April 2008 Applicants

Old Jan 28th 2009, 5:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all
Default Re: April 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by hanwilt
I had a phone call today from our agent at 9.45 and ........

WE GOT OUR VISA....

I have not stopped grinning all day. I have been on a course and feel quite mad as no one knows me and don't understand the mad smile...

What a feeling....

We are coming to Australia..

Hannah
Congratulations!!!!!

That's fantastic news Hannah, and you thought you'd be waiting ages and were going slightly mad!! You really can enjoy your half term trip and celebrate it being your last in the UK, enjoy the whisky!!

Mel
Old Jan 28th 2009, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

snoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by stevecarr@firs
Hi All

We Got Our Visa!!!!!!!

]Just to confirm our time line etc
applied 22/04/08 176 CSL family sponsored F/Loaded.
case officer 12/12/08 further evidence requested.
visa granted today 22/01/09, 9 months to the day of lodgement.
A phone call last night from our fantastic agents George Lombard who we for the record cannot thank enough, to confirm our visa Grant. To all those still waiting hang in there!! it will HAPPEN! Its taken a number of years and disappointments along the way for us but finally its our turn to celebrate tonight and plan for our move to our newly built home in Melbourne
All the best
Steve and Vicky
Wow!! That's fantastic!! I hope it's everything you dreamed of!!

Lisa,x
Old Jan 28th 2009, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

snoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant future

WE GOT OUR VISA....

I have not stopped grinning all day. I have been on a course and feel quite mad as no one knows me and don't understand the mad smile...

What a feeling....

Hannah
Fantastic Hannah....good luck...x
Old Jan 28th 2009, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

Dodge38 will become famous soon enough

WE GOT OUR VISA....

What a feeling....

Hannah
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great NEWS...Keep Smiling
Old Jan 28th 2009, 8:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

WE GOT OUR VISA....

What a feeling....

Hannah

YAY!! Hannah....!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

It's an amazing feeling that should be savoured for as long as possible!!

ENJOY!!
Old Jan 29th 2009, 3:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough

WE GOT OUR VISA....

What a feeling....

Hannah

congrats and well done with al the waiting
Old Jan 29th 2009, 7:50 pm
Forum Regular

hanwilt is a jewel in the roughhanwilt is a jewel in the roughhanwilt is a jewel in the roughhanwilt is a jewel in the rough

Thanks everyone for all the congrats, grin is still very big today,

Haven't told parents in law yet though.. that is tomorrows job. They will be fine MinL has already said it will be when we leave she might wobble.

But it is because of me that I we are going cos my family is the Aussie one so I feel guilt. Husband doesn't so not sure what my problem is and once they visit they will understand
Old Jan 30th 2009, 7:34 am
BE Enthusiast

caliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of light

WE GOT OUR VISA....

What a feeling....

Hannah
Congrats Hannah!! Best of luck with the next steps!!!
Old Jan 30th 2009, 11:28 pm
Forum Regular

CharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by caliburn
Congrats Hannah!! Best of luck with the next steps!!!
Congratulations everyone, it's a great feeling when you finally have the visa granted!

It's an equally great feeling when you get your passport back with the Visa stuck in!
We just got ours back and they look pretty good from here.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 9:31 am
Forum Regular

fmadau is on a distinguished road

Hi

l am an April applicant, l have a Case officer now 28/01/09. All documents are showing as 'met', and CO requested Australian Federal Police, which l did sent the same day.

Do you have an idea how long do l have to wait , lm from HR but lm in Aussie. The waiting game is killing me.

176 Application lodged 01/01/2008, CO contact
28/01/2009.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 12:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

caliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by fmadau
Hi

l am an April applicant, l have a Case officer now 28/01/09. All documents are showing as 'met', and CO requested Australian Federal Police, which l did sent the same day.

Do you have an idea how long do l have to wait , lm from HR but lm in Aussie. The waiting game is killing me.

176 Application lodged 01/01/2008, CO contact
28/01/2009.
I got my visa grant the next day after the documents showed 'met'. So, expect yours anytime now.
Old Feb 2nd 2009, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

fmadau is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by caliburn
I got my visa grant the next day after the documents showed 'met'. So, expect yours anytime now.
Thanks caliburn
Old Feb 6th 2009, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

Welsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the rough

Hi Everyone

Haven't been around here for a while but thought I'd share my joy, I was granted a visa today yippee.
Good luck to all those who have had theres and those who are waiting.
God Bless you all

Welsh Jeff
Old Feb 6th 2009, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

stevecarr@firs has a brilliant futurestevecarr@firs has a brilliant futurestevecarr@firs has a brilliant futurestevecarr@firs has a brilliant futurestevecarr@firs has a brilliant futurestevecarr@firs has a brilliant futurestevecarr@firs has a brilliant future

Congrats!!!to you jeff enjoy the moment it will stay with you a lifetime!!

Regards

steve

Old Feb 6th 2009, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Welsh Jeff
Hi Everyone

Haven't been around here for a while but thought I'd share my joy, I was granted a visa today yippee.
Good luck to all those who have had theres and those who are waiting.
God Bless you all

Welsh Jeff
congrats jeff and enjoy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.