April 2008 Applicants

Old Oct 23rd 2008, 2:56 am
Good luck to all

Wez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: April 2008 Applicants

Oh you are making me laugh!!!!

Would never have got that ....whats the problem!! Good one for you Tig - Im off for my Ruby Murray!!!! Ever heard that one!!

Anyway the skinny is......... still waiting on meds clearing tee hee!!!Oh it keeps us all sane or maybe insane????? you decide
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 3:06 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Wez and Chris
Good one for you Tig - Im off for my Ruby Murray!!!! Ever heard that one!!

A

Ruby Murray? = Facial?
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 3:09 am
Good luck to all

Wez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the roughWez and Chris is a jewel in the rough

Ok Ill give you a clue you eat it!!!!!
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 3:16 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Ok Ill give you a clue you eat it!!!!!
Strawberry Sundae?

How long has it been since your meds arrived in Sydney?
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 4:00 am
Forum Regular

snoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by tiger222
Strawberry Sundae?

How long has it been since your meds arrived in Sydney?
Strawberry Sundae!! Couldn't be further from the truth if you tried....I'll give you a clue....it's hot hot hot!!!

x
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 4:04 am
JAK
BE Enthusiast

JAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud ofJAK has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tiger222

Ruby Murray? = Facial?
That is so funny and strawberry sundae. You need a lesson in rhyming slang
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 4:10 am
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by snoo
What stage is everyone else up to?
Er... sitting in a hotel room at Manchester Airport ready to fly out to Perth tomorrow morning...
'S all getting a bit real*!

Cheers
b

* Not that it wasn't real anyway, of course...
Old Oct 23rd 2008, 4:32 am
Forum Regular

heamish will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by benlast
Er... sitting in a hotel room at Manchester Airport ready to fly out to Perth tomorrow morning...

Cheers
b

Best of luck Benlast, hope life in Australia treats you well... We're making the big move in little over a month's time and reality is biting but sure that's a good sign. If we weren't a little bit nervous making a move such as this in the times that we're in then there would be something seriously wrong...
Old Oct 24th 2008, 3:55 am
Forum Regular

chasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the rough

Cheers
b

Ben - hope it goes well...keep in touch.

Switching to the subject of meds; yesterday I found that our results were only posted to Sydney on Tuesday. That's 2 weeks after we'd attended! A problem getting a radiologist's signature apparently! :curse: Grrrr!!!!
Old Oct 24th 2008, 4:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Cheers
b

WOW!! That's real!!

Have a great flight and log in to let us know how things are going!

Catherine
Old Oct 24th 2008, 4:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by chasmw
Ben - hope it goes well...keep in touch.

Switching to the subject of meds; yesterday I found that our results were only posted to Sydney on Tuesday. That's 2 weeks after we'd attended! A problem getting a radiologist's signature apparently! :curse: Grrrr!!!!
Chris, i would be well pi**ed if that was us!!

OMG..... you think they've been sent and they are on the way to Oz and all this time they have been sitting on a desk waiting for a scribble!! :curse:

Tried to send you some karma.... apparently i have to spread it around before i can give to you again!!

here's some lurve instead....

let us know how it goes??

Last edited by memewest; Oct 24th 2008 at 4:58 am.
Old Oct 24th 2008, 5:06 am
Good luck to all

Ben good luck to you!! I bet its the most surreal feeling through the whole process actually waiting to go on that plane knowing that your whole life will change in some way from what you have been used to - all good though!!!

Chris I dont know about you but waiting on the meds clearing seems like ever as you are so close to getting there - I would be totally fed up if that were me too!!! You think that they would have told you that there had been a hold up with xrays after all you are paying them for the service!!!
Old Oct 24th 2008, 5:48 am
BE Enthusiast

caliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of light

While it will never be as good as Catherine's updates, here is a humble effort below. This is based on BE Updates only.

UNOFFICIAL VISA GRANTS UPDATE!!

Visa grant this week – 17

Visa types:
Subclass 175 – 7
Subclass 176 – 5
Subclass 475 – 2
Subclass 136 – 2
Subclass 885 – 1
Unknown class – 1

Application dates:
June 07 – 1
August 07 – 1
November 07 – 2
December 07 – 2
January 08 – 2
February 08 – 3
April 08 – 4
May 08 – 1
June 08 – 1
Old Oct 24th 2008, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

chasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by memewest
Chris, i would be well pi**ed if that was us!!

OMG..... you think they've been sent and they are on the way to Oz and all this time they have been sitting on a desk waiting for a scribble!! :curse:

Tried to send you some karma.... apparently i have to spread it around before i can give to you again!!

here's some lurve instead....

let us know how it goes??
Chris I dont know about you but waiting on the meds clearing seems like ever as you are so close to getting there - I would be totally fed up if that were me too!!! You think that they would have told you that there had been a hold up with xrays after all you are paying them for the service!!!
Thank you for your kind words...it is really frustrating, but I guess it's water under the bridge.

Anyway - dumb question time (I haven't asked one in months, so I guess I'm due one!). How do you know when the Meds have arrived in Sydney? Mine were sent by Royal Mail (not a courier), so I can't check them that way. Does something change on your document checklist? i.e. how did Tiger know for example, that it was 21 days from getting to Sydney, to then being cleared? Thanks!!
Old Oct 24th 2008, 6:18 am
BE Enthusiast

caliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of light

I have just discovered that lilsweets is doing a much better update on July 08 thread. Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.