April 2008 Applicants

Old Nov 15th 2008, 2:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of
Default Re: April 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by kevncarlz
hi tiger
we are paperbased and we just got good new we have a co as of
13th so just booked meds for next fri so looks like us paperbased are movin aswell now so good luck all you paperbased and everyone else and good luck tiger on your move
Kevncarlz -

Glad to hear that you have a CO!!! Things are moving for paperbased - and could be VISA before Christmas!!!

Thanks for the good wishes! DH gets on the plane in 3 days! We follow in 5 days! It's getting crazy! But there's some calm too.

Catherine
Old Nov 15th 2008, 2:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Wez and Chris
Hi Tiger thought best to spend christmas with OH side this year in UK as they are happy for us but you can tell they are gutted as they will really miss the kids too and they have been v good to us so planning to spend christmas here and travel out 22 Jan just in time more or less for schools.

OMG cant believe you leave in what ........8 days how are you finding it saying all the goodbyes and all!!
The good byes are hard but we're talking about being back in 7 months to finalize our house, rental building and van - so it's not as final as some good byes. We're planning to see all our friends again around the pool next summer here in the states - of course it might be we chose to throw away the return ticket...We'll see.

Catherine
Old Nov 15th 2008, 4:30 pm
Forum Regular

snoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Welsh Jeff
I'm in the same boat seems like i've been waiting for ever and still no co. I try and not check my status every day but by 6 pm i'm drawn to the pc and check anyway, it's an adiction but with no high!!
It is really good news that more April applicants are being processed and we must be getting closer to the top. Hang in there, and remember Jesus loves you.

Well done every one who has got their visa the feeling the day you know it's been granted must be unreal!
Bloody Hell Jeff....You still here??????

Well I'm sending you some 'GOOD LUCK' wishes for MONDAY...it's going to be your turn next week..I can feel it!!

Much Love....Lisa,xx
Old Nov 15th 2008, 4:40 pm
Forum Regular

vickiejaynem will become famous soon enough

hi tiger
we are paperbased and we just got good new we have a co as of
13th so just booked meds for next fri so looks like us paperbased are movin aswell now so good luck all you paperbased and everyone else and good luck tiger on your move
wow thats great news for you. We went down the paper trail way too.Lodged it on 1st July and was begining to wonder we would get left behind cause paper not online :O) here's hoping when it up to July online they keeping up speed with paper based too
Old Nov 16th 2008, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

T-bird will become famous soon enoughT-bird will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by tiger222
Kevncarlz -

Glad to hear that you have a CO!!! Things are moving for paperbased - and could be VISA before Christmas!!!

Thanks for the good wishes! DH gets on the plane in 3 days! We follow in 5 days! It's getting crazy! But there's some calm too.

Catherine
Wow - that's a quick turnaround! Seems like forever till we leave, although I know it will come around very quickly.

Just wanted to wish you all the very best. Your updates kept us all hopeful. Please let us know how you're getting on.

Good luck Catherine (or Tiger 222) as I still think of you!

T-bird
Old Nov 18th 2008, 6:45 am
Forum Regular

Welsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by snoo
Bloody Hell Jeff....You still here??????

Well I'm sending you some 'GOOD LUCK' wishes for MONDAY...it's going to be your turn next week..I can feel it!!

Much Love....Lisa,xx
Dda Yawn diloch... Thats thanks very much in Welsh.
Old Nov 18th 2008, 7:08 am
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Welsh Jeff
Dda Yawn diloch... Thats thanks very much in Welsh.
That'd be "Da iawn diolch", which actually means "Very well, thank you". "Thanks very much" would be "Diolch yn fawr" or "Diolch yn fawr iawn"

Anyway, good luck Jeff!

Cheers
b (raised in North Wales and, yes, a pedant!)
Old Nov 18th 2008, 8:24 am
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough

Kevncarlz -

Catherine
thanks not long now till you go keep intouch and good luck
Old Nov 18th 2008, 8:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by T-bird
Wow - that's a quick turnaround! Seems like forever till we leave, although I know it will come around very quickly.

Just wanted to wish you all the very best. Your updates kept us all hopeful. Please let us know how you're getting on.

Good luck Catherine (or Tiger 222) as I still think of you!

T-bird
thanks not long now till you go keep intouch and good luck
Thanks for your kind wishes!!! I'll defo keep in touch. I'm just getting the hang of my new laptop. It's nice. I think it will work out.

DH leaves TOMORROW!!! The kids and I on THURSDAY AM.
I'll write from California. I hope the fires don't hinder our Legoland plans....

Catherine
Old Nov 18th 2008, 3:16 pm
Good luck to all

Wez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for your kind wishes!!! I'll defo keep in touch. I'm just getting the hang of my new laptop. It's nice. I think it will work out.

I'll write from California. I hope the fires don't hinder our Legoland plans....

Catherine
Hi Catherine

Like the guys say it would be good to hear how you get on when you arrive all the best !!!
Old Nov 18th 2008, 10:39 pm
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

Catherine
Definitely keep us posted... so we know how all our fellow April '08 peeps are doing

Cheers
b
Old Nov 20th 2008, 1:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough

hi all
well we got our meds tomoz and i feel like shit so hope everything is ok tomoz we waited so long to do this.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

hanwilt is a jewel in the roughhanwilt is a jewel in the roughhanwilt is a jewel in the roughhanwilt is a jewel in the rough

We have a case officer!!! I am so excited. Just wanted to share news so to keep everyone hoping if they are waiting.

I had a phone message from our agent requesting meds and police checks. All other requirements are met!!

I can't stop smiling.

Old Nov 20th 2008, 3:07 pm
Forum Regular

RobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations

Hurry up and get your visa, I'm sure that CO will be moving to our application next.
Old Nov 20th 2008, 9:06 pm
Forum Regular

hanwilt is a jewel in the roughhanwilt is a jewel in the roughhanwilt is a jewel in the roughhanwilt is a jewel in the rough

Thanks. I hope so for you too. We applied 9th acknowledged 14th April. My agent did say it was quicker than she had expected - slightly sooner I think were her words. She had always predicted we would have it by January.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.