April 2008 Applicants

Old Jan 21st 2009, 6:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: April 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by memewest

It's really strange seeing faces of peeps that you have pictured in your mind all these months....
and then having to remember who's who after calling you lot by your Expat names all this time!! Great keeping in contact with you all tho!!....

I know what you mean, me and kev were talking about how we imagined you all looked like as FB page was loading

Melbert Added
JAK added
tiger added (i think) lol

Last edited by kevncarlz; Jan 21st 2009 at 6:10 pm. Reason: forgot to say who i'd added
Old Jan 21st 2009, 8:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kevncarlz
I know what you mean, me and kev were talking about how we imagined you all looked like as FB page was loading

Melbert Added
JAK added
tiger added (i think) lol
Oh Gawd....sorry to disappoint!!

I'm struggling to tie up real names with expat names so can everyone forgive me if/when i get you mixed up!!
Old Jan 21st 2009, 8:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by memewest
Oh Gawd....sorry to disappoint!!

I'm struggling to tie up real names with expat names so can everyone forgive me if/when i get you mixed up!!
Same here!

I want to know how you people edit the profile of friends to include notes like met on BE April 2008
Old Jan 21st 2009, 9:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tiger222
Same here!

I want to know how you people edit the profile of friends to include notes like met on BE April 2008
Catherine.....click on friends, and when you get a list of them all, in the top right hand corner of each friend is a little sign that if you roll your mouse over, it says toggle. Click on that, and then you add where you met.

Think i've explained that all right...

Old Jan 22nd 2009, 5:45 pm
Forum Regular

stevecarr@firs has a brilliant futurestevecarr@firs has a brilliant futurestevecarr@firs has a brilliant futurestevecarr@firs has a brilliant futurestevecarr@firs has a brilliant futurestevecarr@firs has a brilliant futurestevecarr@firs has a brilliant future

Hi All

We Got Our Visa!!!!!!!

]Just to confirm our time line etc
applied 22/04/08 176 CSL family sponsored F/Loaded.
case officer 12/12/08 further evidence requested.
visa granted today 22/01/09, 9 months to the day of lodgement.
A phone call last night from our fantastic agents George Lombard who we for the record cannot thank enough, to confirm our visa Grant. To all those still waiting hang in there!! it will HAPPEN! Its taken a number of years and disappointments along the way for us but finally its our turn to celebrate tonight and plan for our move to our newly built home in Melbourne
All the best
Steve and Vicky
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 6:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by stevecarr@firs
Hi All

We Got Our Visa!!!!!!!

A phone call last night from our fantastic agents George Lombard who we for the record cannot thank enough, to confirm our visa Grant. To all those still waiting hang in there!! it will HAPPEN! Its taken a number of years and disappointments along the way for us but finally its our turn to celebrate tonight and plan for our move to our newly built home in Melbourne
All the best
Steve and Vicky
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

After such a long wait, get out there and celebrate BIG style!!

What a fantastic feeling!!

Congrats again Steve and Vicky!!

Old Jan 22nd 2009, 7:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

WOW!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Steve and Vicky, you have a new home here in Melbourne! That's fantastic!! Congratulations there too....Celebrate!!!

When do you move?!?!

Hi All

We Got Our Visa!!!!!!!

All the best
Steve and Vicky
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Fantastic news, now the hard work really starts!!

Mel
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

stevecarr@firs has a brilliant futurestevecarr@firs has a brilliant futurestevecarr@firs has a brilliant futurestevecarr@firs has a brilliant futurestevecarr@firs has a brilliant futurestevecarr@firs has a brilliant futurestevecarr@firs has a brilliant future
Smile Re: April 2008 Applicants

Hi there gang

Hopefully moving for good early march! Dog, furniture and boat all organised for shipping out in february. so really looking forward to seeing our home for the first time. We. brought land a couple of years ago and twelve months later appointed a builder and hey presto house was completed August 08 really excited.

cheers steve and vicky
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 4:35 am
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice

Hi All

We Got Our Visa!!!!!!!

All the best
Steve and Vicky
Congratulations and Celebrations Steve&Vicky
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 5:38 am
BE Enthusiast

caliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of light

Hi All

We Got Our Visa!!!!!!!

All the best
Steve and Vicky
Congratulations!!
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough

Hi All

We Got Our Visa!!!!!!!

All the best
Steve and Vicky

congrats and good luck in the new house
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 11:03 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks all,

for your very kind wishes it really is a fantastic time, feels like we have won the lottery.

Regards

steve and vicky
Old Jan 24th 2009, 1:05 am
Forum Regular

Dodge38 will become famous soon enough

Thanks all,

for your very kind wishes it really is a fantastic time, feels like we have won the lottery.

Regards

steve and vicky
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! IM IMPRESSED THAT THE HOPUSE IS ALL SORTED TOO!!!!! ENJOY YOUR NEW LIFE DOWN UNDER!!!
Old Jan 28th 2009, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

hanwilt is a jewel in the roughhanwilt is a jewel in the roughhanwilt is a jewel in the roughhanwilt is a jewel in the rough

I had a phone call today from our agent at 9.45 and ........

WE GOT OUR VISA....

I have not stopped grinning all day. I have been on a course and feel quite mad as no one knows me and don't understand the mad smile...

What a feeling....

We are coming to Australia..

Hannah

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.