April 2008 Applicants

Old Nov 11th 2008, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: April 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by Wez and Chris
Thanks Meme lets hope we all "finalise" soon hey

Yes Please.......

Think it's a full moon tonight... perhaps i'll have to go and speak to the man on the moon, see if he can help..

I have a feeling about waking in the morning and seeing a change!!

Arghhhh.... C'MON YOU MEDS!!!
Old Nov 11th 2008, 8:57 pm
Forum Regular

chasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the rough

News on the Meds!
All have been received. Everyone except me is finalised! Me and my b****y high blood pressure (that is controlled now!).
And yes, it was diagnosed before I started the visa application....it's probably through the roof now!

C'MON YOU MEDS!!!
Old Nov 12th 2008, 12:18 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by chasmw
News on the Meds!
All have been received. Everyone except me is finalised! Me and my b****y high blood pressure (that is controlled now!).
And yes, it was diagnosed before I started the visa application....it's probably through the roof now!

C'MON YOU MEDS!!!
Great news on the MEDS clearing!!!

DH's blood pressure was high too.....he just had it done the other day, normal! I wonder if it is the VISA process ???

C'MON YOU MEDS!!

Catherine
Old Nov 12th 2008, 4:08 am
Good luck to all

Wez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by memewest
Yes Please.......

Think it's a full moon tonight... perhaps i'll have to go and speak to the man on the moon, see if he can help..

I have a feeling about waking in the morning and seeing a change!!

Arghhhh.... C'MON YOU MEDS!!!
Meme after your good news re meds

"I AM SPEAKING TO THE MAN ON THE MOON TONIGHT" will let you know if he gives me an answer tomorrow
Old Nov 12th 2008, 4:10 am
Good luck to all

Wez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the rough

News on the Meds!

C'MON YOU MEDS!!!

Great News Chris wont be long now
Old Nov 12th 2008, 4:12 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

"I AM SPEAKING TO THE MAN ON THE MOON TONIGHT" will let you know if he gives me an answer tomorrow
What's the mans name?! I think some chanting is in order, it worked for Meme!
Old Nov 12th 2008, 4:26 am
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

News on the Meds!

C'MON YOU MEDS!!!
FANTASTIC NEWS Chris!! They have been busy today then cause mine and OH's have FINALISED today!!

BLOODY BRILLIANT!!

Still have the kids as 'outstanding' but am sure they'll be done soon....

Doesn't it feel GOOD!!

Originally Posted by tiger222
Great news on the MEDS clearing!!!

DH's blood pressure was high too.....he just had it done the other day, normal! I wonder if it is the VISA process ???

C'MON YOU MEDS!!

Catherine
Hey Catherine..... you've started chanting too!!

I think it's like a virus and has now started spreading out!!

You go for it Wez and Chris...!!

Think i may step outside later when the moon is high and there's not a cloud in the sky!!

C'MON YOU MEDS!!
Old Nov 12th 2008, 4:49 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Can I just say that I'm beginning to "crack"! DH gets on the plane in 6 days!!

We will follow him 2 days later!! It's all too soon and we're not ready - yet! I need another 10 days to complete everything!

Catherine
Old Nov 12th 2008, 5:18 am
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

News on the Meds!

C'MON YOU MEDS!!!
FANTASTIC NEWS Chris!! They have been busy today then cause mine and OH's have FINALISED today!!

BLOODY BRILLIANT!!

Still have the kids as 'outstanding' but am sure they'll be done soon....

Doesn't it feel GOOD!!

FANTASTIC NEWS for all of you
Old Nov 12th 2008, 10:48 am
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

We will follow him 2 days later!! It's all too soon and we're not ready - yet! I need another 10 days to complete everything!

Catherine
Ah, now it's too soon but just think back to when it was all taking too long!

Get a box and put in in the paperwork for everything that can be dealt with AFTER you arrive (I did that, but used a scanner and a PC rather than a box to save on baggage).

Great to see more progress for y'all: sitting and chilling in the sun is good therapy for high blood pressure

Cheers
b
Old Nov 12th 2008, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

TIGER!!!!

Emailed our CO as you suggested at 10.48pm our time, and she emailed me back within half an hour!!

Hi Meme,

thanks for the e-mail, your application has been batched awaiting the other medicals. Once received, I will progress your application.

Kind Regards,

and during this time, i logged on and checked our status again, as i'm obsessed, and our daughters meds have now been finalised!!

WHOOHOO!!

3 down, now just 1 more to go....

C'MON YOU MEDS!!
Old Nov 12th 2008, 6:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

geelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud ofgeelong has much to be proud of

Catherine
I can remember just how stressful those last few days were, and even though we thought we had been so organised and worked hard to sort things out we still needed another day. The trouble was everyone wanted to pop in and say goodbye! Once you are on the plane it will be a lot easier. Good luck we are thinking of you!!!
Old Nov 12th 2008, 6:27 pm
Just Joined

tim n abby will become famous soon enoughtim n abby will become famous soon enough

Hey there, everyone

Your opinions/advice please: at what point should we email our CO to follow up on our file? And do we email the CO directly, phone the DIAC, or use the online message?

We got the 'being processed further' message on 10 September. Our case officer asked for more info on 24 September. We sent everything through on 1 October. Two weeks later we emailed the DIAC to check that they had everything that they needed. They emailed us back to confirm that they had all the documents and said they would forward everything to our CO shortly.

We thought maybe the CO would only look at the file again once the 28-day deadline for documents was up – that would have been 22 October.

So it's been three weeks since the 28-day deadline, four weeks since we confirmed they had everything, and seven weeks since the CO contacted us.

So, how long should we wait before making contact? Or is it just going to annoy our CO?

Cheers
Abby (& Tim)
Old Nov 12th 2008, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

chasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by memewest
TIGER!!!!
Emailed our CO as you suggested at 10.48pm our time, and she emailed me back within half an hour!!

Hi Meme,
thanks for the e-mail, your application has been batched awaiting the other medicals. Once received, I will progress your application.
Kind Regards,

and during this time, i logged on and checked our status again, as i'm obsessed, and our daughters meds have now been finalised!!
WHOOHOO!!
3 down, now just 1 more to go....
C'MON YOU MEDS!!
I've never emailed my CO directly yet...what did you ask?
My status hadn't changed this morning - still waiting for me to finalise. So now I think the chant needs to change to....
C'MON YOU MED!!!
Old Nov 12th 2008, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

De Mange will become famous soon enoughDe Mange will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by tim n abby
Hey there, everyone

Your opinions/advice please: at what point should we email our CO to follow up on our file? And do we email the CO directly, phone the DIAC, or use the online message?

We got the 'being processed further' message on 10 September. Our case officer asked for more info on 24 September. We sent everything through on 1 October. Two weeks later we emailed the DIAC to check that they had everything that they needed. They emailed us back to confirm that they had all the documents and said they would forward everything to our CO shortly.

We thought maybe the CO would only look at the file again once the 28-day deadline for documents was up – that would have been 22 October.

So it's been three weeks since the 28-day deadline, four weeks since we confirmed they had everything, and seven weeks since the CO contacted us.

So, how long should we wait before making contact? Or is it just going to annoy our CO?

Cheers
Abby (& Tim)
Fairly similar situation here, Abby.

CO requested info 2 months ago which I have supplied in good time. He actually gave me 70 days to respond - the deadline was today.

I sent a quick 'nudge' email to the dept last week asking them to confirm receipt.

They confirmed receipt of docs and said something along the lines of the CO will review the docs in due course and they appreciate my patience.

Mind, others have sent emails and have had their visas within hours....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.