April 2008 Applicants

Old Nov 5th 2008, 3:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: April 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by chasmw
Right - I will definitely email the HOC then and check that they're there. May have to add "C'MON YOU MEDS!" to the end of my posts!
OOOOoooHHhhhh... let me know when you hear something!! Fingers Crossed.

Join in the chanting, the more the merrier!!

C'MON YOU MEDS!!
Old Nov 5th 2008, 5:50 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bumble69
Woooooo wooooooo... we just got our 176 granted...

WOO HOO!!!
CONGRATULATIONS on YOUR VISA GRANT!!!!
Old Nov 5th 2008, 5:57 am
Good luck to all

Wez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the rough

Hi Congratulations bumble!!!!

Great to see the April thread "buzzing" again!!!!

Things have been pretty quiet here for while!!

C'MON YE MEDS!!!! to all who are waiting!!
Old Nov 5th 2008, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

Welsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by benlast
Has nothing really happened to April Applicants since the end of October?
Updates seems to be a bit thin on the ground...
Cheers
b
Quite right.
I'm still waiting patiently(not!). The May blog is going grat guns and leaves me disheartened. Perhaps they are waiting to give it to us for Christmas. I hope they hurry as my med and £800 pound police checks expire in April as I was told to front load them by my consultant.
Come on Aussie gov don't forget Us April applicants
Old Nov 6th 2008, 2:08 am
Just Joined

kaznie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kaznie
I just found the new line in eVisa system today.

05/11/2008 Application being processed further

Is this what I think it is?

I think it is.

I got a Case Officer!!!

Although I got the new line in my application status, I didn't get a case officer assigned after all.:curse:

I got a message from a region manager and told that a case officer will be assigned in 2-3 weeks. I also have his name, phone, e-address so that I can contact him in case nothing happens in 2-3 weeks.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 2:18 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kaznie
Although I got the new line in my application status, I didn't get a case officer assigned after all.:curse:

I got a message from a region manager and told that a case officer will be assigned in 2-3 weeks. I also have his name, phone, e-address so that I can contact him in case nothing happens in 2-3 weeks.
Hmmm....very interesting. A region manager but not a case office. Maybe it is true that they are "cleaning up" rather then processing new.

Catherine
Old Nov 6th 2008, 3:12 am
Forum Regular

RobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the rough

Our April 15th 176 application has still not moved, meds and police checks sent in May/June and are 'finalized'. I even tried emailing DIAC last week but no response

I hope they don't make us wait the full 12 months for a CO.

Congratulations to you lucky April applicants with a CO or Visa though.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 6:49 am
Just Joined

tim n abby will become famous soon enoughtim n abby will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by silverski
HI Abby and Tim,

have you applied from SA or another country and which visa have you applied for.

Kind regards
Silverski
Hi there, Silverski

We've applied for a 175. We're in Cape Town, South Africa, but we're both on British passports.

Cheers
Abby (& Tim)
Old Nov 6th 2008, 8:17 am
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

Originally Posted by tim n abby
Hi there, Silverski

We've applied for a 175. We're in Cape Town, South Africa, but we're both on British passports.

Cheers
Abby (& Tim)
Hi Abby and Tim,

We miss Capetown so much.

Will be looking forward to our next holiday there.

Regards
Silverski
Old Nov 6th 2008, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

robandkath has a spectacular aura aboutrobandkath has a spectacular aura aboutrobandkath has a spectacular aura about

hi all first of all congratulations to the latest visa grants
oh yeah nearly forgot we got ours granted this morning
Old Nov 6th 2008, 8:46 am
Forum Regular

Location: Toronto (the big city in Canada, not the town in New South Wales!)
torcraw has a spectacular aura abouttorcraw has a spectacular aura abouttorcraw has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by RobertC
Our April 15th 176 application has still not moved, meds and police checks sent in May/June and are 'finalized'. I even tried emailing DIAC last week but no response

I hope they don't make us wait the full 12 months for a CO.

Congratulations to you lucky April applicants with a CO or Visa though.
Yep, same here (but a 175 that was submitted a week earlier), hearing nothing since meds/police checks were finalized.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 8:46 am
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by robandkath
CONGRATULATIONS
Old Nov 6th 2008, 4:46 pm
Just Joined

Sushi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JAK
CONGRATULATIONS
Congratulations to lucky April applicants with a CO or Visa!!!!

I applied 175 non MODL on 19 April but nothing happened since but it is always nice to hear happy news from fellow April applicants!
Old Nov 6th 2008, 7:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

geelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud of

From former Aprilees. We hope everyone gets their visa soon. We are still thinking about you all
Old Nov 6th 2008, 8:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by robandkath
CONGRATULATIONS Rob & Kath!!

Great News on your Visa Grant!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.