the rough

Hey Tiger, Mel n Gee

Thank you so much guys!!!!!
all of my family are out in Perth so this grant really does mean the world to me we have mum dad sister brother and 3 lovely nieces and nephews there - who I cant wait to spoil.

My kids are so excited the wee ones singing right now as we speak!!! I phoned my mum 2 minutes after logging onto the DIAC jumping up and down screaming down the phone!!! it was early in the morning there tee hee she was just as excited as me - if thats possible
Old Nov 14th 2008, 8:21 am
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

Hey Tiger, Mel n Gee

all of my family are out in Perth so this grant really does mean the world to me we have mum dad sister brother and 3 lovely nieces and nephews there - who I cant wait to spoil.

My kids are so excited the wee ones singing right now as we speak!!! I phoned my mum 2 minutes after logging onto the DIAC jumping up and down screaming down the phone!!! it was early in the morning there tee hee she was just as excited as me - if thats possible
Well done,

Don't forget to update BEupdate.co.uk

regards

silverski
Old Nov 14th 2008, 8:36 am
Forum Regular

chasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the rough

we just got our visa
Brilliant news! Hope I'll be typing the same thing soon!
Old Nov 14th 2008, 8:42 am
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

we just got our visa
CONGRATULATIONS
Old Nov 14th 2008, 9:51 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

we just got our visa
WOO HOO!

That's fantastic news. The magic man is MAGIC! I was going to have a chat with him last night but I am saving it for when I really need him, once my meds clear he will be hearing from me on a regular basis!

Oh, I almost forgot.....

EXIT VISA LIMBO LAND AND WELCOME TO VISATOWN
Old Nov 14th 2008, 11:14 am
Forum Regular

TinaandChris is just really niceTinaandChris is just really niceTinaandChris is just really niceTinaandChris is just really niceTinaandChris is just really niceTinaandChris is just really niceTinaandChris is just really niceTinaandChris is just really nice

we just got our visa
well done!1 We just got our passports back with the little pink sticker in Great stuff!

then I've had a mobile phone bill with MY address and some Mr Akhtar'r name:curse:curse:

Enjoy the moment!!
Old Nov 14th 2008, 11:37 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Hey Tiger, Mel n Gee

Brilliant! Will you be able to be there in time for Christmas?
Old Nov 14th 2008, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

Welsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by RobertC
AAAAGGGGHHHHHH its driving me mad that we don't have a CO yet, we just can't plan anything with any certainty.

I'v used the online form to request the status of our application but no response yet.

Congratulations to all those who can get on with their lives though.
I'm in the same boat seems like i've been waiting for ever and still no co. I try and not check my status every day but by 6 pm i'm drawn to the pc and check anyway, it's an adiction but with no high!!
It is really good news that more April applicants are being processed and we must be getting closer to the top. Hang in there, and remember Jesus loves you.

Well done every one who has got their visa the feeling the day you know it's been granted must be unreal!
Old Nov 15th 2008, 12:27 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Listen up all you April Paperbased!

2 March Paperbased just reported that they had received communication from their COs TODAY!!! GOOD NEWS!!!

Hope they move to April paperbased real soon!!!

Catherine

Who has 6 days until she gets on an airplane!
Old Nov 15th 2008, 10:21 am
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by tiger222
Listen up all you April Paperbased!

2 March Paperbased just reported that they had received communication from their COs TODAY!!! GOOD NEWS!!!

Hope they move to April paperbased real soon!!!

Catherine

Who has 6 days until she gets on an airplane!
hi tiger
we are paperbased and we just got good new we have a co as of
13th so just booked meds for next fri so looks like us paperbased are movin aswell now so good luck all you paperbased and everyone else and good luck tiger on your move
Old Nov 15th 2008, 12:46 pm
Good luck to all

Wez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the rough

Thank you all for your kind words!!! Ok I do need to admit I was out last night celebrating and do have a bit of a sore head today .... but all worth it!!! Just spent an hour trying to book flights online and finally got the payment screen after inputting all the details and guess what message came up we are currently updating our system to try again after 5:curse:

Anyway, listen I want to pass on the best of luck to all of you hopefully some news on the CO, Meds etc soon!!! My CO is now up for grabs so hopefully one of you may get him!!

Kevncarlz congrats on CO!!!
Old Nov 15th 2008, 12:51 pm
Good luck to all

Originally Posted by tiger222
Brilliant! Will you be able to be there in time for Christmas?
Hi Tiger thought best to spend christmas with OH side this year in UK as they are happy for us but you can tell they are gutted as they will really miss the kids too and they have been v good to us so planning to spend christmas here and travel out 22 Jan just in time more or less for schools.

OMG cant believe you leave in what ........8 days how are you finding it saying all the goodbyes and all!!
Old Nov 15th 2008, 1:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough

Thank you all for your kind words!!! Ok I do need to admit I was out last night celebrating and do have a bit of a sore head today .... but all worth it!!! Just spent an hour trying to book flights online and finally got the payment screen after inputting all the details and guess what message came up we are currently updating our system to try again after 5:curse:

Anyway, listen I want to pass on the best of luck to all of you hopefully some news on the CO, Meds etc soon!!! My CO is now up for grabs so hopefully one of you may get him!!

Kevncarlz congrats on CO!!!

Cheers matey
congrats on your visa grant

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.